米腾斯 下来
Mittens! Mittens, come down!
下来 米腾斯
Come down, Mittens.
还在落?
Falling?
是的
Yeah, they are.
杰克 是萨曼莎办公室的电♥话♥ 他们要我回去
And, Jack, Samantha's office called. They want me back.
对不起
I'm sorry.
杰克 吃晚饭咯
Jackie, dinner time!
来 小乖乖
Here you go, sweetie pie.
- 瞧 - 我就知道是火腿
-Voil! - I knew it was gonna be ham
洋芋泥
and mashed potatoes!
妈妈 我能先拿一块吗?
Mom, may I pick my piece first?
当然可以 因为你是如此礼貌地请求
You may, because you asked so politely.
谢谢
Thank you.
开动吧
There you go.
摇摇 别弄坏了 杰克
Shake it, don't break it, Jackie!
嘿 记得"我爱火腿"舞吗? 跳一个
Hey, remember the "I Love Ham" dance? Do that dance.
杰克
Jackie.
杰克 是我 我是你
Jackie, it's me. I mean, I'm you!
嘿 杰克 我们在这 我们在一起 杰克 我在这
Hey, Jackie, we're here! I'm us! Jackie, I'm here!
不 爸爸 你没在这
No, Dad, you're not here.
你从没来过 你走了
You were never here. You left.
我不是爸爸
I'm not Dad.
派 太好吃了
Pie. What a concept.
在玻利维亚你吃不到美国派
You can't get pie in Bolivia, not like pie in America.
水果派 冰淇淋派...
Fruit pies, cream pies...
对不起
Sorry.
一个人究竟能说
It's quite amazing
多少不经大脑的话 真是神奇
how many thoughtless words one can speak.
你不这么觉得吗?
Don't you think?
你看着不是很好 杰克
You don't look well, Jack.
婚姻破灭了?
Your marriage is over?
她带着孩子走了
She took the baby and left.
工作也没了?
Yourjob, too?
对不起 杰克
Sorry, Jack.
我能给你的就只有我的信仰
All I have for you are my beliefs, and, well,
还有从机场带回来的雪球
this snow globe from the airport.
你把我从这棵该死的树上解救出来
You unhook me from this goddamned tree!
- 冷静点 杰克 - 我要死了
- Please, Jack. - I'm dying!
我知道你在害怕
I know you're scared.
我也知道我跟你说过 回来会给你答案
And I know I told you I'd come back with the answer.
可 答案就是
Well, the answer is
没有答案
there is no answer.
没人了解这棵树 杰克
No one knows about this tree, Jack,
相信我 我试过了
and believe me, I tried. Okay?
我不知道在你身上会怎么发展
I don't know how this is going to work out for you,
但我知道的是你需要找到平静
but what I do know is that you need to find peace.
如果你觉得我是江湖郎中 那你为什么还在这呢?
If you think I'm a charlatan, then why are you here?
你需要我的建议吗?
You want my advice?
你需要找到属于你自己的真♥相♥
You need to find the truth about yourself.
很简单 杰克 你需要冷静
It's quite simple, Jack. You need to get quiet.
不是口上无言 而是心中平静
Not just with your mouth, with your mind.
心灵平静你就会听到真♥相♥
And in that quiet, you will hear the truth.
你的生命里还有其它未解的情节吗?
Do you have any other unresolved relationships in your life?
很好
Good.
那你老婆 她知道你爱她吗?
Then your wife, does she know that you love her?
我一直对她说
I tell her that all the time!
说话?又是说话 杰克
Words? More words, Jack.
你对她说 犹如毫无意义的树叶 从一棵垂死的树上飘落
You tell her, like meaningless leaves that fly off a dying tree?
说话
Words.
你就不能用行动证明你爱她?
Can't you show her that you love her?
和解 用行动展示你对他们的爱
Make peace. Show them that you love them.
还有 真实一点
And be truthful.
