and you sounded like you were all in love.
我听到了
Yeah.
什么? 现在你不记得了?
What? Now you don't remember?
哦 好吧
Oh, OK.
你这副德行挺有意思的
But it's funny when you do it.
鲁米
Rumi.
鲁米是我的儿子 他五岁了
Rumi is my son. He's five years old.
哦
Oh.
听着 我明白
Look, I understand that--
不 我不认为你能明白
No, I don't think you do understand.
我们相遇的第一天你就为了我打架
You fought for me the first day we met.
他从来只会
And he's only ever...
打我
fought me.
他现在跑回来求我 不过是因为我离开了他
And he's only fighting for me now because I'm gone.
哦 天啊 那个景象
Oh, my God, that view.
看看这个
Look at this.
哦
Ohh!
太漂亮了
So pretty.
-这里太安静了 你说呢? -是的
- It's so quiet up here, eh? - Yeah.
谢谢
Thank you.
嗯
Hmm.
向上看
Look up.
哦 天哪
Oh, my God.
是满月
It's a full moon.
我去
Shit.
像一个唱片
Like a record.
是的
Yeah.
也许这是一个征兆
Maybe it's a sign.
也许这是一个征兆
Maybe it is a sign.
嗯
Hmm.
上帝也喜欢音乐
God likes music too.
哦是的 上帝喜欢音乐
Oh, God loves music.
等等 我们这是在哪儿?
Wait. Where are we?
一个朋友的房♥子
A friend's house.
我们经常来这
Find ourselves here a lot.
通常都是在这样的夜晚
After these kind of nights, you know?
嗯
Mm-hmm.
我们去看看吧
Let's go check it out.
-走吧 -好的
- Let's do it. - OK.
啊
Ah.
哦 谢谢你
Oh, thank you.
就是这了
This is it.
我们进去吧 哦
Let's go in. Oh!
有人在吗?
Uh, anybody in here?
-嘿 你好啊 卡斯? -嘿兄弟
- Hey, what's up, Cass? - You got it.
有什么好事儿?
What's good with it?
-你没事吧? -很好 伙计
- You all right? - All good, man.
这是弗瑞
This is Free.
你好吗? 很高兴见到你
How you doing? Nice to meet you too.
唐纳德·特朗普绝对需要它
Donald Trump absolutely needed it.
他成功了 现在 正如我们所说
He got it and now, as we talked about,
他有很多不同的方法来获得270张选票
he has many different ways to get to the 270 votes he needs
他会成为下一任美国总统
to be the next President of the United States.
克♥林♥顿♥县在佛罗里达州
Clinton County had a surge
有大量的拉丁裔选民
of Latino voters in the state of Florida.
看起来他们确实增加了拉丁裔选民的投票率
Looks like they actually did get an increase in Latino turnout,
但这还不够
but it wasn't enough.
在威斯康辛 晚上早些时候
In Wisconsin and, earlier in the night,
密歇根是蓝色的 现在他们似乎改变主意
Michigan was blue, and now they're undecided
准备倾向于特朗普了
and they're leaning towards Trump
所以 这是一个很大的麻烦
and so, that's a big upset,
鉴于密歇根...
stating that, you know, Michigan...
呃 我没想到会这么多...
Uh... I didn't expect for this to be so...
嘿 伙计们
Hey, guys.
但是 问题是 如果他继续赢了这个州
But, thing is, if he keeps winning this, mathematically,
从数学上讲 她没胜算
she can't beat this shit out!
但是她...不能让他当总统啊 我是说
But she-- He can't win. I mean that-- I mean...
得了吧
Come on.
但我的意思是 如果他们 谁没有投票?
But I mean, if they-- Who didn't vote?
谁坐在家里 不参加这次选举啊?
Like, who sat at home and skipped out on this election?
我可投了票
'Cause I voted.
你说得对 我们都投了票
You're right. We all voted.
如果她失去了宾夕法尼亚州的支持 那就是真惨了
If she loses Pennsylvania, it's a fucking wrap.
