(亚当·比奇 饰 吉姆·齐 )
(韦斯·斯塔迪 饰 乔·里普霍恩)
(片名:时间之贼)
齐/里普霍恩 探案悬疑剧集第二部
(加利·法梅尔 饰 拉戈警监)
(坦图·卡丁诺 饰 艾琳·马斯克特)
(特别出演:格雷厄姆·格林 饰 斯利克·纳凯)
(特别出演:皮特·方达)
(执行制片人 罗伯特·雷德福)
(原著:托尼·希勒曼)
[齐/里普霍恩 探案悬疑系列第八部]
(导演:克里斯·艾尔)
中间只有一条路 两头都是死路
But there's only one road through this and both ends of it lead nowhere.
看管一个破运输场
I mean, how hard can it be for a...
怎么就难倒一个读过大学的警官
graduated police officer to guard a goddamn transport yard.
而且还有围墙
With a fence around it.
抱歉 警司
I'm sorry, Captain.
一台挖掘装载机
A backhoe.
一台三吨♥重的黄色挖掘机
A three-ton yellow backhoe.
队长
Listen chief,
昨晚 我眼睛从未离开过运输场的围墙
last night I never took my eyes off that transport yard fence.
除了一次临时出警 肯定是个阴谋
except for that one alarm it has to be conspiracy.
一个阴谋
A conspiracy.
就像
Like a
刺杀肯尼迪的草丘理论
Grassy Knoll Theory.
(纳瓦霍民族 窗岩司法区 逮捕令)
我又得派人到荒郊野外去
I'm supposed to send somebody way out in the boonies
追捕一个盗罐贼
to chase down a pot thief.
[陪葬品]
全保留地最聪明的警探里普霍恩
The only smart cop I got on this whole reservation is Joe Leaphorn,
却在他妈的休假
and he's on a goddamn leave.
我找区调员艾莉森
Yeah, put me through to Dispatcher Allison.
(拉戈警监 11区队长)
来看看你所谓的阴谋
Hey this must be your conspiracy theory.
老妪·乔治在711喝多了
Old Lady George was drunk at 7-11
扔了一袋薯片之后被制♥服♥并护送出门
and threw a bag of potato chips and was restrained and escorted out.
我想也许老妪·乔治只是假装喝醉
I was wondering see if Old Lady George was pretending to be drunk and
她故意扔薯片来分散我的注意力
she threw those potato chips on purpose as a distraction.
然后在车♥库♥的那人一定非常熟悉…
Then who's ever stealing from the motor pool must be familiar with...
你见过老妪·乔治清醒的时候么?
In your life have you ever seen Old Lady George sober?
没有 但是…
No but...
艾莉森区调 -艾莉森 是拉戈
Dispatcher Allison -Allison, This is Largo.
谢谢你发过来的烫手山芋
Thanks a lot for the hot potato.
但我们正忙着处理另一起重大盗窃案
But we're tied up with a grand larceny situation up here
如果他们想让我们追捕
and if they want us to be chasing after
查科那边的盗罐贼
pot poachers from Chaco.
我就得申请租用直升飞机
So I have to order up and pay for a helicopter.
你疯了吧
You're crazy
完全没有
I'm not crazy
上面肯定不会批的
you'll never get it authorized
那你最好把里普霍恩给我找回来
then you better get out there and find my man Joe Leaphorn.
他在你那边的黑平顶山附近
He's out your way, up there on the Black Mesa.
如果他唧唧歪歪的
And if he gives you any guff
说他在休假
about being on a leave.
你就写份旷工报告
Then you write 'em up an absentee report
再搞搞他的医保
And mess with his health benefits.
里普霍恩警督正在陪他妻子
Lieutenant Leaphorn's with his wife right now
她刚被诊断…
she's just had...
你真的很敏感 齐
Your're real sensitive, Chee.
我意识到了
I realize that.
一个真正的巫医正在诞生
A genuine medicine man in the making.
问题是
Trouble is.
你的工作不是跳大神
You're not paid to do your woo-woo.
现在我需要你出去 到处走走
Now I want you to go out there and look around
找到目击证人 问些问题
talk to the witness, ask some questions
找到
find
那台
the
装载挖掘机
backhoe.
