Leaving the land of the dead, and with Torch--
我要你见见路易
I want you to meet Louie...
现在我看到
And now I see the...
看吧 孩子 你太厉害了
See, kid, you're a dog.
你把情况处理得很好
You sure handled that situation...
把绳子丢过来给我 那变成无底洞了
Throw me a line. That changes into a bottomless pit!
好好睡吧 兄弟
Sweet dreams, pal.
-葛莱帝 -怎么
-Grady. -What?
我又有感觉了
It's starting to happen again.
天啊
Jesus.
兄弟
Hey, man.
你到底是怎么了
What the fuck's wrong with you, dude?
要死了
Shit.
天啊
Oh, my God.
爸
Dad!
爸 快开门
Dad, open the door!
爸
Dad!
不
No!
爸
Dad! Dad!
爸
Dad!
我的天啊
Oh, my God!
爸 快开门
Dad, open the door! Dad!
爸
Dad!
爸
Dad!
朗
Ron.
朗 怎么了
Ron, what is it?
爸
Dad!
爸 快开门
Ron, open the door!
朗 你没事吧
Ron, are you all right?
朗 我是你♥爸♥ 快开门
Ron, this is your father, open this door!
不 不
No! No!
-不 -朗
-No! -Ron!
朗 快开门
Ron, open it up! Ron!
朗
MRS.
快找人帮忙
MR. . Get help!
不
No.
你这个大混♥蛋♥
You son of a bitch!
你杀了他
You killed him!
你杀了他
You killed him!
不
No!
里面有人吗 快开门
Somebody in there? Open up.
门锁住了 把门撞开
It's locked. Break it down.
带走一朵玫瑰
Take a rose.
称之为悲伤
Call it sorrow.
但是名不符实
But it's a rose by any other name.
杰西 天啊 发生了什么事
Jesse, my God, what happened?
我杀了他 我杀了他
I killed him. I killed him.
杰西 天啊 你受伤了 发生了什么事
Jesse, my God, you're hurt. What happened?
我 杀了葛莱帝
I...I killed Grady.
我杀了葛莱帝
I killed Grady.
莉莎 我杀了史奈德
Lisa, I killed Schneider.
不 天啊
Oh, no, my God.
我好害怕
I'm so scared.
杰西 你在胡说什么
Jesse, what are you talking about?
他在我的身体里
He's inside me.
-我好害怕 -杰西 是谁对你这么做
-I'm scared. -Jesse, who is doing this to you?
佛莱迪克格
Fred Krueger.
他在我的身体里 他还想再度控制我
He's inside me, and he wants to take me again.
不 不
No. No.
杰西
Jesse.
杰西 这是不可能的
Jesse, this is not happening.
一定是你受了太大的刺♥激♥ 史奈德 日记 手套
It's got to be everything you've ta in. Uh, Schneider the diary, the glove.
你被搞糊涂了
Only it's all mixed up...
天啊 我该怎么做你才会相信我
Christ, what do I have to do to make you understand me?
昨晚他想逼我杀死我妹妹
Last night he made me try to kill my sister.
我手上沾着血
I've got blood on my hands.
他控制了我
He owns me.
拜托谁把热水器关了
Hey, could somebody turn down the heat in the pool?
发生了什么事
What's going on?
该死
Shit.
-洛基 -我们的英雄
Hey, Rocky. Our hero.
杰西
Jesse.
来吧 我要你听一下这个
Come on, I just want you to listen to this.
这是南茜的日记最后一页
It's something Nancy said in the last page of her diary.
听着
Listen.
"他就是邪恶本身
"He is evil itself.
我知道是我带他来到我的世界
I know now that I brought him into my world.
我们都一样
We all did.
给了他需要的能量
Gave him all the energy he needed.
他只需要听到我们尖叫"
Our were all he needed."
莉莎吗
Lisa?
杰西 她没疯 这一切真的发生过
Jesse, she wasn't crazy. All this really happened.
你可以抵抗他
You can fight him.
天啊 他回来了
Oh, God, he's coming back.
-快离开这里 莉莎 -杰西 抵抗他
-Get out of here, Lisa. -Jesse, fight him.
我没办法
I can't.
抵抗到底 杰西
Fight it, Jesse.
你创造了他 你也可以毁了他
You created him, you can destroy him.
莉莎 快开门
Lisa, open this door.
他靠你的恐惧而活
He is living off of your fear.
-杰西 抵抗他 -我没办法
-Jesse, fight him. -I can't!
不 你可以的
Yes, you can.
抵抗他
Fight him.
你不怕他 他根本不存在
You are not afraid of him.
-他根本不存在 -不
-He doesn't even exist. -No!
天啊
Oh, my God.
杰西
Jesse?
他不能抵抗我 我就在这里
He can't fight me. I'm here.
不
No, no!
救命啊
Help!
不
No!
杰西
Jesse!
救命啊
Help!
老天爷
Oh, my God!
不
No!
不要
Don't.
不
No!
-太热了 -发生了什么事
It's gotten a little hot. What's going on in there?
天啊
My God!
杰西 帮帮我
Jesse, help.
杰西不存在
There is no Jesse.
现在我就是杰西
I'm Jesse now.
离我远一点
Get away from me!
离我远一点
Get away from me!
杀了我 莉莎
Kill me, Lisa.
求求你 杀了我
Please, kill me.
快点 莉莎 杀了他
Come on, Lisa, kill him.
杀了他
Kill him.
我爱你 莉莎
I love you, Lisa.
不
No.
天啊
Oh, God.
帮帮我 拜托
Help, please.
拜托
PIease.
不
No.
我爱你 莉莎
I love you, Lisa.
杰西 帮帮我
Jesse, help.
大家都没事吧
Hey, is everybody okay?
我不知道
Search me.
发生了什么事
What's going on?
等一下 等一下
Wait a minute! Wait!
好烫
电影精选列表