他是整体愈疗师 他是新时代的智慧大♥师♥
He's a holistic healer and a New Age dispenser of wisdom
跟着他的人有好几万人
with a following in the tens of millions.
这个家伙一个周二就能让 一个足球场挤满人
This guy can fill up a football stadium on a Tuesday.
历来精神向导会问探索者
Our conventional spirit guides always ask the seeker,
"你想要什么?"
"What do you want?"
我来让你反问自己
I challenge you to ask yourself,
"我如何丰富生命?"
"What does life want from me?"
"我如何奔赴伟大前程?"
"What does the greater purpose want from me?"
看看这家伙的到场人数
Look at this guy's attendance figures.
远超过席琳迪翁 U2 (U2: 英国著名乐队)
He's outselling C茅line Dion, U2,
比尔·格雷厄姆和汉娜·蒙塔纳
Billy Graham and Hannah Montana!
他的真正哲学是什么?
What's his actual philosophy?
"平静出真♥相♥" 诸如此类
"In quiet, there is truth." Some shit like that. Something like that.
就是所谓的新时代废话
Just your typical New Age bullshit crap.
我的梅婶婶曾称 其为新时代的废话
That's what my Aunt May used to call it. New Age bullshit crap.
能把"新时代废话"卖♥♥出去的有谁? 当然只有我
And if anybody can sell some New Age bullshit crap, it's me.
杰克 这是精神运动
Jack, it's a spiritual movement.
对 每次吃糠麸饼的时候 我的精神运动就上来了
Yeah, I have a spiritual movement every time I eat a bran muffin.
- 天 - 好的 好的 杰克
- God! - All right, all right, Jack.
可以让你去听一堂他的课
Assuming you can actually get an audience with the guy,
你不是镇上惟一 一个可以去的代理商
you're not the only agent in town who has this information.
你怎么说服辛雅和你签约呢?
What makes you think you can talk Sinja into signing with you?
我是杰克·麦考尔 我就是干这个的
I'm Jack McCall. This is what I do.
所有人都会臣服于 我的伶牙俐齿
Hey, I can talk anybody into doing anything.
跟我唱
Help me sing it
吸气
Breathe in.
呼气
And release.
让思绪冷静 直到心无杂念
Quiet your mind until there are no thoughts.
这样你就能看见自己的本真
Then you can see your true nature.
你父母出生之前 你的脸
Your face before your parents were born.
"你父母出生之前 你的脸"?
"Your face before your parents were born"?
那是个儿童节目的标题
That's a great title for a kids' show.
它的名字丰富多彩
It has many names.
涅槃 了悟 恩泽
Nirvana, kensho, bliss,
神圣 光明 我们姑且叫它"蓝珍珠"
divinity, illumination. Let's call it the Blue Pearl.
没关系 我们的真♥相♥也许 让自己很痛苦
It's okay. Our truth can be painful.
痛苦是成长的试金石
Pain is the touchstone of growth.
- 衬衫好怪 - 没关系
- That'd be a badass T-shirt. - It's okay.
狂笑 狂哭 它们息息相关
Laugh, cry. They're close cousins.
释放吧
Just let it out.
他看到"蓝珍珠"了
He sees the Blue Pearl.
没关系 没关系
It's okay. It's okay.
学徒们冥想了数年
Students meditate for years
也未能看见你今天所见到的
and never see what you have seen today.
你的内心
Your inner self.
因此 你非常特别...
That makes you a very special person, Mr...
麦考尔先生
McCall.
杰克·麦考尔 非常感谢
Jack McCall. Thank you so much.
对不起 我不知道发生了什么
Sorry, I don't know what happened.
我只是有点激动了 对不起
I just got overcome with emotion. I'm sorry.
这么多年来的沉默
My years and years of focused silence
最后将我带向...
just finally delivered me to...
-启蒙? - 启蒙 对 启蒙
- Enlightenment? - Enlightenment, yes. Enlightenment.
对不起 等一下
Sorry. Hold that a second.
对不起 响四下就会停了
I'm so sorry. Play it four times and it stops.
太糟糕了
That is bad.
噢 "蓝珍珠"
Oh, the Blue Pearl.
蓝珍珠好蓝
The Blue Pearl is so blue.
蓝珍珠闪闪发亮
The Blue Pearl is so shiny
满是珠光
and so pearly.
"有三样东西是藏不住的
"Three things will not long be hidden.
"那就是太阳 月亮和真♥相♥
"The sun, the moon,"and the truth."
杰克·麦考尔 你今天到访有何贵干?
Is there a reason for your visit today, Jack McCall?
