我叫杰克·麦考尔
My name is Jack McCall.
如果你能听得见我说话
If you can hear me,
你听到的不是我的声音
what you're listening to is not the sound of my voice.
而是我内心的声音 我头脑里的声音
It's the sound of my inner voice, the one inside my head.
我想跟你说话 但是我不能
I'd like to talk to you, but I can't.
因为只要多说一句话
Because if I say just one more sentence out loud,
我就会死
I'll die.
亚伦 有个非常重要的任务给你
Aaron, I have got a very important assignment for you.
去巴尼百货给我拿72双开司米
Go to Barneys and get me six dozen pair of cashmere blend socks,
40%的羊绒
40 % cashmere.
不 我要穿 但是你要买♥♥
No, I'm gonna wear 'em, but you're gonna buy 'em.
我需要72双开司米吗?不 但是听着
Do I need six dozen pair of cashmere socks? No, but listen.
"需要"是个非常微妙的词
Hey, "need" is a tricky word.
再这样思考一下 "想"和"爱"这两个词更好
Think about it more like this, "want" or "love" are better words.
你想想 我们做任何事不都是为了爱吗?
Think about it. Don't we do everything out of love?
那你是想要 需要 还是爱你的工作呢?
How about this? Do you want, need or love yourjob?
你需要自己的工作 这想法我喜欢
Well, I love the idea that you need yourjob. Okay.
打南边来了三个女巫
Three white witches watch three Swatch watches.
看着手里的三个手镯
Which witches watch which watch switch...
好了
Okay.
爸爸来抱抱 妈妈喝点咖啡
Daddy's gonna hold you 'cause Mommy needs caffeine.
亲爱的 我可能带不来孩子
Baby, I don't know if I can work with, "Whaah!"
噢 看看 他跟妈妈在一起多快活
Oh, look how happy he is with his mommy.
- 对 - 对啊 当然 他是妈妈的孩子
- Yeah. - Yes, he is. He's a mama's boy.
- 不 他不是 - 是
- No, he isn't. - Yes.
当妈妈的孩子没什么错 我就是妈妈的孩子
There's nothing wrong with being a mama's boy. I'm a mama's boy.
- 噢 天 - 怎么了?
- Oh, my God! - What?
沙克偷偷进来 在婴儿尿布上拉屎了
Shaq snuck in the house and shit in the baby's diaper!
嘿
Hey!
不好意思 我能不能插个队...
Excuse me, you think maybe I could cut in front...
我会在停车场碾死你
I will run you over dead in the parking lot.
死 死 死
Dead. Dead. Dead.
哈喽?
Hello?
什么?她在分娩?
What? She's in labor?
让她继续努力
Well, tell her to stop pushing!
噢 我不能错过 我第一个孩子的出生
Look, I can't miss the birth of my first child!
我只是出来买♥♥杯咖啡
I only went out to get some coffee!
快 准爸爸先来
Go ahead. Expectant father coming through!
我的孩子快出世了 谢谢 谢谢
I got a baby on the way! Thank you. Thank you!
恭喜 恭喜
Congratulations, man! You're the man!
谢谢 谢谢
Thank you so much! Thank you so much.
双胞胎? 是双胞胎
Twins? It's twins!
我老婆生了对双胞胎
I'm having twins. I'm having twins.
谢谢 这是免费的? 太谢谢你了
Thank you. It's on the house? Thank you so much!
- 谢谢 谢谢 - 恭喜
- Thank you. Thank you. - Congratulations!
我们生活的世界焦虑不堪 控制欲强
We live in a world that's obsessive and controlling.
我觉的自己在乎太多 我觉的你们会说我
I think I care too much. I think that's what you would say about me,
在乎太多
that I care too much.
所有人可能都会说我在乎的太多
I think that's what everybody would say about me, that I care too much.
咖啡真棒 你有没有停下来想过
This coffee's incredible. Do you ever stop to think about
要是你不在这里 人们会想些什么?
what people are thinking about when you're not in the room?
我不在这儿时 大家想什么?
What do people think when I'm not there?
我想知道的是这个
That's the thought that I want to know.
要是我不在了 人们会想些什么?
What do people think when I'm not there?
我在这时 你就有所思
I know you think something when I'm there,
但是 我不在这儿时 你又会想些什么呢?
but when I'm not there, what are you thinking?
我不在这里 你会想些什么呢?
What are you thinking when I'm not in the room?
这才是真正的想法 或者你又没有想过谁跟你在线上?
That's the real thought. Or do you ever wonder who's on line with you?
你可能跟某人在同时在线上 我不是在说电脑
You could be on line with somebody. I'm not talking about the computer.
我在说真实的线 真实的线
I'm talking about the real line, the real line,
传统的 你前面后面都有人的 那种线
the old-fashioned line with somebody behind you, somebody in front of you.
这条线很危险 因为你不知道别人是谁
That line is dangerous 'cause you don't know who that is.
或者电梯
Or an elevator!
你身处电梯 门一关 你和这个人独处一梯
You're in a elevator, door closed, you're in the room with this person.
他们可能拔出刀子 开始对你各种捅
They could pull out a knife and start doing all kinds of shit to you.
人们出入电梯是常事 电梯太疯狂了
You get in elevators all the time. Elevators are crazy.
