我只是在找艾莉博士
I'm just looking for Dr. Ellie, sir.
没别的 不用担心
You have nothing to worry about.
你是这么认为的?
You don't think so?
现在说吧
It's time.
他就是
He's the one that...
那个给我布格姆帽子的人
brought me Brigham's hat.
乔?
Joe?
出了什么事?
Something bad happened?
我只是累了
I'm just tired.
我猜是因为又回到了那个鬼地方?
I bet it was going back to that hell's place, huh?
那个可怜的老家伙
That poor old man.
之前美丽的牧场都荒废了
His whole beautiful ranch has gone to seed.
他曾经是立法机构的成员
This man used to be in the legislature.
而他现在和保姆一起过
Now he sleeps with his housekeeper,
转手一些陶罐
deals with some pots.
盗罐贼那块有进展么?
Any word on your pot thief, please?
我找她的时间越久
And the longer I don't find her,
她还活着的几率就越小
the worse the chances are I'll find her alive.
我不该接这个案子的
I shouldn't be on this case.
它太重要了
It's too important.
我拖得太久了
I'm taking too long.
可能还会有人被害
Someone else could get killed.
乔
Joe.
你还爱我吗 艾玛?
You still love me, Emma?
乔
Joe.
所以我不能没有你
So I couldn't live without you.
“插播一条重大新闻
"We have breaking news for you,
今天早些时候
it left earlier today.
深受爱戴的前犹他州
Beloved former
参议员 哈里森·霍克
Utah State senator Harrison Houk,
在他的谷仓里被枪杀
was found shot to death in his barn.
参议员头部遭到两处枪击
The senator suffered two gunshot wounds to the head
当场死亡
and was pronounced dead at the scene.
参议员现年68岁
The senator was 68 years old.
目前未确定嫌疑人
There are no suspects of the killing.
这是多天来 四边界地区
The third unsolved murder in the Four Corners Area
发生的第三起凶杀悬案
is yet in as many days.
我们将持续关注这一事件的
We will continue to bring you updates
最新进展”
as this story develops..."
他们就是在那发现他的
They have him right in there.
没关系的 爱琳
It's okay, Irene.
我不害怕[鬼魂]
I'm not scared of Chindi.
谁会想要杀他?
So tell me who is after him?
你应该最清楚
You know better than anybody, I mean.
帮我一下
Help me out.
他都说了什么?
Did he say anything at all?
关于这位失踪的艾莉博士的
About this missing Dr. Ellie.
上次用这个是什么时候?
When was this last used?
四天前
Four days ago.
哈里森用的?
By Harrison?
他的关节炎能让他用这个?
His arthritis didn't bother him?
他的关节炎一直折腾他
His arthritis hurt him all the time.
但他就是想划船
It didn't keep them from that boat.
他划去哪 你知道么?
Where did it go, do you know?
往河下游走
Just down the river.
大概多远?
Do you know how far?
不太远
Not far.
我都是去梅迪辛哈特接他和船
I go pick him in the boat back up at Medicine Hat.
他经常去么?
He did this a lot?
每到满月的时候
Every full moon.
有时他看完10点新闻 我们就到河边
Sometimes he watched 10 o'clock news and then we'd go to the river.
确认周围没人 我帮他坐进船里
Make sure nobody is around, and I help him put in.
他是在找河边山里的什么东西么?
Was he on track or something in the mountains above the river?
爱琳 你得和我一起回忆
Irene, you gotta work with me here.
像哈里森·豪克这样的人
What's a man like Harrison Houk
怎么会和埃西蒂、奈尔斯打交道?
doing messing around with guys like Etcitty and Nails?
他藏了这个
He hid this.
我在警♥察♥来之前找到的
I found it before the police came.
“她在上面 告诉乔·里普霍恩”
"She is up there, tell Joe Leaphorn."
我想 他没来得及写完
He didn't have time to finish the sentence, I guess.
那些陶罐他交点罚款就行了
He could have paid a fine for those pots.
完全不需要为此丧命
He didn't have to die for it.
我把一些吃的和你装备放在一起
I put some food in here with your gear.
给我妻子打电♥话♥
Call my wife.
告诉她不要担心
Tell her not to worry.
还有游客中心的米尔德·露娜
Call Mildred Luna at the... visitor center and tell her that
告诉她我大概知道艾莉博士在哪了
I think I know where Dr. Ellie is.
我会尽快确定位置
And I'll let them know as soon as I can.
好的 把救生衣拉紧
Okay, tighten up that life jacket.
一定小心 乔
Be careful, Joe.
好的
Yeah.
你可不要也没命了
Don't you get killed, too.
老天 什么情况?
What? Jesus, what?
(上帝爱你)
吉米·齐
Jimmy Chee!
全能的主啊 圣洁、圣洁、圣洁!
Almighty God, holy, holy, holy.
我发现自己正漂流在一片汪♥洋♥之中
I find myself adrift on a sea of desolation
也许还有一只白鲸
and a moby I guess.
你急着要去哪
Where the hell you going so bad
我追了你两天
that I had to chase you for two days?
看望我兄弟!
Visit my brother!
在派尤特族这?
In Paiute country?
哦 一个同信上帝的兄弟
Oh, a spiritual brother in the Lord.
哈里路亚!
Hallelujah!
上车!
Get in!
知道么 吉米·齐 你追随上帝
You know, Jimmy Chee, you follow Jesus and
他会帮你追踪恶魔
he'll help you in your pursuit of the devil.
上帝爱我们
Jesus loves us.
每个人
Everyone.
我们不配 但他照样爱!
We didn't earn it, and he don't care!
他把我们大家爱!
He loves with us everywhere!
谢谢送我一程 吉姆·齐 不过…
I want to thank you for the ride, Jim Chee, but...
停车!
Stop!
这下就行 我先走了!
This is good, I'll just get out of here!
斯利克!
Slick!
这到底是怎么回事?
What the hell's going on?
没事 -你到底在躲什么?
Nothing. -What the hell are you running away for?
你知道哈里森·霍克已经死了吗?
Did you know Harrison Houk is dead?
什么?
What?
天啊
Jesus.
听着 吉米
Listen, Jimmy.
我真的吓坏了
I'm scared shitless.
所以我来提醒阿莫斯
That's why I came to warn Amos.
阿莫斯是你信上帝的兄弟?
Amos is your brother of Christ?
阿莫斯是我的陶罐供应商
Amos is my pot supplier.
[鬼魂]对我们很不满 斯利克!
The Chidi's mad at us, Slick.
我告诉过你
I told you.
上帝能拯救
Jesus saves.
信他就能保平安
Believe in him and he will triumph.
你信我比信他们不来找你更容易
You can trust me a lot better than you can trust without their coming for you.
告诉他你在哪挖的那个科科佩利陶罐
Just tell him where you got the Kokoipelli pot.
别管许可的事 这是关于谋杀案的
You don't care about no permits. This is about murder.
凶手到处作案
This is a big manhunt now.
另一个白人被杀 哈里森·霍克
Another white man's been killed. Harrison Houk.
听见了?霍克死了
You hear that? Houk's dead.
他被枪杀了
They shot him.
好吧
Okay.
好吧
Okay.
陶罐是我找到的
I found the pot.
我交给了皮特
He gave it to Pete.
皮特卖♥♥给了斯利克
电影精选列表