-Here. -What is all this?
我调查了一下我们的朋友 佛莱迪克格
I did some reading on our friend, Fred Krueger.
-这里废弃多久了 -非常久
-How long has it been closed down? -A long time.
来吧
Come on.
天啊
Jesus.
佛莱迪克格绑♥架♥了二十个孩子
Fred Krueger kidnapped 20 kids...
将他们带到这里杀害
...and brought them here and killed them.
-你有感觉了吗 -你是什么意思
-Do you feel anything? -What do you mean?
不知道 我想你应该会有感应
I don't know. I thought you might be able to make a connection or something.
-我觉得自己是个混♥蛋♥ -专心点
-I feel like a jerk. -Shh. Just concentrate.
你有感觉吗
Do you feel anything?
嗯
Uh, uh.
醒一醒 小女孩
Wake up, little .
几点了
What time is it?
很晚了 继续睡吧
It's late, go back to sleep.
早安 甜心 你睡得好吗
Morning, honey. Did you sleep okay?
还不错
Yeah, fine.
很好 你的气色好多了
Good. You're looking better.
你又做恶梦了 对不对
You had another nightmare, didn't you?
对 昨晚我很不好受
Yes, I had a bad night.
你要谈一谈吗
Do you wanna talk about it?
我爸以为我嗑药
My dad thinks I'm on drugs.
我妈以为我疯了
My mom thinks I'm crazy.
现在我不知道是否该同意她的看法
And you know, at this point, I don't know if I don't agree with her.
杰西是怎么了 他一副阴阳怪气的模样
Hey, what's wrong with Jesse? He seems kind of freaked out.
要一起去看电影或去玩吗
Hey, wanna go to a movie or something, hang out?
或许可以忘了这些事 大家一起去吃披萨
Maybe get these things off your mind. Get a pizza or something.
你们好
Hey, guys.
朗尼
Hi, Ronnie.
-明晚你要去莉莎家吗 -没办法
-You going to Lisa's house tomorrow night? -No.
-不行 我被禁足了 -怎么会
-I can't, I'm grounded. -How come?
我把我奶奶推下楼
I threw my grandmother down a flight of stairs.
杰西
Jesse.
杰西 我想你该吃点东西
Jesse, I think you should eat something.
-我不饿 -我希望你能跟我谈一谈
-I'm not hungry. -I wish you would talk to me.
我们可以一起想办法
You know, we can figure it out. We can figure it out together.
没什么可想的
There is nothing to figure out.
我不知道你干嘛 跟这家伙浪费时间
I don't know why you're wasting your time.
-他是个变♥态♥ -闭嘴 葛莱帝
-He's a basket case. -Shut up, Grady.
你要我闭嘴 好 我闭嘴 没问题
Want me to shut up? Fine, I'll shut up, no problem.
待会儿不见 兄弟
See you around, buddy.
拿去吧
Here you are.
-好啊 -漂亮
-Hey. -All right.
喂 别闹了
Hey, now cut that out.
我来处理
I've got it.
甜心 这派对很好玩
But, sweetheart, it's a nice party.
来吧 健美先生 该睡了
Come on, Skinny, it's time for bed.
交给你了 小子
You're in charge, hotshot.
小姐 12点半结束 别拖延
Twelve-thirty, miss, no later.
-12点半 -好好玩
-Twelve-thirty. -Have a nice time.
嗨
Hi.
杰西是怎么了
What's the matter with Jesse?
我不知道
I don't know.
-杰西 -我马上出去
-Jesse? -I'll be out in a second.
我能进去跟你谈吗
Can I please come in and talk to you?
我想离开了 我玩不起来
Listen, I'm gonna leave. I'm not into this.
对不起
I'm sorry.
杰西 你为什么不跟我谈
Jesse, why won't you talk to me?
-你能不能别来烦我 -你太不公平了
-Will you just leave me alone? -You're not being fair.
我想帮你
I wanna help you.
你要怎么帮我
How can you help me?
你能为我做什么
What are you gonna do for me?
真的 我觉得我快疯了
Look, I feel like I'm losing my mind.
我不要你看到我崩溃
And I don't want you to watch me fall apart.
我害怕睡着
I'm afraid to go to sleep.