你要接受这样的可能
You need to accept the possibility
树上的树叶掉光后
that when all the leaves fall off that tree...
麦考尔先生?
Mr. McCall?
嘿 我一直打你电♥话♥ 给你发邮件
Hey! I've been calling and emailing,
我有个好主意 可以挽救你的工作
and I got great ideas about how to save yourjob.
辛雅的书可以发行
Sinja's book can work.
我知道 我也很激动
I know, I'm excited, too.
我们一直都想错了
We've been thinking about it all wrong.
麦考尔先生 你在听吗?
Mr. McCall, are you listening?
你还好吗?
Are you okay?
你要对自己做什么?
What'd you do to yourself?
你闻着像我爸
You smell like my dad.
你需要帮助吗?不?好的
You need some help? No? Okay.
你现在醉醺醺 就别去揍它了
I'm not sure that getting drunk is the best plan of attack right now.
你
You.
全是你的错
It's all your fault!
这个怎么样?
Oh, yeah, how do you like that?
干杯
Cheers!
他妈的杂草
Freaking weed!
麦考尔先生 别说话了
Mr. McCall, stop talking. Come on.
肥料就是废物
You know, fertilizer is crap!
技术上而言 你就是吃屎的
That means that technically, you eat shit!
别说话了 你这个笨蛋
Stop talking, you idiot!
别再说了
Just stop!
就是这样
That's it.
什么?
What?
你在做什么?
What are you doing?
我要结束它 我要结束它
I'm ending it. And I'm ending it funky!
好的 好
Yeah, okay.
节奏很快
It's a hot beat.
这是哈罗德·梅尔文和蓝调音
That's the shit. That's Harold Melvin and the Blue Notes.
学泰迪·潘德葛雷斯 唱吧 泰迪
Featuring Teddy Pendergrass! Sing that shit, Teddy!
厄运 这就是你的所得
Bad luck That's what you got
杰克 别说话
Jack, stop talking.
厄运就是一直跟着你
Bad luck sure 'nuff got a hold on you
杰克 你在做什么?
Jack, what are you doing?
女人跑了
Done lost your woman.
- 我失去了我的女人 - 杰克 闭嘴
- I lost my woman. - Jack, shut up!
你知道那意味着什么吗? 一无所有
You know what that means now? Not a goddamned thing!
杰克 你在做什么? 别说话了
Jack, what are you doing? Stop talking.
又有什么关系?
What does it matter? Look at my family. Look at my people.
- 杰克 - 看看我爱的人 多美好
- Jack! - Look at my people! It's beautiful.
多美好 我的家庭 哈?
This is beautiful, my family, huh?
你这是在自杀 住手
You're killing yourself! Stop!
- 你知道什么? - 住手
- You know why? - Stop!
因为我遭厄运
'Cause I got bad luck
杰克
Jack!
闭嘴
Shut up!
你从不觉得自己遭厄运
You never think you got Bad luck, bad luck
住嘴
Stop talking!
噢 谢天谢地
Oh, thank God.
卡罗琳
Caroline.
学校学的东西 根本不适合
There's really nothing in college that prepares you
用在现实世界里
to work in the real world.
树啊 你听见了吗?
Tree, can you hear me?
树
Tree.
我们要死了 树啊
We're dying, tree.
请告诉我该做什么
Please, tell me what to do.
是我
It's me.
我是杰克·麦考尔
My name is Jack McCall.
要是你能听得见
If you can hear me,
你听到的不是我的声音
what you're listening to is not the sound of my voice.
是我内心的声音 我脑海里的声音
It's the sound of my inner voice, the one inside my head.
麦考尔先生?
Mr. McCall?
你好?
Hello?
能听见吗? 我是疗养院的艾美丽
Can you hear me? It's Emily from the nursing home.
今天是你妈妈的生日 她希望雷蒙德在身边
It's your mom's birthday and she expects Raymond to be here.
麦考尔先生?
Mr. McCall?
电影精选列表