is trying to fuck a girl named Free in the club bathroom.
所以 我确实看清你了 我看到你得到了你的自♥由♥
So, yeah, I see you. I see you getting yours.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我当时看到那个孩子了
I saw that kid, earlier.
我看到他对你的眼神了
I saw how he looked at you.
他钦佩你
He admired you.
嘿
Hey.
你到底想要什么?
What do you really want?
-发生了什么? -没什么
- What happened? - Nothing happened.
没什么 好吗?
Nothing happened, all right?
没什么 什么也没发生
Nothing. Nothing happened.
好事坏事都在他妈在不停地上演着
Everything's always fucking happening.
我厌倦了每天都战斗
I get tired of fighting every day.
我每天都要争取这个或者那个 这是我的职业所需
I fight every day. That's my occupation.
我每天都得战斗
I fight every day.
这就是我的生活
That's what happened.
那个人他真的伤害了你 是吗?
He really did a number on you, huh?
嘿
Hey.
哦 天哪 他不光赢了
Oh, my God! He did not just win!
他不光赢了
He did not just win!
特朗普居然他妈的当总统了
Trump is fucking president.
哦
Oh...
哇
Wow.
哦
Oh...
天啊
Geez...
我跟着你走
I'll follow you.
见鬼
Shit.
嘿 嘿 嘿 嘿 嘿 各位
Hey, hey, y'all! Hey, hey, hey.
大家都知道战斗的滋味
Everybody knows what it's like to fight.
我们以前都为这为那战斗过
We've all fuckin' have fought before.
所有每个人都知道那种奋斗的滋味
Everybody knows what it feels like to struggle.
呃 努力被爱
Uh, struggle to be loved,
去爱 去工作 去获得自♥由♥
to love, to work, to be free.
所以 呃
So, uh...
我们还会继续战斗的 对吧?
we're still fighting, right?
今晚证明了这没什么不同
Tonight proves that it's not different.
现在我们知道了我们还有更多的工作要做
So now we know we just got more work to do.
你也有的意思 是吗?
That means you too, huh?
什么?
What?
这意味着你也有
That means you too.
更多的工作要做 不是吗?
What you're saying is you got more work to do, too, right?
是的 雷
Yeah, Ray.
我们都知道你能干出点真家伙来
Real work that we all know you can do.
-我说了 是的 -嗯
- I said, "Yeah." - Yeah.
-好的 -是的 我也有
- All right. - That means me, too.
处理好你的事 卡斯
Handle your business, Cass.
我们走吧
Let's go.
哦 天哪
Oh, man...
哦
Ohh...
不像之前那么亮了
Doesn't look as bright as it was before.
是的
Yeah.
好吧
Oh, well...
纳基布 你还在这里
Naqeeb... you're still here.
是的 我... 呃
Yeah, I got, uh...
我一直在听这些
stuck listening to all of this.
我在路上可能会有危险 所以
I would've been a danger on the road, so...
我没有开车
I didn't drive.
明白
Understood.
怎么了 伙计?
What is it, man?
你怎么可能不危险呢?
How could you not be, man?
你们要走了吗?
You guys leaving?
想找个伴吗?
You want some company?
是的 找些也无妨
Yeah. Could use some of that.
那我叫个车 然后你...
So how about I order it and then you--
不 伙计 我免费载你
No, man. I got you.
不 没事的 我可以
Nah, it's cool. I can--
不用了 你们要去哪?
Nah. Where you all goin'?
上车
Hop in.
去梅尔餐厅
Goin' to Mel's.
-没问题 -好的
- I got you. - All right.
谢谢
Thank you.
没问题
Of course.
-梅尔餐厅对吗? -是的
- You said "Mel's", right? - Yeah.
唐纳德·特朗普 在大选之后
Donald Trump, after the election's,
当选美国总统
president-elect of the United States.
同时 克♥林♥顿♥纽约总部在紧张的气氛中
And then Clinton headquarters in New York City
等待着最后的结果
stand on bated breath waiting for the final word,
也许还有机会
that there may still be a chance,
但他们得到的只是
but all they get instead is a simple statement
主席约翰·波德斯塔的一份简单声明
from Chairman John Podesta,
他说 我们今晚没什么可说的
saying, "We're not going to have anything to say tonight.
去睡吧 我们为你感到骄傲
Get some sleep. We're so proud of you--"
纳基布 麻烦你把温度调低一点
Naqeeb, you can turn the heat down a little bit.
当然
Of course.
她还没完呢
"She's not done yet."
我不知说什么好了
I'm at a loss for words.
我跑题了 现在听听听众的来电
I digress, I go to my listeners.
接线一号♥听众?
Caller one?
在洛杉矶把温度调低些 有点好笑
It's kinda funny saying "Turn the heat down in Los Angeles."
他向公众挥手
He's waving to the public.
毫无疑问
There's no question--
不过今晚有点冷
It's kind of a cold night, though.
是
Understand.
厌恶女性 恐同 偏执狂
...misogyny, homophobia, the bigotry...
这是我们所看到的
This is what we've seen in real time
当下的和历史上的这个家伙的姿态
and through history with this guy,
他在纽约把黑人从自己家里赶出去
when he was kicking black people out of their homes in New York,
成堆的关于他
when he was piling up
对年轻女性的性侵犯的案件
the sexual assault cases from these young women,
很多人可能依旧不敢发声
a lot of them are probably still scared to say anything.
但更深层的是 蒂姆 更深层的是
But what's deeper than that, Tim, what's deeper than that,
我担心的是我们国家即将面对的事情
what I'm worried about is what's happening to our country.
那些人 那些孩子
What's happening to the people,
因为这样一个人
to the children,
将要遭受的事情
because of a guy like that...
不管你怎么评价奥巴马
Say what you will about Obama,
他当选是因为大家团结一致
but he won by people coming together
相信他能做到更多更好的事情
and believing in something bigger.
我记得那一天 我知道你也记得
I remember that day and I know you do, too.
特朗普? 特朗普永远不会让这个国家好起来
Trump? Trump will not heal.
这不过是他的诉求
It was his appeal.
现在 这个国家
And now, this country's more divided
比我这辈子见过的任何时候都更加分♥裂♥
than I've ever seen in my life.
我的工作
My job...
我们为坏人打官司
we represent bad people.
太多的坏人赢了官司
There's too many bad people winning.
只有谎言 仇恨和暴♥力♥
...just lying and hateful and violent--
太多的坏人当今赢得胜利了
Too many bad people winning.
我很害怕
And I'm afraid.
说得太对了
Can't say it better.
事实就是如此
Sums it up.
上帝
God.
再深入一点 我们有什么?
Dig even deeper than that and what do we have?
我们能发现
We have, what, the-the massacre
印第安人♥大♥屠♥杀♥?
of our-our Native... Native American Indians?
再远一点 奴隶制呢?
Dig deeper. What about slavery?
没收我们原住民的土地?
And the confiscation of our native peoples' land?
他让美国人再次憎恨他
He made America hate again.
这个国家被称为 美♥利♥坚♥合众国 是有原因的
This country is called "the United States," for a reason.
想想看
Think about that.
我们国家的第一个字是合
电影精选列表