仍然有一些关键的州市
There's still some key states
我们需要继续关注
that we need to keep our eyes on.
密歇根州 乔治亚州 内华达州 爱荷华州
There's Michigan, Georgia, Nevada, Iowa.
这些州都没有被调用
None of these states have been called.
此时此刻 唐纳德·特朗普预计将赢得北卡罗莱纳州的大选
...at this hour, Donald Trump is projected to win North Carolina.
这是一个可靠的共和党州
This is a reliably Republican state,
除了2008年
with the exception of 2008,
当州投票给了奥巴马...
when the state voted for Obama.
我们有权利加入到其中
We just know that we deserve to be in there,
而不是坐在这
and not sitting out here.
嘿 你们知道为什么我的外号♥叫石头吗?
Hey, yo, listen. Y'all know why my nickname is Rock?
因为你们可以一直依靠我
'Cause you can always lean on me.
什么?
What?
哦 见鬼 听着 听着
Oh, shit. Listen, listen.
我们要喝个大醉 我们是这来玩的
We're gonna get drunk, we're here to have a good time.
知道我在说什么吗?
You know what I'm sayin'?
你们知道最烂的ins帐号♥是哪个吗?
Listen, listen, what's the worst Instagram account out there?
谁?
Who?
最好玩的帐号♥又是哪一个?
What's the funniest?
你们都该看一看
I think that's 'cause y'all need to see it.
我有世界上最好的ins帐号♥
I got the best Instagram account in the world.
他就像块奠基石
He's like a cornerstone.
是的 我就是奠基石
Yeah, I'm a cornerstone.
嘿 伙计 你们点吃的了吗?
Hey man, y'all ordering food or what?
你饿了吗?
You hungry?
-你要吃东西吗? -如果你想吃东西的话
- You orderin' food? - If you wanna eat.
-你想吃什么? -她们饿了吗?
- What you wanna eat? - Are they hungry?
伙计 别担心她们
Man, don't worry about them.
今天又是她们的沙拉日吗? 她需要一杯可乐
They in their salad days? She needs a Coke.
这些可是洛杉矶姑娘 拜托 伙计 你知道的
These LA girls, come on, man. You already know.
-她得喝杯可乐 -很冷
- She need a Coke. - It's very cold.
她很温暖啊
She's warm!
我是你的善良老大哥
Here, I got a warm heart.
我可以把外套给你一直穿到门口
I can give you my coat up until the door.
然后我再穿上
Then I'm gettin' my coat back.
我是你的善良老大哥
I got a warm heart.
我可以把外套借给你一直穿到门口
I give you the coat up until the door,
-然后再还我 -嘿 嘿
- then I'm gettin' my coat back. - Hey, hey.
去和他谈谈 去和他谈谈 看看这个
Go talk to him. Go talk to him. Check this out.
你真把你外套借给她?
You-you about give up your coat, for real?
你现在干什么 扮演白马王子吗?
What are you, like, Prince Charming now?
你猜怎么着?你猜怎么着?记得要还回来
Guess what? Guess what? I'm gonna get it back.
-真是胡扯 -转过去
- This is some bullshit. - Turn around.
不 不
No, no.
-哦 见鬼 石头 -不
- Oh, damn, Rock! - No.
-你不脱你的吗?真不脱? -不
- It ain't happening? It ain't happening? - Nope.
-不 不 -今晚这个聚会很好
- Nope. Nope. - This party is fit tonight.
这个聚会很好
This party is fit.
你想让我穿你的外套?
You want me to put your jacket on?
我根本穿不了你的
I can't even get in there!
顶多披在肩上
You just gotta throw it over my shoulders.
大奶·柯林斯 哟 我是大奶·柯林斯
Bootsy Collins! Yo, Bootsy Collins!
好吧 我外套还给我
All right, let me get my jacket back though.
-开车的人路过会看见我的 -那倒是真的
- Somebody might drive by and see me. - Yeah, that's true.
外套给我
Yeah, let me get my jacket back.
不过 我们什么时候才能进去?
When are we getting in this place, though?
大家都认识我 你知道吧?
People know me, you know what I'm saying?
-弗瑞 不能这样做
- Free! Can't be doing that.
好啊
Yeah, come on.
来了 来了 来了
Yup, yup, yup!
谢谢
Thank you!
抱歉 抱歉
Sorry, sorry, sorry!
你赶时间? 你想去哪儿?
You in a rush? Where you trying to go?
你准备好去俱乐部了吗?
So, are you ready to get to this club?