现在在克♥林♥顿♥政党的布鲁克林电台寂静无声
Radio silence in Brooklyn right now at Clinton's party.
就在几个小时前 这里还一片欢腾
A place that was jubilant and excited just hours ago,
现在你甚至可以听到一根针掉下来的声音
now you can hear a pin drop.
这对克♥林♥顿♥阵营来说可不是个好兆头
That is not a good sign for the Clinton camp.
我只能想象希拉里·克♥林♥顿♥
I can only imagine the devastation
现在体会到的绝望
going through Hillary Clinton's mind right now...
如果你愿意 我们可以走了
We can leave if you want, you know.
不 不 没关系
No, no, it's OK.
-真的吗? -是的
- Sure? - Yeah.
好吧 我去给我们弄点喝的
All right. I'm gonna go... make us a drink.
-好的 -好的
- OK - All right.
-威士忌? 红酒? -红酒 都可以 香槟
- Whiskey? Wine? - Wine. Something. Champagne.
我们刚刚听到一份名单
We just heard the list of states
上面列出了希拉里·克♥林♥顿♥
where Hillary Clinton would have to win
必须得到这些州的选票才有可能赢得大选
all those states to have any chance...
大家伙
What's up?
很高兴见到你们 伙计
Good to see y'all, man.
-怎么样 伙计?-没事
- What's up, man? - Got it.
怎么了 K?
What's up, K?
-很高兴见到你 伙计 -你好吗?
- Good to see you, my man. - You good?
你懂的
You know.
-好的 -你知道的 还行
- All right. - You know. I'm hanging in there.
-你好 -嘿
- Hello. - Hey.
谢谢邀请我们
Thanks for inviting us.
当然 等等 不是我请的
Of course! Wait, that ain't me.
拉塞尔邀请你们大家的
Russell invited y'all.
你来点吗?
You're not drinking?
我喝了一点点了
I had a little bit.
现在又多了一点
Now, I'm having a little bit more.
那可不止一点
That's a lot more.
这里有个大新闻
Some big news here.
大的新闻 美♥联♥社♥现在预测
Huge news. The AP now projecting
唐纳德·特朗普刚刚赢得了宾夕法尼亚州的选票
that Donald Trump has won the state of Pennsylvania.
这是美♥联♥社♥的重大声明
This is a breaking announcement
-不可低估 -结束了
- from the Associated Press that cannot be underestimated. - It's over!
选票结果显示唐纳德·特朗普以20多张选票的优势领先
This is 20 more electoral votes for Donald Trump.
所有的专家...
All the pundits--
这打破了所有人的预期
This is breaking everyone's expectation--
老实说 我从没想过会发生这样的事
Honestly, I never thought that that would happen...
嘿 你好吗? 很高兴见到你
Hey. How've you been? Good to see you.
我不敢相信现在发生的事
I can't believe what's going on right now.
很疯狂 对吧?
Crazy, right?
17条短♥信♥息 新闻 特朗普即将赢得大选
我的电影
梦想 最后一场比赛 4年前最后一次播放
卡斯的电影 播放
我们举办完派对就要完犊子咯
I'm gonna start throwing parties out here and be done.
这真是太疯狂了
This is crazy!
太疯狂了
It's fucking crazy!
发生的事太疯狂了
What is happening is so crazy!
但我们需要继续看啊
We need to see this, though.
卡斯 你的女朋友在干嘛?
Cass, what the fuck is your girl doing?
-等等 什么 -把它打开
- Wait, what's - Turn it back on!
等等 等等
Wait, wait, wait.
-你能把电视打开吗? -听着 听着 听着
- Can you turn back on the TV? - Listen, listen, listen, like,
我知道我们现在都在看这个节目
I know we're all watching this right now,
我知道我们现在都被这个节目吸引住了
I know we're all caught up in this right now,
但我想 我们只需要花上一点点的时间
but I think like, we just need to take a moment.
去好好感受当下
We just need to feel good, like--
这是选举
电影精选列表