我是个惜时如金的人
Well, sir, I am not one to waste time.
我知道你写了一本书
I understand you've written a book.
对的
That is true.
我是个代理商
Well, I'm an agent.
工作这么些年来 我一直梦想能够帮
And all my career I've dreamed that I'd get to represent
我相信的人做代理 我相信你
someone who I believed in. I believe in you.
我觉得我可以帮助你改变世界
And I think I can help you to change the world.
我不感兴趣
I'm not interested.
真的?
Really?
辛雅博士? 辛雅博士
Dr. Sinja? Dr. Sinja, the world
这个世界充满失落 孤独的灵魂 他们需要你的智慧
is filled with lost, lonely souls in need of your wisdom.
他们在用安静的绝望呼唤你
And they're out there calling out to you
我听见了 我感觉到了
in quiet desperation. I hear them, I feel them.
不对树觉得好奇么?
Aren't you amazed by trees?
当然好奇
Yeah, sure!
我爱树
I love trees!
树 我爱它们 我爱树
Trees, I love them. I love trees.
枝桠 树叶...
The branches and the leaves. It's just...
有些人追求名利 钱财
You know, some people want fame and money.
我只要自然 一些枝桠 几棵树
Just give me some nature, some branches and some trees.
我爱它
I love it.
其实 我对树有一种归属感
In fact, I have such an affinity towards trees
我觉的我上辈子可能是只鸟
I think I might even have been a bird in another life.
栖息在枝桠上 吸收它所有的精华
Landing on a branch. Taking it all in.
我想成为一只鸟 想成为一只鸟 我想吸收您的哲学
I want to be a bird. I want to be a bird and I want to swallow your philosophy.
然后将其口传相授
And then I'm gonna spit it back into the mouths
传至全世界的孩子
of the children of the world.
滋养他们的灵魂 帮助你成长 看着你 羽翼不断丰满
Nourish their souls. Help you to grow, watch your wings spread,
助你腾飞万里
and help you to soar.
你在说什么?
What are you talking about?
我在说将你的书推向全世界
I'm talking about presenting your book to the world.
你读过吗?
Have you read it?
当然读过
Of course I have.
那你从中得到了什么?
So what's in it for you?
能帮自己的英雄拯救世界 我万分满足
Just the satisfaction of knowing that I helped my hero to save the world.
当然只有10成
And 10 %, of course.
呸
Shit!
被树扎了一下
The tree gave me a splinter!
这棵菩提树什么也没做 它没有动
The Bodhi tree did nothing. It did not move.
天命源于自身 杰克
We all create our own destiny, Jack.
辛雅博士 如果你答应我 我会给你全部的我
Dr. Sinja, if you commit to me, I'll give you all that I am.
思想 身体 精神 所有东西
Mind, body and spirit. Everything.
让我成为一只大鸟
Let me be a big bird.
鹰
Hawk!
或者麻雀
Or sparrow.
挑哪只 我就是哪只
Pick a bird, I'm it.
你同意出版我的书?
You agree to have my book published?
我在求你答应
I'm begging you for it!
你会按我的原意将我的哲学传播?
And you will spread my philosophy in the way I meant it to be spread?
那还用说吗? 我保证
That goes without saying. You have my word, sir.
记住 我们的话对整个世界
Remember, our words have a profound
影响深远
rippling effect on the entire universe.
包在我身上
Well, I'm counting on that.
- 杰克·麦考尔办公室 - 亚伦
- Jack McCall's office. - Aaron!
你跑一趟 给我买♥♥个宝座
I want you to run out and buy me a throne,
权杖 和王冠 因为我就是王者
and a scepter and a crown, because I am the king!
天 麦考尔先生 你签下了他 对吗?
Oh, my God, Mr. McCall. You signed him, didn't you?
你♥他♥妈♥说对了 我签了他
You bet your ass I signed him.
永远不要怀疑我 永远不要
Never doubt me! Never doubt me!
那个怎么样?
How about that?
我要你把我今天剩下的行程安排全撤了
Hey, I want you to clear my schedule for the rest of the day.
我要去看看我妈妈
I want to go spend some time with my mother!
让她知道自己的儿子有多赞
Let her know what a big star her boy is!
好的 陛下
Okay, done, sire.
雷蒙德 是你吗?
Raymond! Is that you?
不 不是雷蒙德 是杰克 你儿子
No, it's not Raymond. It's Jack, Ma. Your son, Jack.
雷蒙德 我知道你不会忘了我的生日
Raymond, I knew you wouldn't miss my birthday.
电影精选列表