-你准备好了吗? -是的 准备好了 我们开始吧
- Are you ready? - Yeah, I'm ready. Let's do this.
我们为啥要等? 开始吧
Why are we waiting? Like, let's do this.
知道了 老板 你为什么这么着急?
I got you, boss. Why you in a rush?
怎么了?
What's up?
怎么了?
What's up?
你的伙伴们呢?
Uh, where your crew?
你什么意思?
What do you mean?
我是说 就你一个人在这里?
I mean, you just out here alone?
是啊 我感觉很好
I mean, yeah. I'm good.
这个真的很好吃
This is really good.
应该是吧 不过我以前没见过你
I bet. I've never seen you before.
什么 你难道认识洛杉矶所有的女孩?
What, you know all the girls in LA?
差不多是这样
Something like that.
哦
Oh.
好吧 那么
Okay, then.
你要去现场吗?
So, you goin' to the Spot?
现场?
"Spot"?
-就那 -哦 不 不 不 我已经退出了
- Spot. - Oh, no, no, no. I already went out.
那你去的哪?
Where'd you go?
街对面那家酒吧
Across the street to that bar.
因为我不喜欢排队
'Cause I don't like the lines.
哦 我们从不排队
Oh, we don't do the lines.
我只是在告诉我的新朋友我们不排队
Just tellin' my new friend that we don't do lines.
你好啊 小姐? 今晚怎么样?
What up, Miss Lady? How you doin'?
-那是石头 -我是石头
- That's Rock. - I'm Rock.
-很高兴见到你 -我们直接去前面
- Nice to meet you. - We go straight to the front.
不用管我们
We're good.
我们?
We?
我以为只有你
Thought it was just you.
我和我的三明治 对不起 我的三明治和我
Me and my sandwich. Sorry, my sandwich and I.
不用管我们啦
We good.
好吧
Okay.
不来是你的损失
Your loss.
-卡斯 你要来吗? -我马上就来
- Cass, you comin'? - I'm comin' right now.
-好好吃你的三明治吧 -谢谢
- Enjoy your sandwich. - Thank you.
我们还去不去了?
Are we doing this or what?
-去啊 -你在后面做什么 伙计?
- Yeah, we doing this. - What you doin' back there, man?
啊? 兄弟
Huh? Bro!
为什么每次我看到你 你都在玩手♥机♥?
How come every time I look over, you on your phone, man?
那又怎么样 伙计?这只是一个州 伙计
So what, man? It's just one state, man.
新闻 唐纳德 特朗普 赢得爱荷华州选票
我们可不打算扯一整晚的淡
Come on. We're not going to be doing this bullshit all night.
我们要进去了 我们要好好享受一下 听到了吗?
We're gonna get in here and we're gonna have a good fucking time, you hear me?
-嗨起来吧 石头 -这就对了 伙计
- Let's rock, Rock. - Alright, dude.
嗨起来 这样才对
Let's do it. That's what I'm talkin' about.
嗨起来 走吧 大伙
Let's do this. Come on, y'all.
-是啊 嗨起来 -你才不冷
- Yeah, let's do this. - You ain't cold!
你穿了卡斯的外套
You got Cass' jacket.
你看起来不错
You look good, though.
你知道你怎样才好看吗?你不需要那个外套
You know why you look good? You don't need a jacket.
-她不需要外套 因为她看起来很漂亮? -不 因为她很漂亮所以不需要
- She don't need a jacket 'cause she look good? - Nope. 'Cause she look good.
听着 如果你穿的是我的外套 听着 卡斯
Listen, if you had my jacket-- Look, Cass...
我向上帝发誓 如果她穿我的外套
I swear to God, if she had my jacket...
-她会 -那她的美丽就被外套给遮盖住了
- She'd be-- - We'd be taking all her beauty away!
你懂我意思吧?她够漂亮了
You know what I'm saying? She's beautiful!
我们在掩盖她的美啊
We be maskin' the beauty.
不 你要让她防寒才对
No, you'd be keeping her ass warm.
嘿 石头 等一下 石头石头
Hey Rock, hold up for a minute. Rock, Rock, Rock!
好的 好的
All right, all right.
怎么?
What?
就等一下 喂?
Just hold up! What?
咪♥咪♥ 怎么了? 什么
Mimi, just what? What? Come on.
我很忙 我在设法照顾我们的儿子
I'm busy, yeah. I'm taking care of our son.
我在工作挣钱
That's what I'm doin', I'm workin'.
什么?
What?
当然可以 让他听电♥话♥
Yeah, of course. Put him on.
天啊
电影精选列表