This white guy was following him in a
开辆埃尔卡米诺 大概是79/80年款
El Camino let's see about seventy nine eighty maybe.
亮黄色的 我认出…
Bright yellow I'd recognize it...
但你刚说天暗认不出人来
That you said the light was too bad for anybody to see.
白皮肤在晚上反光
White skin shines in the dark.
我猜是你的法律援助来了
You called for legal advice, I guess.
待会再说
I'll take to you in a minitue.
嘿 珍妮特
Hey Janet.
你好
Hi, you.
你好么?
How're you doing?
看看这车怎么样?
See this pretty cool car?
入手前我们开一圈 帮我试试这车?
I was hoping we could take for driving you could check it out for me before I buy it?
就现在?
Maybe now?
我这边还没完事
I gotta finish up here.
你应该提前和我说一声
You should've called me at station earler.
你还应该申请之前说的华府调职呢
And you should have applied for the Washington transfer like we talked about.
正要弄呢
I intended to.
什么时候 印第安时间?
What, in Indian time?
[俚语 没有时间观念 此处为双关]
还得等会 -我不行
No, I stay. -I can't.
我今晚在旗杆市有个会
I got a meeting in Flagstaff tonight.
这样!
Look!
我会在
I'll be coming back through here.
周三路过
Wednesday.
好的
Okay.
这辆车
About the car.
我一眼就看中了 但是不想被骗 所以?
I've fallen in love with it but I can't afford to make a mistake, so?
我真的需要你帮我
I do really need your help.
完全没问题
Okay I'll do it.
钥匙插着呢
Keys are in it.
你要是周三拿到华府工作申请表
If you get the forms for the Washington job by Wednesday
我可以教你怎么填
I can help you with them.
珍妮特 我… -就是张申请表
Janet I... -It won't kill you to get the forms.
好家伙!
Woo-wee!
这马力对个印第安傻小子来说足够了
That sure is a lot of horsepower for a country Indian.
刚才说到哪了?
So where were we?
刚才说开老爷车的金发白人去哪了?
Can you tell me where this blonde haired white guy in this El Camino went?
不就在那嘛?
Over there.
某个地方吧
Somewhere.
有多少人知道古埃及
How many of you have studied ancient Egypt
或者看过《夺宝奇兵》?
Or seen the "Raiders of The Lost Ark".
那么
Well.
这里是我们美国自己的
Right here in the United States we have our
重要的古遗址
own important ancient ruins too.
你们想象一下
Can you just imagine
当牛仔骑马穿过谢利峡谷
How excited the cowboy was
该有多么兴奋
when he rode into Canyon De Chelly.
并发现这些凿壁而建的精美石屋
And discovered these beautiful shining dwellings cut right into the rock.
一个失落的文明
A lost civilization of people.
比后来这里的部落都要先进得多
Much more advanced than any of the native tribes that came in to replace them.
打断一下
Excuse me.
这难道不取决于你所定义的先进么?
Wouldn't that depend on what you call advanced?
说得好 先生
Well, good point sir.
我在这没有任何评判的意思
I did not of course mean to make a value judgment.
那么
So.
谁能告诉我阿纳萨齐人后来怎么了?
Can anyone tell me what happened to the Anasazi people?
没错!
That's right!
没有人
No one can tell me
因为
because
没人知道
no one knows
阿纳萨齐人就这样神秘的消失了
The Anasazi disappeared off the face of the earth.
而现在!
To this day!
只留给我们一个古代遗址
All we have left are these ancient ruins.
全世界的学者
And scholars from all over the world are
都试图解开这个迷
fighting to be the one to answer the question.
阿纳萨齐人去哪了?
Where did the Anasazi go?
为什么离开?
And why?
现在跟好你们的领队
Now you go with your leaders
别离开步道
and don't get off the path
不要乱动地上的碎片和石头
and don't disturb any shards or stones you see on the ground.
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
再见
Bye-bye.
有什么可以帮您?
May I help you sir?
纳瓦霍部落 乔·里普霍恩警督
Lieutenant Joe Leaphorn Navajo tribal police.
艾莉·弗里德曼-伯纳尔博士在么?
How do I find Dr. Ellie Friedman-Bernal?
我不负责给科学家传话
I'm not responsible for giving the scientists messages.
实际上从上周末我就没见过她了
As a matter of fact I haven't seen Dr. Ellie since the weekend.
别告诉我她的陶罐挖掘是非法的
Don't tell me she's been digging pots illegally.
你吃惊么?
Would that surprise you?
这帮考古学家没什么让我感到吃惊的
Nothing about these archaeologists surprises me.
来吧
Come on.
(查科文化国家历史公园)
我帮你
I'll help you.
油门响应迟钝
Slow response to gas,
加速时卡顿
pedal chokes on the celebration.
刹车时方向盘右偏
Steer turns to right when braking.
黄色埃尔卡米诺
Yellow El Camino
(矿区)
糟了
Ahh, no.
拉里
Larry.
见到你可太好了
So good to see you.
如果有人知道艾莉博士的行踪
Anybody knows where Dr. Ellie went,
那一定是马克西·戴维斯博士
Dr. Maxie Davis will.
个人看法 她是里面的智慧担当
My opinion, she's the brainiest in the group.
虽然都说她是三人里工资最少的
Even though rumor has it she's got the smallest grand of the three.
另一个是谁?
So who's the third?
兰道夫·艾略特
Randolph Elliott.
是个研究骨头的
He's a bone person.
他在追马克西
He has a crush on Maxie.
这仨人是一个团队么?
And these three, they work as a team?
才怪
Hardly.
你不太了解学者吧?
You don't know much about scholars, do you?
友情提醒
Do yourself a favor
别像对我一样跟他说话
be more tactful with her than you were with me.
那边那个男的
And this guy over here.
那个印第安人是谁?
Who is it, the Indian?
皮特什么的
Pete something.
姓里有个“西蒂”
Last name's got City in it.
嘿 马克西!
Hey, Maxie!
抱歉打扰
Sorry to bother you.
最好是冰镇的 米尔德
You better have a cold one for me, Mildred.
这位是?
So who's this?
我是纳瓦霍部落的里普霍恩警督
I'm Lieutenant Leaphorn, Navajo tribal police.
我来实施逮捕
I'm here to to serve a warrant.
你知道艾莉博士在哪么?
Do you know the whereabouts of Dr. Ellie Friedman-Bernal?
怎么了?
Why?
她出事了?
Something happened to her?
我想是因为她的挖掘许可问题
I think she dug up pots without a permit.
艾莉 一个陶罐猎手?
Ellie, a pot hunter?
开玩笑
No way.
她周末出去后我就没见过
I haven't seen her since she went off for the weekend.
不行
No.
指控我同事是盗罐贼的后果会很严重
Accusing our colleague of pot thief is serious.
我的理解是你们已经有证据了
I assume that you have evidence.
那么…
So...
科学家住在哪?
Where do the scientists live?
就在下面游客中心的平房♥里
Oh, they stay down the bungalows below the visitor center.
皮特
You Pete,
我要回住处去
I'm going back to the compound.
把车开回去
bring the truck.
我跨过去
I'll climb over.
你腿太长 坐不了中间
Your legs are too long to sit in the middle.
电影精选列表