再说说餐馆?
Hey, what about restaurants?
在餐馆里 坐在旁边的陌生人可能是个疯子
You could be in a restaurant sitting next to somebody who's a maniac
他就挨着你坐 点跟你一样的餐
and they're right next to you in a chair, and they're ordering like the same thing.
面带微笑看着你 突然 他变脸捅了别人
Look at you smiling and this person just, you know, stabbed somebody in the ass
而他们就挨着你坐
and now they sitting next to the table next to you.
这些随时可能发生
This could be happening all the time.
杰克 我...
Jack! If I may...
嘿 医生 时间到了
Hey, Doc, I think we're about out of time.
我觉得好多了
But I feel so much better.
谢谢 你真是个天才
Thank you so much. You know, you're a genius.
早上好 麦考尔先生
Good morning, Mr. McCall.
我无意催你 我知道每天都有很多人求你
I don't mean to be pushy and I know you get hit up all the time.
我只希望你能抽个空读读我的稿子
I was just wondering if you had a chance to read my manuscript.
你的稿子?
Your manuscript?
乐博兰·马库斯 我最爱的顾客怎么样了?
Hey, Reverend Marcus. How's my favorite client?
我只想知道 要是我回内布拉斯加州老家 经营我老爸的农场
I just need to know if I'm going home to Nebraska, work on my dad's farm,
嘿 你就读读20页也好啊
or, you know, maybe you could just read 20 pages.
等等 嘿 你听着 我离你的稿子越来越近了
Hold on one second. Hey, look, I'm getting closer on your manuscript.
它已经从我的餐桌 迈进我的床头柜了
It's moved from my kitchen table to my nightstand,
接下来 它就会进入我的厕所 在那里它就会被品读了 好吗?
and next, it'll be by my toilet and that's where it'll get read, okay?
乐博兰 两个词"扣人心弦" "必要" 等等
Reverend, two words, "gripping" and "necessary". Hold on one sec.
你能帮帮我吗?
Hey, can you do me a favor?
能帮我把轮辋一下吗?
Can you polish my rims for me?
别我的车停在树下 和那些鸟一起
And don't park my car under the trees with all those birds?
乐博兰 《上帝 我的钱上哪儿了?》 这是你写过最好的东西
Reverend, Lord, Where's My Money? is the best thing you've ever written.
杰克·麦考尔 请等等
Jack McCall's office, please hold.
你在等吗? 好的 再等等 谢谢
You're already holding? Okay, continue to hold. Thanks.
杰克·麦考尔办公室
Jack McCall's office.
我不管 带它去看兽医 我不知道 妈妈
I don't care. Just take him to the vet. I don't know, Mom!
妈妈 我得走了
I don't... Mom, I got to go.
对 我周末过的很好
Yes, I did have a great weekend.
对 我要杯咖啡
And, yes, I would like some coffee.
我很帅 对吧?
I look good, right?
我把小棉花糖从你麦片你挑出来了
I finished picking out all the mini-marshmallows out of your cereal.
所有的?
All the mini-marshmallows?
黄色月亮当然除外
Except the yellow moons, obviously.
麦考尔先生?
Mr. McCall?
我知道自己只是个助手 我很感激...
I know that I'm just an assistant. And I really appreciate...
嘿 亚伦 这是我办公室
Hey, Aaron, this is my office.
不是MTV的领奖台 明白么?
This isn't the confessional booth at MTV, all right?
我知道 我没有忏悔 我只是...
No, no, I know. I know. I would never confess. I'm just...
我想说 如果有一天我当上
I guess what I'm trying to say is that if I'm gonna
代理商 我不确定这个怎么...
be an agent one day, I'm not really sure how this...
你要像我这样说话 交流 学我
You have to speak like me, talk like me, study me!
学会抒发己见 但是速度要快
Learn to speak your mind, but do it quickly.
你要记住 这就是你训练的全部
You have to remember, this is all part of your training.
好 好的 差点忘了 周末朗读
Okay. Okay, great. I almost forgot. The weekend read.
要是我来说
If I do say so myself,
我觉的《南极洲的屈服》很棒 你读过吗?
I thought that the Antarctica submission was pretty good. Have you read it?
一点也没 我为什么要这么做?
Absolutely not. Why would I do that?
跟你说个事儿
Let me explain something to you.
所有畅销书的开头五页和最后五页
All your best books have everything you need to know in the first five pages
已经囊获所有内容 明白?
and the last five pages, okay?
来看看 女人遇上男人
Here we go. Woman meets man.
怀孕 战争 一个人
Pregnant. War. Alone.
战争结束 婴孩长大 新生人类
War over. Baby older. New man.
幸福之日 畅销书
Happily ever after. Bestseller.
哇
Wow.
你准备好会议室了吗?
Did you prepare the conference room?
ppt已经就绪 没有泄漏消息
Yeah. PowerPoint's all set up, nobody knows a thing.
好的 出去吧
Okay. Well, get out of here.
在座各位都熟知辛雅博士
Everyone here is familiar with Dr. Sinja.
辛雅博士是全球最受欢迎的
Dr. Sinja is the most popular
无教派的宗教领袖
nondenominational religious leader on the planet.
电影精选列表