嘿
Hey.
嘿 亲爱的
Hey, honey.
那么
Okay
可以回家了
so, let's get you home now.
不行
No.
我们要去上边的崖边
We're going to take a ride by the cliffs.
可你已经为双马女士做的够多了
Oh, listen, you've done enough for Mrs. Two-horse.
他们不用你上去
They don't need you up there.
乔 说过了 我好多了
Come on, Joe. We settled this. I'm better.
但上面冷还有风
But it's cold and windy up there.
回家吧
Come on home.
我得过去了
I gotta go.
他们会送我回去
They'll drive me home.
你会感冒的
You'll catch a cold up there.
你能别婆婆妈妈的么?
Would you stop being such an old woman?
你说什么?
What did you say?
别总拿我的病说事
Quit using me as an excuse for moping around!
你是这么想的?
That's what you call it?
在我请假为了照顾你的时候?
When I leave my job to stay home to take care of you?
走吧 乔
Go on Joe.
回去做你擅长的
Go back and do what you're good at.
嘿 乔
Hey, Joe.
他们怎么知道我在这的?
How did they find me here?
我没事的
I'll be fine.
去吧!
Go!
干嘛? -乔 伙计
Why? -Joe, buddy.
我在休假
I'm on leave.
拉戈警监说只有你能帮我们
Look, Captain Largo told us you'd be able to help us out.
他最近不便行动
Because he's been inactive lately.
不便行动?
Inactive?
他说你在无故旷工
He said you're on unscheduled leave.
还说如果想保住医保就得相应补偿
Said you need a remedy that if you want to keep your health benefits.
他拿我的医保威胁我?
He threatened my health benefits?
差不多就是那个意思 你懂的
It's pretty much what he said, yes.
他说我夫人病得有多严重么?
Did he tell you how sick my wife has been?
我为了照顾她请过假么?
And how much I've been taking care of her?
他需要你去查科执行逮捕令
He need you to serve a warrant up in Chaco.
一名人类学家被指控盗窃陶罐
An anthropologist is accused of stealing pots
并在黑市上出♥售♥
and selling them on the black market.
你想让我去查科逮捕一个盗罐贼
You want me to serve a warrant on a pot picker in Chaco?
帮个忙 乔
Come on Joe.
那可是国宝级的阿纳萨齐
National treasure Anasazi.
重中之重
Big priority.
那边穷乡僻壤的路你最熟
You know those roads to the back country like nobody Joe
哪有路?两百公里都是炮弹坑
What roads? It's a hundred and twenty miles of potholes.
你说那个烂七八糟的嫌犯叫什么?
What'd you say the name of this numero uno suspect is.
艾尔莉诺·弗里德曼-伯纳尔博士
Dr. Eleanor Friedman-Bernal.
听着像个气象术语(厄尔尼诺)
Sounds like a weather system.
那天应该直接找我
You could've called me
我就在旁边的711
you know I was just at the seven eleven.
我以为你看见拖车开进那院了
You know, I figured you'd see somebody pulling a big tractor trailer into the yard.
就是上周在你眼皮底下被盗的地方
It was the same tribal property that got stolen out from under your nose last week.
然后你对拉戈警监说
Look, you told Captain Largo.
十五分钟后
Fifteen minutes later,
那拖车开了出来
the same tractor, the same trailer came out of the yard。
不过这次
But this time,
上面装着黄色的挖掘装载机
it had a yellow backhoe loaded onto it.
那么大的东西你能看不见么?
Well, it would've been hard not to see something that big.
当时你没报♥警♥ 因为你认为这是公事?
But you didn't report it because you thought it was official business?
同时 我被叫开了
Look, I got called away at the same time.
一定有阴谋在里面
There had to be some kind of conspiracy.
别闹 戴尔伯特!
Shut up Delbert!
帮我一下
Help me out here.
你也没认出是谁?
So you didn't recognize anybody?
太暗了
Bad light.
不过
You know.
现在想想
Come to think of it.
有个[纳瓦霍]的
One of the guys was Diné.
一个带着方巾的瘦子
Short skinny Navajo, wore a bandana.
后面还跟着个白人
电影精选列表