我爱你
I love you!
对了 我现在是大代理商 我的名字就在门上
That's right. I'm the big agent now. That's my name on the door.
史蒂芬
Steven!
为什么我的什锦杂果里混了一个山葵?
Why is there a wasabi pea in my Asian trail mix?
对不起 艾兹伯格先生 我以为已经全部挑出来了
I am so sorry, Mr. Wiseberger. I thought I got them all.
这有一个
Well, here's one.
您的快递到了
There's a delivery for you.
拿进来吧
Well, bring it in.
噢 亲娘
Oh, shit.
别动 我来给你打开
Hold still, let me get this open for you.
杰克 我不喜欢惊喜 你知道我不喜欢
Jack, I don't like surprises. You know I don't.
你会喜欢这个
You're gonna like this one.
你知道 上次我想给一个惊喜 结果...
You know what happened the last time I tried to do a surprise...
- 你会喜欢 - 怎么了?
- You're gonna like this one. - What is going on?
- 我把孩子放下来 - 好的
- I'm putting the baby down. - Okay.
好 好
Okay, all right, okay.
- 能不能把这个拿下来? - 好的 现在 我会把布拿下来
- Can we please take it off? - Okay, now, I'll take the blindfold off.
- 拜托 把它拿下来 - 拿下来
- Yes, please, take it off. - Take it off. Okay.
杰克 这就是我想要你去看的那个房♥子
Jack, this is the house I've been trying to get you to come see.
你得去看看里面
You have to see the inside.
我已经看过里面了
I've already seen the inside.
怎么?
What do you... Why?
你想买♥♥下来?
Are you thinking about making an offer?
不 我不能
Oh, no, I can't.
- 为什么不? - 它已经是我的了
- Why not? - I already own it.
你向正轨迈入了一步
This is a step in the right direction.
是的
Yes.
但是你不能只做这一件事
But you can't just do this one thing, Jack,
就觉得万事大吉了
and think that everything is gonna be hunky-dory.
- 事情不会这么简单 - 我听你的
- That's not how it works. - I hear you.
真的?
You do?
你听见了吗?
You hear that?
什么?
What?
静谧
The silence.
这很安静
It's quiet.
我喜欢
I like it.
你是谁?
Who are you?
亲爱的 这棵树
Honey, the tree.
- 怎么... - 好
- How did... - Oh, yeah.
我让高登西奥小心把它挖出来 然后...
I had Gaudencio carefully dig it up and next thing you know...
嘣 树跑到那里了
Boom, it's a tree there.
- 嘣 - 嘣
- Boom. - Boom.
嘣 嘣 嘣
Boom, boom, boom.
- 他说了"嘣"? - 对
- Did he say, "Boom"? - Yes.
- 嘣
- Boom. - Oh, shoot!
电影精选列表