猛鬼街2
慢慢来
Hey, take it easy.
再见
See you.
关小声点
Turn it down.
-那个怪胎 不可能 我才不在乎 -我是说真的
Ew, that geek? I'm serious.
我是说真的
No way, I don't care.
不可能 你骗人
No way, you're such a liar.
-不知道 他在我们后面 -什么
-I don't know, he's right behind us. -What?
不可能
No way.
他是你的了 起码他还活着
That one's for you. He's a live one.
他才是你的 我家快到了
Uh-uh, he's yours. Oh, we're coming to my house.
嘿 司机 嘿
Hey, driver. Hey!
司机 我要在那一站下车
Hey, driver, that was my stop.
司机 我要在那一站下车
Driver, that was my stop.
司机 发生了什么事
Driver, what's going on?
我们要去哪里
Where are we going?
让我们下车 快点
Let us out. Come on.
-司机 -你在做什么
-Driver? -What are you doing?
快停车
Stop it!
停车
Stop!
停车
Stop!
求求你快停车
Please. Please stop.
-发生了什么事 -不知道
What's happening? I don't know.
天啊
Oh, my God.
发生了什么事
What's going on?
天啊
Oh, my God.
天啊 我们被困在这里了
Oh, my God. We're stuck here.
天啊 这是怎么一回事
Oh, my God! What is this?
那是什么东西
What's that?
-那是什么东西 -天啊 是他 快点
-What is it? -Oh, my God, it's him! Come on!
天啊
Oh, my God!
快打开车门 他来了
Open this thing. He's coming!
-不要 -天啊
-No! -God!
-天啊 快点 -救救我们
-Oh, my God, come on! -Save us!
打开车门
Get the door.
妈妈 为什么杰西不能跟其他人一样醒来
Mommy, why can't Jesse wake up like everybody else?
甜心 他没事的
Oh, honey, he's all right.
他只是做了恶梦
He's just having a bad dream.
谢谢
Mm. Thank you.
早安 甜心
Good morning, honey.
妈
Hi, Ma.
又有两箱 哈利路亚
Well, two more. Hallelujah.
我要你在今晚之前把房♥间收拾好 小子
I want that room unpacked by tonight, young man.
好啦 爸 我跟你保证
Okay, Dad. I promise.
我不要再听你的保证 杰西
I don't want any more promises, Jesse.
我要你把房♥间打扫干净 好吗
I want that room cleaned up, okay?
好啦 我会打扫的
All right, I'll get on it.
不行
No.
-安琪 你想做什么 -我要找富曼指偶
-Angie, what are you up to? -I'm trying to get the Fuman fingers.
-要吃点蛋吗 -不要
-Want some eggs? -No.
杰西 你没事吧
Jesse, are you okay?
房♥间好热 我睡不好
It's so hot up there, I'm having trouble sleeping.
我知道 肯 我要你打电♥话♥找人来修空调
I know. Ken, I wish you'd call somebody and have the air conditioning.
空调没坏 妈妈
There's absolutely nothing wrong with that air conditioning, mom.
只是要加冷媒
Just needs a shot of Freon.
-找到了 -不会吧
-Here they are. -Oh, no.
拜托 爸 你又想自己修理东西了
Come on, Dad, you're not trying to fix something again.
没有人喜欢多嘴的人 儿子
Nobody likes a smart ass, buddy boy.
看吧
Look.
谁来了
Who's that?
是莉莎
It's Lisa.
我得去上学了
I gotta get to school.
莉莎是谁
Whoa, whoa. Who's Lisa?
莉莎是谁
Who is Lisa?
快吃蛋吧 亲爱的
Just eat your eggs, dear.
-嗨 -嗨
-Hi. -Hi.
你不用钥匙吗
Don't you ever use a key?
为什么
Why?
有人会偷你的车吧
Somebody could steal your car, couldn't they?
这辆破车
The deadly dinosaur?
好球
Strike.
葛莱帝 加油 你打得中的
Grady, come on, you can hit this stuff.
准备好了吗 女孩们
You ready, girls?
很不错
That was very good.
好好投
Easy out.
轻松打
Easy hit. Easy hit.
好球
-Ha! -Strike.
他已经离开那里
Get him out of there already.
那一球不合我胃口 好吗 饶了我吧
Didn't feel right, okay? Give me a break.
你们做了吗 莉莎
So you getting any yet, Lise?
凯丽 我只是搭他便车上学
Kerry, he's my ride to school, okay?
加油 加油
Put it out. Put it out.
-你没事吧 -没事
-You all right? -Yeah.
-你没事吧 -没事
You okay there? -Yeah.
打得好 打得好
Good shot, good shot.
你没事吧
You okay?
我没事
Yeah, I'm fine.
下次专心一点
Well, pay attention next time.
注意看球
Very heads-up play.
接得可真好啊 华许
Nice catch, Walsh.
来吧 快一点
Come on, come on. Let's go.
加油 米区
Come on, Mitch.
加油 米区
Come on, Mitch.
好啊
All right!
快点
Come on.
触杀他
Knock him down.
你出局了
You're out.
注意看球 葛莱帝
Heads up play, Grady.
-帅啊 -帅啊
-All right! -All right!
屁♥股♥还蛮漂亮的
Nice ass.
-来吧 -给他好看
-Come on! -Get him!
加油 打扁他
Come on, slug him!
快点 打扁他
Go on, slug him!
打扁他 快点
Slug him. Come on, slug him!
打扁他
Slug him!
-史奈德来了 -小心
-Here comes Schneider. -Watch out.
-你可以打赢他的 加油 -让开
-You can get him, come on! -Get out of my way.
-加油 -好了 两个浑虫
-Come on. -Okay, dirtballs.
加油
Come on.
快就位
Assume the position.
再见 教练
See you around, coach.
兄弟 冷静点
Hey, man, chill out, dude.
闭嘴
Shut up, dude.
来吧
Come on. Come on.
你觉得他还要处罚我们多久
How much longer do you think he's gonna keep us out here?
有可能是一整夜
It could be all night.
那家伙最爱搞这套了
The guy gets his rocks off like this.
他喜欢到城里泡变装酒吧
Hangs around queer S&M joints downtown.
他喜欢你这样的帅小子
He likes pretty boys like you.
别闹了
Get out of here.
你跟每天搭你便车上学的美女 又是怎么一回事
What about you and that babe you've been cruising to school with every day?
她怎么了
What about her?
你跟她上了吗
Are you mounting her nightly or what?
喂 葛莱帝 你对我有意见吗
Look, Grady, you got some problem with me?
当然没有
No, bro.
我只是在消磨时间
Just killing time.
天啊 那真是恶心
Oh, God, that's gross.
好了 浑虫 快去洗澡
Okay, dirtballs, hit the shower.
你住在这附近吗
So you live around here or what?
对 我爸妈在榆树街买♥♥了间房♥子
Yeah, my parents just bought a place on Elm Street.
榆树街
电影精选列表