醒着的时候也害怕
I'm afraid to stay awake.
我毁了你的派对
I'm ruining your party.
-他们会将我送走 -好了 别那么说
-They're gonna take me away. -Come on, don't say that.
听着 有必要的话 我们整晚都不睡
Listen, we'll stay up all night if we have to.
我不会让你出事的
I'm not gonna let anything happen to you.
来吧 准备好就可以了
Come on, any second now, any second.
太棒了 派对时间
Yeah, party time.
我来放音乐
I got the music.
我想告诉你我的感觉
I wanna tell you exactly how I feel.
-他们在搞什么 -艾迪 他们只是孩子
-What the hell are they doing down there? -Oh, Eddie, they're kids.
我知道他们只是孩子 我得休息一下
I know they're kids. I gotta get some rest.
现在你要离开 是我承认的时候了
Now that you're leaving. It's time that I confess.
计划我们相爱的方式
The way we planned our love together.
有时做多与做少一样
Sometimes doing more is less.
从耳语变作尖叫 现在我知道这意味着什么
From a whisper to a scream. Now I know just what it means.
从耳语变作尖叫声 我说过我爱你
From a whisper to a scream. I said I love you.
从耳语变作尖叫 现在我知道这意味着什么
From a whisper to a scream. Now I know just what it means.
昨天你还只属于我 今天你爱上新欢
Yesterday you were only mine. Today you're loving somebody new.
怎么了
What is it?
杰西 怎么了
Jesse, what's wrong?
天啊 你差点没吓死我
Jesus Christ, you scared the shit out of me, man.
你在做什么
Hey, what are you doing?
喂 你跑到我的房♥间做什么
Hey, what the fuck are you doing in my room?
听着 我惹上大♥麻♥烦了
Listen, I'm in trouble.
今晚我需要你收容我
I need you to let me stay here tonight.
你疯了吗
Are you out of your mind?
我不知道
I don't know.
天啊
Oh, man.
你何不回家吃瓶安♥眠♥药♥
Why don't you just go home and take a bottle of sleeping pills?
我杀了史奈德
I killed Schneider.
什么
You what?
但动手的人不是我 懂吗
Only it wasn't me, see?
是我心里的那股力量
There's something inside of me.
昨晚它要我进我妹的房♥间
And last night it made me go to my sister's room.
今晚我跟莉莎在泳池小屋 我又感觉到那股力量了
And tonight with Lisa in the cabana it started to happen again.
我觉得你真的疯了 兄弟
I think you are seriously losing it, bro.
我很害怕 葛莱帝
I'm scared, Grady.
有股力量想侵入我的身体
Something is trying to get inside my body.
对 她是女生 她在泳池小屋等你
Yeah, she's female, she's waiting for you in the cabana.
你却要跟我睡
And you wanna sleep with me.
听着 我不在乎你相不相信我
Look, I don't care if you believe me or not.
嘿 我相信你
Hey, I believe you.
你做了可怕的恶梦 好吗
You've had some scary dreams, okay?
不
No.
我不知道
I don't know.
我被搞糊涂了
I'm all messed up.
那有什么差别
What difference does it make?
我有麻烦 我需要你帮我
I'm in trouble. And I need you to help me.
好吗
Okay?
好吧 你要我怎么做
All right, man. What do you want me to do?
看好我
Just watch me.
如果真的出事
And if anything starts to happen...
如果我开始怪怪的 看起来像是做了怪梦
...if I start to act weird, start dreaming weird...
或是我想离开这里 你得阻止我
...or try to walk out of here, you gotta stop me.
不管是打昏我还是怎么样 千万别让我离开
I don't care if you have to hit me over the head, just don't let me leave.
葛莱帝
And, Grady...
别睡着了
...don't fall asleep.
要吃热狗吗
Hot dog?
快回水里
Come back in the water.
我在忙 好吗
I'm busy, okay?
我不知道 凯丽 我觉得我该去看他
I don't know, Kerry. I feel like I should go see him.
但我不能丢下派对不管
But I can't just leave the party.
管他的派对
Fuck the party.
去找他吧
Go see him.
对
Yeah.
离开死人国度 拿着火把
电影精选列表