小黛?
Tess?
♪ In time, untrace ♪
♪ Every part of this still holding ♪
♪ You are not breaking ♪
♪ You're not broken ♪
♪ You are unfolding ♪
♪ You are, you are, you are ♪
♪ You're not breaking ♪
♪ You're not broken ♪
♪ You are unfolding ♪
西雅图, 塔科马
♪ You are, you are, you are ♪
♪ You're not breaking ♪
♪ You are not broken ♪
♪ You are unfolding - You are, you are, you are ♪
♪ You... ♪
♪ Are - You are, you are, you are ♪
♪ You are, you are ♪
♪ You are, you are ♪
痛苦
Pain
那是我最近很熟悉的感受
Lately, I've become very well acquainted with it
缓慢而稳定的痛楚
The slow and steady, aching pain
被同一个人重复伤害的椎心之痛
The type that comes when you've been hurt repeatedly by the same person
你终于能呼吸了
You finally breathe
认为昨日的问题会留在过去
thinking that yesterday's problem will stay in the past
但那其实是今日的问题
In fact, it's today's problem
明日和之后每一天的问题
Tomorrow's problem and the problem of every day after that
只有在很难得的时刻
Only in those rare moments
当他把我拉进怀里
when he pulls me to his chest
并做出他似乎永远无法遵守的承诺时
and makes promises he never seems able to keep
痛楚才会消失
does the pain disappear
惨了, 她好像很难过
Shit, she looks upset
嘿!
Hey!
我帮你拿吧 - 谢谢
Let me take that for you up them stairs! - Oh, thanks!
欢迎回家 - 谢谢
Welcome home. - Thanks
你看起来...
Well, you look...
很糟糕
terrible
过来
Come here
♪ Heard you got the job ♪
♪ Hope it serves you well... ♪
不好意思, 请问贝格利大楼在哪里?
Oh, uh, excuse me, do you guys know where Bagley Hall is?
♪ Coffee ticket town ♪
♪ Your steady behavior It's all in your nature ♪
♪ I call you my neighbor at number nine ♪
♪ It's all right now ♪
♪ Now, all right, now ♪
♪ Take a generational bow ♪
♪ Are you calling out... ♪
给赫汀: 我刚刚在想你...
♪ bang! Baby, you're dead ♪
♪ Politics will mess with your head... ♪
♪ You leader of evil ♪
♪ You messed up the church Put a gun to the steeple... ♪
金柏莉: 准备好了就来吃早餐吧
喂?
Hello
嘿!
Hey!
嘿, 怎么了?
Hey, what's going on?
赫汀, 快回来!
Hardin, come back here!
等等, 别挂
Wait, wait, don't hang up
那是我的教练依丝克拉, 我在健身房♥
That was Iskra, my trainer, I'm at the gym
我揍扁他了, 小黛 - 他才没有
I'm kicking his ass, Tess! - And he's not kicking my ass
我不是故意挂电♥话♥的
I didn't mean to hang up
我想你是故意的, 小黛, 我知道原因
I think you did, Tess, and I know exactly why
换作是我, 我也会误会
'cause I would've thought the same thing
对, 我松了一口气
I mean, yeah, I'm a little relieved
教兰登几招的感觉很好
It's nice showing Landon the ropes
你到底要讲多久! 好, 等一下
Don't take all day! - Okay, one minute
你没事吧?
You okay, though?
我没事
Yeah, yeah, I'm fine
路程还好吗? 没有开太久吧?
How was the drive down? Was it not too long?
很好, 但一进市区就大塞车
It was good, but when you get in the city, the traffic's terrible
走1.6公里就要20分钟
It takes, like, 20 minutes to go a mile
樊思和金柏莉家呢?
And Vance and Kimberly's?
很棒, 这里棒极了
Yeah, yeah, it's great. The, um, the place is amazing
超大, 简直像宫殿
It's, like, it's huge. It's like a palace
很好
Nice
我真的很高兴, 小黛
I'm really glad, Tess
对不起, 我伤了你的心 - 你没有...
I'm sorry I hurt you. - You don't
不, 我...
No, I...
