The first name in our country is "United".
但我很抱歉地说
And, I'm sorry,
我们比以往任何时候都更加分♥裂♥
we're more divided than ever.
我不知道会有什么改变
And I don't know what's gonna change it.
这就是我要说的全部 谢谢
That's all I gotta say. Thank you.
哦 天哪
Oh, my goodness.
罗伯 我很高兴知道
Rob, I'm happy to know
世界上有像你这样的人
there are people like you out there in the world.
正是这一点让美国变得伟大
That this is what makes America great.
你还好吧?
You OK?
会好的
I will be.
特朗普承诺
Trump promised to build a separate wall
在南部边境和墨西哥之间修建隔离墙
between the southern border and Mexico.
制♥造♥业就业岗位数回升
Bringing back manufacturing jobs--
为那些刚出生碰上的第一个总统就是这家伙
Feel bad for the children that have to...
的孩子们感到难过
Say the first president was this guy.
你在想什么?
What are you thinking?
我在想我是怎么给我儿子取名
Was thinking how I named my son after...
取了我最喜欢的诗人的名
my favorite poet.
也在想当他长到可以去理解这层含义
Or how excited I was to, um--
的时候 我有多么的激动
when he was old enough to understand it.
鲁米是我们最伟大的作家之一
Yeah, Rumi was one of our great writers.
我在想
I was thinking how
现在没有什么比我的孩子写首诗
there would be nothing better right now than for my kid
更好的事了 所以
to write a poem, so...
哦 天哪
Oh, man...
我总是告诉他他很聪明
I always tell him that he's smart,
他很强壮 而且很有爱心
he's strong and he's loving.
如果他像你一样 那他就是
If he's anything like, you, then he is.
很高兴见到你
It's nice to meet you.
我也很高兴见到你
It's nice to meet you, too.
你知道吗 弗瑞?
You know what, Free?
我开始记起
It's safe to say I'm starting to remember
为什么我搬到这里来了
why I moved out here.
为什么?
Why?
为了让好人能赢一次
So the good people can win for once.
好人也能赢一次
The good people can win for one.
阿门
Amen.
纳基布 你想要什么吗?
Naqeeb, you want anything?
不 我很好 谢谢你
Nah, I'm good, man. Thank you.
愿上帝保佑你
God bless you.
愿你们平安
As-Salaam-Alaikum.
愿你平安
Wa-Alaikum-Salaam.
这是?
Is this...?
等等 等等 等等
Wait, wait, wait, wait.
哇
Wow...
哇
Wow.
-你怎么想? -我是说
- What are you thinking? - I mean...
我需要这个
I need to see this.
-我需要看这个 -但这不是
- Like, I need to see that. - But it's not--
我需要看完整版
The full-length version of that!
-这只是粗糙的一个... 要好好剪辑一下 -不 不 不 严肃点
- It's a rough-- Gotta edit it-- - No. No! No, seriously.
你需要发给谁看看
Like, you need to send that.
发剧本
Send the script.
只是 还没有完成
It's just-- It's not finished--
把剧本寄给俱乐部那位女演员
Send the script to the actress from the club.
把它寄给她吧
Just send it to her. Send it as is.
去吧
Go for it. Like...
你知道
Like... do you understand
这有多重要吗?
how important this is now?
艺术有多重要?
And how important art is?
这就是一切 这是我们的声音
This is everything, this is our voice,
这就是我们
this is who we are.
这是我们留下的全部
This is all we have left.
这很重要 伙计
This is important, man, like...
让我先修饰一下
Just let me clean it up first.
不用 伙计
No, man.
你需要把它发送出去
You need to send that.
你需要马上就发给别人
You need to send that. Like, you need to send that!
说真的
Seriously.
这就是一切
This is everything.
-是吗? -哇
- Yeah? - Whoa.
哦 发生了那么多事情
Oh, with everything that's going on,
我们要处理那些该死的事
the fucking shit we're dealing with, like...
我们没有别的了
we got nothing else.
我们只有我们的声音
We got our voice.
我们付出了什么 就能得到什么
We got what we put into the world.
我们有目标 我们有
We got purpose, we got...
我们可以启发别人
We can inspire.
它真的能改变一切
It can really change things.
-你真的这么认为吗? -我真的这么想
- You really think so? - I really do.
我真的 真的
I really, really--
我真的这么想
I really do.
-你不是在骗我吗? -没有
- You're not bullshitting me? - No.
好的
All right.
你发送那个
You send that,
把这东西弄起来
get this thing going,
那我就 嗯
and I'll, um...
那我就取消我的航♥班♥
I'll cancel my flight.
我要留下来
I'll stay.
-不 说真的 我要 -你不会那样做的
- No, for real, like, I'll-- - You wouldn't do that.
取消我的航♥班♥ 我要辞掉我的工作 留下来
--cancel my flight. I'll quit my fucking job and stay.
你疯了
You crazy.
你是来真的
You're for real.
发送
Send it.
我的航♥班♥在这里
My flight is right here.
发送
Send it.
发送
Send it.
一
One...
二
two...
三
three.
电影精选列表