Pete traded it to slick.
阿莫斯
Amos.
你在哪找到那个吹笛手陶罐的?
Where did you find the flute player pot?
就在那边
From over there.
纳瓦霍山上
From Navajo Mountain
带我过去
Take me there.
需要骑三天的马
You need three-days horses.
还得是好马
Real good horses
那你就去找好马
Well then you find the horses.
我再也不想听到那声音了
I never want to hear that sound again.
兄弟 尽管开个价
Listen, brother, just name your price, okay?
我们一起算 再给点折… -告诉你 我差点死在那
We'll pack in, maybe do a little free... -I'm telling you, I came that close to dying!
那是因为你没有向上帝祈祷
That's because you didn't pray to Jesus.
上帝我祈祷过 我说的是[鬼魂]!
I pray to Jesus, it's the Chindi!
他在这里的时候还没上帝呢!
He's been here a lot longer than Jesus!
你问他
Ask him.
别看他穿着这一身
He's got a charm under that shirt.
他比你更了解[鬼魂]
He knows more about the Chindi than you do.
你在山上看到了什么?
What did you see up there?
我不是看见了什么
It's not what I saw.
而是听到了笛声
I heard a flute.
谁啊?
Who's there?
是我
It's me.
开门吧
Please.
我不记得约了你
I don't recall us having a date.
珍妮特 求你了
Janet, please.
戴尔伯特把车送过来了么?
Did Delbert bring over your car?
下午送的
This afternoon.
修的挺好
Look good.
那就好
That's good.
事实上 非常好
As a matter of fact, it looked great.
一个月的工资都搭进去了吧
It must have cost you a month's salary.
怎么了?
What's wrong?
我要为我做过的所有事道歉
I just wanted to say that I'm sorry about everything.
过来
Come here.
浑身都是沙子
It's all this sand.
你像《阿♥拉♥伯的劳伦斯》就差蓝眼睛
You kindda look like Lawrence of Arabia without the blue eyes.
走开
Go away.
别去开门
Don't answer it.
服了!
Grrrr!
里普霍恩夫人?
Mrs. Leaphorn?
吉姆在吗?
Is Jim here?
凌晨五点 不是个合适的时间
It's five in the morning, so really isn't a good time.
怎么了 艾玛? -抱歉打扰
What's wrong, Emma? -Excuse me.
哈里森的女人传话给我 我担心乔
I got a message from Harrison's woman, I worried about Joe.
怎么了 他没事吧?
Why, is he okay?
我去煮点咖啡
I'll make some coffee.
爱琳发现了霍克的字条
Irene found a message from Houk.
写着“艾莉还在上面 告诉乔·里普霍恩”
It says Ellie's still up there and tell Joe Leaphorn.
所以 乔就沿河而下
So Joe took off down the river.
就他自己?
By himself?
他说去哪了么?
Did he say where on the river?
爱琳觉得乔会下船到山上去
Irene thinks Joe's gonna leave the river and go up in the mountains.
那是纳瓦霍山
It's Navajo Mountain.
我有一种不祥的预感 吉姆
I had a bad feeling about this, Jim.
好的 您先回家 等我消息
Okay, go home and wait till you hear from me.
好的
Yeah.
那好吧
Yeah, okay.
我必须得去
I gotta do this.
是的 我知道
Yeah, I know.
艾莉·弗里德曼-伯纳尔
Friedme-Bernal.
陶瓷专家 是的 有两三张许可
Ceramic specialist, yeah, we got two or three permits.
有在纳瓦霍山附近的么?
Anything near Navajo Mountain?
就在保留地北边犹他州内
North side of the reservation up in Utah.
我需要知道地点编号♥
I need a site number.
得了 T·J 帮个忙
Come on, T.J. help me out here.
就在泉水峡谷的一个发掘地
It's supposed to be a Canyon Watersprinkler site.
有人说那里的科科佩利人还活着
Some people told me that the Kokopollies are supposed to still be alive up there.
你就信了?
An you believe them?
如果有谁知道这些隐秘的角落
I believe that if anybody knows about these special hidden sites,
一定是你
it's you.
好吧
Yeah, yeah.
好的
Okay.
泉水发掘地
Watersprinkler site.
阿纳萨齐 第723号♥
No. 723 Anasazi.
附近还有两个发掘地
Two other sites right there with it.
艾莉博士 有那的发掘许可么?
Dr. Friedman-Bernal, did she have a permit to dig up there?
她的一个同事在该地区申请了11个
One of her colleagues applied for 11 in that area.
都被拒了
Got turn down.
但是艾莉博士 是的 她有全部的许可
But Dr. Friedman-Bernal, yes indeed, she has all her permits.
你队长会同意租直升机么?
Your chief gonna pay for a helicopter?
那边没有其他方式能进去
Cause there's sure no other good way to get in there.
你好?
Hello?
戴维斯小姐?
Miss Davis?
戴维斯小姐
Miss Davis.
纳瓦霍部落警♥察♥ 戴维斯小姐醒醒
Navajo tribal police, wake up Miss Davis.
你的朋友呢?
Where's your friend?
我需要用兰道夫·艾略特的直升机
I need Randolph Elliott's helicopter.
他在哪?
Where is he?
我更喜欢你朋友 里普霍恩
I like your friend, Leaphorn.
离他远点
Stay away from him.
不然呢?
Or you what?
我以为你对陶罐不感兴趣
I thought you weren't interested in pots.
你有搜查我住所的许可么?
Do you have a warrant to search my premises?
我们有艾莉博士的逮捕令 而你在阻挠
We have a warrant to find Dr. Friedman-Bernal and you're obstructing it.
这里你藏没藏陶罐?
Do you have any pots hidden away up here?
警♥察♥暴♥力♥袭击衣柜!
Police brutality of the wardrobe!
兰道夫到底在哪?
So where's Randolph?
反正没在这
Not here.
这里面是什么?
What's in here?
这是什么?
What is this?
艾莉!
Ellie!
艾莉!
Ellie!
艾莉!
Ellie!
里普霍恩先生
Mr. Leaphorn.
爸爸说你会来找我
Papa said you would come for me.
她在哪 布格姆?
Where is she, Brigham?
不 不
No, no, no.
没事的 孩子
It's okay, son.
亲爱的 帮你的人来了
Your help is here now, dear.
现在没事了
It's okay now.
嘘 没事了
Shh, now everything's okay.
青蛙会伤害到她
Frog can hurt her.
不
No, no, no,
现在没人会受伤
nobody's going to hurt anybody now.
她是什么时候到这的 布格姆?
When did she come here, Brigham?
魔鬼把她带到这
The devil brought her here
来看我的青蛙
To see my frogs.
从天上下来的
From up there in the sky.
听好 现在我们把她抬出去
Now listen, we're going to carry her outta here.
不行
No.
她会尖叫
She screams.
听我说 布格姆
Now listen to me, Brigham.
现在你和我
What you and I are gonna do
要做个游戏
is having some fun.
我们要抬着这位女士
We're going to carry the lady
走到峡谷
down the canyon.
下到河边
Into the river,
放进船里 好么?
into a boat, okay?
好的
Okay.
好的
电影精选列表