不
No!
你现在就出去!
You gotta get out now!
我受不了了 我不会让她看到你这副模样
I can't do this anymore. I will not let her see you like this
你得求助! 我不是故意的, 对不起
You need help! - I didn't mean it. I'm sorry
你老是在道歉 - 别这样
You're always sorry! - Come on
我要怎么相信你?
How am I supposed to believe you?
你每次都这样说! - 你一直想摆脱我...
Come on. You've been trying to get rid of me since day one
知道你保证会改的话讲了多少次吗?
You know how many times you promised you would stop?
这不是我的错 - 不是你的错?
This is not my fault. - Not your fault?
看看你, 大中午的就喝醉酒 他们当然会开除你
Look at you, you're drunk in the middle of the day. Of course they fired you!
我们可以谈谈吗? 你根本不在乎我们
Can we please talk about this? - You don't give a shit about us
拜托不要这样 - 不, 你非走不可
Please, don't do this. - No, you have to go
出去, 等你清醒了再回来
Get out and don't come back until you're sober
爸爸?
Daddy?
爸爸!
Daddy!
爸爸, 别走!
Daddy, don't go!
不, 爸, 拜托!
No, no, no, no, Dad, please!
不, 不要, 拜托你回来!
No, don't! Oh - please, come back, please!
拜托回来, 爸爸, 别走! 黛莎
Come back. Please, Dad Please, Daddy, don't go! - Tessa
爸爸, 拜托别走!
Daddy, please don't go!
爸爸! 别走!
Daddy! No!
小黛, 能再见到你真是太开心了
I can't tell you how good it is to see you again, Tessie
你想冲澡的话, 浴室里有毛巾
There's - there's towels in the bathroom if you wanna take a shower
我来做饭 - 谢谢
I'll make us some food. - Thanks
很好吃
This is good
你真会做菜, 小黛 - 谢谢
You are quite the cook, Tessie. - Thanks
就跟你妈一样
Just like your mom
我之前试着打电♥话♥给你
Tried to call, you know
每年生日和圣诞节都送礼物给你
Sent you gifts, every birthday, Christmas
她没告诉你吧?
She didn't tell you, did she?
没有
No
我想也是
Yeah
所以浪子爸爸回来了
So, the prodigal father has returned
为什么? 你想干嘛?
What for? What do you want?
如果你想的话, 可以留下来
You can stay, if - if you want to
这里够宽敞, 我不希望你流浪街头
We have room, and I don't want you out on the street
你还会酗酒吗? 可以借步说话吗?
Are you still drinking? - Can you excuse us for a second?
我知道这不太方便
I know that this isn't the most convenient
但你应该最清楚第二次机会的重要性
but you of all people should appreciate me giving him a second chance
我最清楚的是, 他大概正在客厅
Me of all people would know that he's probably out there right now
把我们的东西通通塞进口袋里
shoving all of our shit into his pockets
他会害你伤心的
He's gonna hurt you
你不了解他
You don't know him
你也是
Neither do you
你多久没见到他了? 十年了吧?
It's been, what, ten years since you last saw him?
九年
Nine
我只是想保护你
Look, I'm just trying to protect you
我不需要你的保护
I don't need you to protect me
我知道你来这里的原因
Listen, I know exactly why you're here
钱拿了就快走吧
so you may as well just take this and be on your way
我不要你的钱, 孩子
I don't want your money, kid
我想跟我女儿改善关系
All I want is a relationship with my daughter
如果你伤了她... 别紧张
If you hurt her - Hey, whoa, easy
我知道你毫无理由相信我
I know you have no reason in the world to trust me
但给我一次机会如何?
but how about you give me a shot, huh?
你在西雅图找到住处了吗?
Well, have you found a place in Seattle yet?
没有
Nope
没有吗? - 还没
No? - No
小妞, 我会想你的
I'm gonna miss you, dude
你不在就没好戏看 我只好开始看《与卡戴珊同行》了 兰登
I'm gonna have to start watching the Kardashians to get my fill of drama in your absence
我只是要去西雅图而已
Landon, I'm only going to Seattle
我们可以视讯 而且欢迎你随时来找我
You're just a FaceTime away. - Unh - unh You can always visit
你得忙着兼顾工作和学业 肯定没时间理我
Between work and school, you are gonna be swamped!
你没有时间做别的事 例如跟朋友 家人一起玩 尤其是跟某些人...
You're not gonna have any time for anything, like friends, family, especially not people like
某些人是指谁?
People like who?