我只希望你开心 你值得快快乐乐的
I just want you to be happy. You deserve to be happy
你练拳击好酷
It's cool that you're boxing
就是说啊, 我真的很喜欢
I know, right? I really fucking like it
可以打人又不必担心有人报♥警♥很棒
It's also nice to be able to punch people and not have anyone call the police
我觉得这至少算是进步
I think that that's a step forward
就是说啊
Right?
尝试新方法
Trying a new approach
赫汀, 现在不是休息时间, 快点!
Hardin, this is not leisure hour, come on!
我真的得过去了, 但我很高兴你打来
All right, Tess, I really have to go now. I'm so glad you called
我也是
Yeah, yeah. Me too
好, 我们再聊吧
All right, we'll talk soon
再见, 小黛 - 再见
Bye, Tess. - Bye
终于来了
Yes
看看那张脸, 帅哥 你怕跟兰登打吗?
Oh, look at that face, you pretty boy. You scared to fight Landon?
你听到了, 可恶
You heard - oh, shit! - Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa!
在自♥拍♥?
Selfies, huh?
没有啦, 我只是
No, I was...
在让赫汀看我的新办公室
I - I was just showing Hardin my new office
西雅图很适合你
Seattle looks good on you
怎么样? 一切都还好吗?
So, how's it going?
很好, 我是说
Fine. Yeah, I mean...
工作 学业
work, school
虽然很忙, 但还可以应付
it's a lot, but it's fine
慢慢来 你会安顿下来, 找到自己的住处 新生活很刺♥激♥的
Give it time, you'll settle in You'll find a place. It's exciting
你确定不想来一杯吗?
Are you sure that you don't want a glass?
我觉得她盯上我们了, 亲爱的
I think she might be onto us, darling
这个嘛
Well...
我们有好消息
we have some news
我们刚发现 我怀孕了
We just found out we're having a baby!
真的假的? 我真替你们开心
Are you kidding? I'm so happy for you guys
如果你不介意, 由我来告诉赫汀吧
I'm gonna tell Hardin, though, if that's all right with you
我当然不介意
Yeah, yeah, of course
肯恩说赫汀的平均成绩快满分
Ken mentioned that he managed to get his GPA up to a 4.0
他一定很期待毕业
Must be looking forward to graduating
很好啊
Yeah, that's great
我完全不晓得
Um, I - I didn't even know that
都是你的功劳
It's because of you
我又没有帮他写报告
I mean, I didn't write his papers...
也许吧, 我相信他是自己写的
No. - ...for him Maybe not. I'm sure he did that
那小子有天赋, 只是脾气很拗
But he has got a gift, that boy, but he's stubborn as hell
你没资格说他
You're one to talk
说得也是
Touché
我该去睡了, 明天见
Well, I should get some sleep But I will see you guys tomorrow
当然了
Yeah! Of course
这瓶酒带走吧 好酒不能浪费
And you should take this. It's too nice of a bottle to go to waste
那我就不客气了 - 别担心, 不用留给我
Yes, please! - Don't worry about me, I won't have any
你不能再喝了!
You - you don't need any more!
晚安 - 晚安
Good night, darling. - Night!
你要陪我受苦
You have to suffer like me
你打来了
There you are
我刚从健身房♥回来 是吗?
Just got back from the gym. - You did?
哇, 你一定越来越厉害了
Wow, you - you must be getting pretty good
你喝醉了吗?
Are you drunk?
我刚在跟樊思和金柏莉聊天 她要我带走剩下的酒
I was hanging out with Vance and Kimberly, and she gave me the rest of the bottle
是吗? 所以你喝了多少?
Oh, yeah? So how much wine have you had?
这是... 第三杯?
I'm on my... third?
你是话题中心
You were actually quite the... topic
你刚才没接我电♥话♥
You didn't answer my call earlier
我知道, 我从早上8点就开始工作了
No, I know, I've been at work since, like, eight
但是有时间在办公室自♥拍♥
Except for taking office selfies
但你没有回我
Which you didn't respond to
黛莎
Tessa
赫汀艾伦史考特
Hardin Allen Scott!
你笑什么?
Why are you laughing?
我就觉得太荒谬了
It's just all so ridiculous
我觉得你不该再喝了
I think you need to put that wine down
逼我啊
Make me
如果我在那里, 我会的
电影精选列表