Elm Street?
你们不会是搬到那间有铁窗的白色大房♥子吧
You moved into that big white house with bars in the window?
对啊 怎么了
Yeah, what about it?
该死 你可以跟你♥爸♥说他超勇敢的
Shit. You can tell your old man he's a real chump.
你在胡说什么 葛莱帝
What are you talking about now, Grady?
以前有个女孩被她妈妈关在那里面 她发疯了
Some chick was locked in there by her mother and she went crazy.
她看到她男朋友在对街被一个疯子杀了
She watched her boyfriend get butchered across the street by some maniac.
你在胡说八道 葛莱帝
You're full of shit, Grady.
爸
Dad?
爸
Dad!
救命啊
Help!
现在你♥爸♥爸救不了你
Daddy can't help you now.
我需要你 杰西
I need you, Jesse.
我们有很特别的事要做 就你跟我
We've got special work to do here, you and me.
你有身体
You've got the body...
我有脑袋
...I've got the brain.
杰西
Jess?
杰西
Jesse.
-你觉得我们该打电♥话♥给医生吗 -不
-Do you think we should call the doctor? -No.
不 我没事
No, I'm fine.
我只是做了恶梦 好吗
It's just a bad dream, okay?
好吧
Yeah.
快睡吧
Yeah, go to sleep.
我们来复习一下
So to review.
固体废弃物 胃膜无法吸收的养分
The solid wastes, those nutrients not absorbed in the lining of the stomach...
还有大肠跟小肠
...the large intestine, the small intestine...
主要消化道无法吸收的会从结肠排出来
...and the elementary canal are passed out through the colon.
液态养分会经过精密的过滤系统
Liquid nutrients are then carried through an elaborate system of filtering...
包括胰脏 肝脏跟胆囊
...aided by the pancreas, liver and gall bladder...
累积在膀胱里 稍后再排出
...or collected in the bladder to be expelled at a later time.
整个过程不断地进行
And this entire process is kept moving...
透过循环系统 中心就是
...through the circulatory system, the center of which is...
心脏
...the heart.
哎呀
-Yeah! -Ew.
分成四个空间
Four chambers.
就跟人类的心脏一样
Just like the human heart, really.
从身体到右心耳 再到右心室
From the body to the right auricle, to the right ventricle...
从肺动脉流到肺脏
...and out the pulmonary arteries to the lungs.
交换二氧化碳及氧气
There it trades off carbon dioxide for oxygen.
吐出二氧化碳 含氧的血液继续
Carbon dioxide is exhaled and the oxygenated blood continues to....
流入左心耳 经过左心室流到
Into the left auricle through the left ventricle passing out of the....
不
No!
如果你要跟动物玩 华许先生 请加入马戏团
If you wanna play with animals, Mr. Walsh, join the circus.
莉莎 甜心 有个叫杰西的打电♥话♥给你
Lisa, sweetheart, there's a Jesse on the phone.
好的 谢谢你 妈妈
Okay. Thanks, Mom.
杰西
Jesse?
嗨
Hi.
国内新闻方面
On the national front....
-你要去哪里 杰西 -只是出去一下
-Where are you going, Jess? -Just out for a little while.
我要你把房♥间整理好
I told you I want that room unpacked.
-我只是出去一 两个小时 -不行
-I'm just going out for an hour or two. -No.
上楼
Upstairs.
快点 儿子
Right now, son.
快点
Right now.
你懂得如何爱我
Ooh, you know how to love me, yeah
今晚我们什么时候做♥爱♥
When we make love tonight?
满意了吧 爸
How do you like that, Dad?
我是多么的需要你 宝贝
I need you so bad, baby
这是属于你的地方
This is where you belong.
别让我等得太久
Don't make me wait too long.
不
No
一整晚
All night long.
抱着我 宝贝 让我发疯
Hold me, baby, Drive me crazy.
触摸我一整夜
Touch me all night long
让我爱你 亲吻 拥抱你
Make me love you Kiss and hug you.
杰西
Jesse.