我?
Me?
有什么要告诉我的吗? 还是我该问兰登 他知道的比我多很多
Is there something you wanna tell me, or should I ask Landon? 'Cause he seems to know a hell of a lot more than I do
撒旦, 我今天不跟你吵
Not today, Satan
这周末跟你们两个在湖边小屋见
I am gonna see you both this weekend at the lake house
你慢慢等吧 - 好
Don't bet on it. - Okay
我们会去的
We'll be there
怎样? - 什么怎样?
What? - What do you mean, what?
你什么时候要离开? 一周后
When was this supposed to happen? - A week
什么? 一周后?
What? A week?
你一周后要离开 却没想到要告诉我?
You're going away in a week, you haven't bothered to even tell me
我什么时候有机会告诉你? 你离开了
Well, when was I supposed to tell you? Because you left
对, 但我现在就在这里 我为了你回来了
Yeah, I'm here. I came back, and I came back for you
我有九天的时间都联络不上你
I couldn't get a hold of you for nine days
我以为再也见不到你了
I didn't know if I'd ever see you again
所以你已经决定了?
So what, is that it then?
这个嘛...
I mean...
对, 这份工作对我是个很好的机会
yeah, this - this job's a huge opportunity for me and...
我希望... 我本来希望你能跟我一起去
And I'm hoping - I was hoping that you would come with me
我本来希望
I was hoping
毕业后能跟你一起搬到伦敦
that we could move to London after graduation
我怎么会知道?
And how was I supposed to know that?
我本来要告诉你的
Well, I was gonna tell you
但这都不重要了, 对吧?
But I mean, it - it doesn't really matter anymore, does it?
你已经下定决心了, 你有自己的计划
You've made up your mind. You've got a plan
你想过没有我的人生
You've envisioned your life in a way that doesn't have me in it
只要你想, 你就能参与我的人生
You are in it if you wanna be
听着, 我知道你很生气
Look, I get that you're angry
我们必须好好谈谈, 但我得去上课了
and we do need to talk about this, except I have to get to class, so...
我们下次再继续讨论
We will continue this discussion
你人真好
Ooh, that's - that's really big of you
这么忙还拨空给我, 真是谢谢喔
to find time in your busy schedule. Thank you
嘿
Hey
嗨, 妈, 伦敦怎么样?
Hi, Mom. How's London?
很好, 我只想确认一下你没事
Good. I just wanted to check you're okay
我听说黛莎要调职到西雅图分公♥司♥
I heard that Tessa took a job with Vance in Seattle
你从哪听来的? 我刚才在和克里斯钦聊天
Where did you hear that? - Christian and I were talking earlier
真奇怪
That's kind of weird
他和我早在你出生前就认识了
He and I have known each other since long before you were born
我不想要私事被昭告天下
Look, I just prefer not everyone knows my business
妈, 我再打给你
Mom, I'm gonna call you back
要载你一程吗?
Do you need a ride somewhere?
好啊
Uh, yeah, yeah, sure
谢谢
Thanks. - Mm - hmm
你想一起进去吗?
Hey, you wanna come inside?
妈的, 有何不可? 走吧
Fuck it, why not?
请慢用
Enjoy
为了什么理由喝? 我不知道喝酒还需要理由
What are we drinking about? - Didn't know we needed a reason
说得好, 干杯
Cheers to that
撞球
看看这张照片里的她
Aww, look at her in this one
她看起来很开心
She looks really happy
我真的很努力 尤其是现在
I've really been trying. Now more than ever
这样啊 - 显然不是此时此刻, 但...
Yeah. - Well, clearly not right now, but...
我在努力了
I am trying
你真的让我想起年轻时的我
You know, you - you really remind me of me when I was your age
他妈的
Fuck that. - Mm!
讲真的啦 - 真的假的?
Yeah. - Seriously?
嘿, 老兄 我们在聊天, 别来插嘴
Hey, hey, buddy, private conversation if you don't mind
嘿! 我只是想找点灵感
Hey! Just trying to get some ideas
那是我女儿, 你♥他♥妈♥的王八蛋
That's my daughter, you fucking piece of shit
♪ I live a life of poison ♪
赫汀手♥机♥
嘿
Hey
不好意思, 请问你是?
I'm sorry. Who is this?
你在这里做什么?
What are you doing here? - Uh...
培养感情, 你知道, 赫汀... - 小黛
Bonding. You know, Hardin here - Hey, Tess!
你到底做了什么? 我没有...
电影精选列表