你追求的是什么?
What did you go after?
我是个律师
I'm a lawyer.
那很好
That's nice.
你讨厌这个职业 对吧?
You hate it, huh?
这就是为什么
That why you rockin' the short crop
你要在头顶上染成金色
with the blond hair at the top?
-表达你的叛逆? -不
- 'Cause you being rebellious? - Nah.
每个人都需要改变
Everybody needs a change.
即使是律师 是吧?
Even lawyers, huh?
即使是律师
Even lawyers.
那是什么表情?
What's that look?
没什么
It's nothing.
不 有事 我是说 这
No, it's something. I mean, it's...
突然就不一样了 变了一副表情
It's like it's different. Like it changed.
那是什么表情?
What's that look?
我说了没什么
I said it's fine.
不 我真的发现不一样了 我 你知道
No, I'm saying it's different. Like, I'm, you know...
我是电影导演 所以我
I'm a film director, so I--
好吧 能不说这事儿了吗?
OK, could you just leave it alone, please?
我说没事
I said it's fine.
我的锅
My bad.
我赚了不少钱
I make good money.
我拥有一套公♥寓♥ 我可以照顾我的妈妈
I own a condo and I'm able to take care of my mom,
因为她辛辛苦苦把我们拉扯大
and she's the one who supported all of us.
我很好 我
I'm good. I...
好的 那么
OK, so...
你在银行里有存款 那很棒
You got money in the bank. That's dope.
你这话是什么意思?
What do you mean by that?
就像我说的 很棒
Like I said, it's dope.
不过你还是没有回答我的问题
You still didn't answer my question, though.
我说了
Yes, I did.
不 你没有 我问你你真正想要的是什么
No, you didn't. I asked you what you really want.
我说没有人能得到他们真正想要的东西
And I said nobody ever gets what they really want.
我的生活可不一样了
That ain't my life.
是吗?
Oh.
那是怎样? 怎么 你去追梦了?
So, what? What, you went after the dream?
你追求的是你真正想要的 所以
You went after what you really wanted, so...
-是的 -我是说 现在什么情况?
- Yeah - I mean, what now?
我一直都在追求我想要的
I'm going after mine.
现在什么情况是什么意思? 就继续追求呗
What you mean, "what now?" I'm going after mine.
是吗?
Are you?
是的
Yeah.
怎么?
What?
没什么
Nothing.
嗯
Hmm.
你到底想成为什么样的人?
What do you really want to be?
我
I--
说吧 我在听
Go ahead. I'm listening.
呃
Uh...
有段时间
At one point...
我想成为一名DJ
I wanted to be a DJ.
你要笑死我
You made me laugh.
-我让你笑了? -不 我是说 这是好事
- I made you laugh? - No, I mean, in a good way.
很不错
That's cool.
-一个DJ -比如
- Word. A DJ. - Like...
不 说真的
No, seriously though, like...
在我和家人的小聚会上
At all of my, like, little get-togethers with my family and stuff,
我喜欢拿出我的蓝牙音箱
I like to pull out my Bluetooth speaker,
然后...我不知道了
and like... I don't know.
-然后怎样? -只是
- Like what? - Just...
-怎样? -让大家有气氛
- Like what? - Make people feel something.
你知道吗?
You know?
让他们动起来
Move them.
让他们思考
Make them think.
或者只是享受时光
Or just have fun for a little while.
音乐能让我有这种感受
Music does that for me.
电影能让我有这种感受
Film does that for me.
讲得不错吧
Touche
嗯 那你
Well... I don't know, you got...
有什么音乐列表吗?网易云?
a playlist? Spotify?
什么?
What?
得了吧 你太老套了 应该用的是磁带 对吧?
Come on, you're old-school. You got a mix-tape, right?
什么?
What?
-不 伙计 -唷 纳基布
- Nah, man. - Yo, Naqeeb!
-那是你的名字 对吗? -是的
- That's your name, right? - Yeah.
嗯
Um...
这里有个DJ
We got a DJ back here.
-什么? -哟
- Word? - Yo.
-唷 -她有一盘磁带
- Yo! - She got a mix-tape.
我没有磁带
I do not have a mix-tape!
让我听听
Let me-- Let me hear it!
我知道你包里有耳机
I know you got headphones in that purse, too. Come on.
一日DJ永远是DJ
Once a DJ, always a DJ.
拿出来吧
Let it rip.
-手♥机♥拿着 -没问题
- Hold that. - OK.
好了
All right.
这些东西通常对我的耳朵不友好
These things don't usually do well with my ears.
-好吧 -我耳朵很小 但是
- Well... - I got little ears, but...
-是吗?-是的 我的耳朵很小
- Do you? - Yeah, I do got little ears,
但希望你的音乐够大
but hopefully your music is big.
哦 我的天
Oh, God...
-好的 好了 稍微给我评价一下
- OK. All right. Let me know what you think.
我戴上了
I'm in.
-你戴上了? -戴上了
- You're in? - I'm in.
你去放你想让我听的歌♥
You go to the song you want me to...
呃 那个
Uh... That one.
我的播放列表 混合音效
好了
There we go.
真的吗?
For real?
真的吗?
For real?
哟
Yo!
律师?
Lawyer?
随意啦
Whatever.
见鬼
Damn!
你的DJ艺名是什么?
What's your DJ name?
什么?
What?
我没有DJ名
I ain't got a DJ name.
哟 这太带劲了
Yo, this is hot!
你妈妈知道你有这么棒吗?
Your mama know you're this good?
好吧
Exactly.
哟
Yo.
嗯
Hmm.
-就是这里了 伙计 -好吧
- Yeah, this is it, man. - OK.
挺好的
That's good.
挺酷的
That's dope.
是吗?
Yeah?
怎么了?
What's up?
怎么? 你不喜欢?
What? You didn't like it?
不 这太不可思议了
Nah, it's incredible.
这真太不可思议了 我说真的
No, I mean, it was incredible. Honestly.
我只是 你知道
I just, you know...
-我的手♥机♥是吧 -我不是故意...嗯
- My phone. - I real-- Yeah.
-对 -你在家乡过了大半辈子
- Right. - You got a whole life back home,
当下只是一段短暂的借来的时间
and, look, this is borrowed time.
好吧 听着 我已经不和他在一起了
OK... Look, I'm not with him anymore.
这不关我的事
It's-- It's none of my business.
难道你就没有和什么人约会吗?
Oh, so you're not seeing someone?
是的 我和每个人都约会
Yeah, I'm seeing everyone.
哦 拜托 伙计 别这样 我早些时候见过你
Oh, come on, man, don't be like that. I saw you earlier.
我走过去的时候 我看见你在打电♥话♥
I saw you on your phone when I was walking up,
你的声音听起来就像你在恋爱
电影精选列表