触摸我一整夜
Touch me all night long
你是我的糖果人
You're my candy man.
我不打扰你们两个了
Ha. I'll, uh--I'll leave the two of you alone.
失陪了
Excuse me.
我跟她说你邀请我过来
I told her you invited me over.
我也许该先打电♥话♥过来
I guess maybe I should have called.
不 真的没关系
No. Ha, ha. It's fine, really.
我只是在打扫房♥间
I mean, I was just cleaning my room.
我知道
I know.
我想你需要帮忙
I figured you might like some help.
这个要放哪里
Where does this go?
毛衣放在衣橱里吗
Um.... Do your sweaters go in the closet?
这是什么
What's this?
不知道 看起来像是日记
I don't know. Looks like a diary to me.
来看一下吧
Let's see.
"南茜汤普森 榆树街1428号♥"
"Nancy Thompson. 1428 Elm Street."
就是这里
That's right here.
你知道吗 这是五年前的日记
Hey, you know, this thing is five years old.
-你认识她吗 -不认识 那时我还没有搬过来
-You know her? -Uh-uh. No. Before my time.
等一下 你听这一段
Wait, listen to this.
"有时我躺在床上
"Sometimes when I'm lying here in bed...
可以看到对面的葛兰在房♥间 准备要上♥床♥睡觉
...I can see Glen in his window across the way getting ready for bed.
他的身材健壮光滑
His body is slim and smooth...
我知道我不该看他 但我的心是渴望他的
...and I know I shouldn't watch him but that part of me that wants him...
所以我盯着他看
...forces me to.
那时的我如此软弱
That's when I wea.
那时我想去找他"
That's when I wanna go to him."
我能看一下吗
-Can I see that? -Mm-hm.
"3月15日
"March 1 5th.
晚上他来找我
He comes to me at night.
可怕 丑陋 肮脏 跟我一起躺在床上
Horrible, ugly, dirty, under the sheets with me.
用他的钢爪撕开我的睡衣
Tearing at my nightgown with his steel claws.
他叫做佛莱迪
His name is Fred...
他一直想带我去锅炉室
...and he keeps trying to take me to the boiler room.
他想杀了我"
He wants to kill me."
怎么了
What is it?
"提娜死了"
"Tina is dead."
杰西 你没事吧
Jesse, are you okay?
葛莱帝跟我提过这件事
It's just something that Grady said to me.
以前住在这里的女孩
About the that used to live here?
她看到住在对面的男朋友被杀 因此发疯了
How she went crazy when she saw her boyfriend get murdered across the street.
啊
Ugh.
快点 杰西
Go ahead, Jesse.
试试看大小合不合适
Try it on for size.
帮我杀人
Kill for me.
我像是在梦游一样
It was kind of like I was sleepwalking.
或许你有通灵的超能力
Maybe you were having a premonition or something, you know.
就像那些帮助警方破案 寻找失踪人口的人
Like the guys who help police solve crimes and find missing people.
你以前会这样吗
Ever have anything like this happen before?
不 从来没有
Nope. Never.
-你真的认为是那样 -我不知道
-You think that's what it is? -I don't know.
能让我看一下日记吗
Can I see the diary for a little while?
谢谢
Thanks.
-两位好 -凯丽
-Hi, guys. -Hi, Kerry.
我收到你的周末派对邀请函了
I got your invitation for the party this weed.
会有帅哥来吗
Any cute guys gonna be there?
全都是帅哥
All of them. Ha, ha.
这次也是你♥爸♥当流行音乐节目主持人吗
Is your dad gonna be the DJ again?
-妈这次会把他关在楼上 -太棒了
-Mom is gonna keep him upstairs this time. -Oh, good.
我上次办派对
Last party I had...
我爸坚持整晚要播班尼古德曼的歌♥
...my Dad insisted on playing Benny Goodman records all night.
-待会儿见 好吗 -好的
-Well, I'll see you later, okay? -Okay.
葛莱帝 你记得你做过的梦吗
Hey, Grady, do you remember your dreams?
我只记得春梦
Only the wet ones.
别说话
电影精选列表