下一个值得高兴的是什么
哦 天哪 我还以为
血液检测是唯一可以确定的方法
At this point, a blood test is the only way to be certain.
我不喜欢血 我怕打♥针♥ 有没有什么...?
I don't like blood, and I'm afraid of needles. Is there any...
-这不是典型的病 -那是什么?
- This isn't typical. - It isn't?
不是 最好不是
No, not really, no.
我不知道 我不知道该做什么或者去哪里
I don't know, I didn't know what to do or where to go.
-去看看护士 -我还需要再来吗?
- Just go see the nurse. - Do I need to come back another day?
她会照顾好你的 她擅长抽血
She'll take care of it. She's excellent at drawing blood.
很好 答应我
It'll be fine. Promise.
当我记得这件事的时候 我记得我害怕……
When I remember it,I remember fearing...
在我的身体里 有一个小生命……
...inside my body is a body...
晨吐
Morning sickness,
背痛 妊娠纹
backaches, stretch marks,
痔疮 静脉曲张 疲劳
hemorrhoids,varicose veins, fatigue,
消化不良 胃灼热
indigestion, heartburn,
乳♥房♥♥很柔软 恶心 离生日还有九个月
breast tenderness, nausea,nine months until a birthday.
气短 皮疹 情绪波动 皮肤干燥
Shortness of breath, rashes,mood swings, dry skin,
便秘 阴♥部♥出血 阴♥道♥分泌物 虚弱
constipation, engorged genitals,vaginal discharge, faintness,
胀气 腿抽筋
bloating disease, leg cramps.
分娩最困难的部分是……
The most difficult part of giving birth was...
墙上的钟是最大的敌人
The clock on the wall was the worst enemy.
你记得那一天的每一件事
You remember everything about that day to the second.
每一分钟就像一个小时
Every minute was like an hour.
当宫缩开始的那一刻
The moment that the contractions first start...
-这是很痛苦的 -痛苦太可怕了 可怕到摸不到看不见
- It was painful. - Pain is so horrific that it doesn't seem natural.
我想把我的头发扯掉
I just wanted to rip my hair out.
我只记得尖叫
I just remember screaming.
那根针太长了
That needle was so long.
宫缩也越来越强烈
And the contractions just kept getting stronger.
我脸上的血管都破裂了
All the blood vessels in my face broke.
感觉我的脸都快翻出来了
Felt like my face was turning inside out.
突然间 他们告诉你必须剖腹产
All of the sudden, they're telling you they have to cut you open.
到处都是血
And there was just blood everywhere.
你就会意识到你就要生下这个孩子了
And you realize like you're going to have this baby
要有责任心
and be responsible.
谁
我血管很细
Listen, I have really bad veins.
遗传了我爸的
I got them from my dad.
你能过来一下吗?
Could you please come here?
有一个问题需要你注意一下
There's an issue that requires your immediate attention.
当我想起它
When I remember it...
我记得我想……
I remember wanting...
多陪陪他
more time with him.
也许我以前没见过他
抽出点时间
More hours.
哪怕多个几分钟
More minutes.
多说点话
More words.
甚至沉默不语
Even more silence.
爸爸 你能把面包递给我吗?
Dad, can you pass the bread?
罗伯特?
Robert?
麻烦你
Please.
-给你 亲爱的 -谢谢 妈妈
- Here you go, honey. - Thanks, Mom.
也许我不想知道
罗伯特?
Robert?
罗伯特 你开车了吗?
Robert, did you take the car in?
罗伯特?
Robert?
你在做什么?
What are you doing?
罗伯特?
Robert?
看着我
Look at me.
罗伯特
Robert.
你把车开走了吗?
Did you take the car...?
对不起
Sorry.
也许我应该相信他
-为什么扯下来 -但是我...
- Shouldn't have done that. - But I...
已经检查到这一步了
Listen, I've been doing this for a long time.
或许
现在 把手握拳
Now, make a fist.
快点
Faster.
再快点
Faster.
加油 快了
Come on. Almost there.
继续 莉莎
Don't stop now, Lissa.
找不到血管
Couldn't find the vein.
我得再试一次
Gotta try again.
他18岁生日开始在矿场工作
He started working in the mine on his 18th birthday.
他叫贝尔特曼
He was a beltman.
他说报酬很高 不太危险
He said it paid well, that it wasn't too dangerous.
他干了26年
He did it for 26 years.
他为他自己的工作感到自豪
He took pride in his work.
我看不见血管 但我感觉扎到了
Can't see the vein, but I can feel it.
他的祖父和他父亲之前都是个煤矿工人
His grandfather was a coal miner before his father.
他的父亲在他哥哥之前
His father before his brother.
他的哥哥在他之前
His brother before him.
他的哥哥和他在一起
His brother with him.
钢铁工人星期日下午1点钟出发
The Steelers are on at 1:00 Sunday.
孩子们过来了吗?
Kids coming over?
已经过了这么久了
It's been a while since you've been over.
罗伯特
Robert.
罗伯特
Robert.
嘿 格斯 能让我单独跟他聊聊吗?
Hey, Gus, could you give us a second, please?
谢谢
Thank you.
听着 别闹了
Look, no shit.
最近几周 你搞砸了多少事
These last couple weeks, you're fucked up.
我很好
Yeah. No, I'm good.
你是我的弟弟
Look, you're my kid brother.
如果你需要什么 如果有什么我能为你做的…
If you need anything, if there's anything I can do for you...
你知道的 不管怎样
You know, whatever.
我在这等你
I'm here for you.
我知道
I know.
最后
抽到了
Got it.
搞定了
That's it.
-完事了?-现在你只需要等检查结果
- That's it? - Now you just have to wait for your results.
这并不是一顿丰盛的晚餐 但是……
It isn't much of a dinner, but...
是什么来着?
You're what?
你上几年级?
What grade are you in?
高二
Eleventh. Duh.
哈
Ha.
你妈妈希望你上大学
Your mom expects you to go to college.
我也一样
So do I.
我知道
I know.
没有人强迫我做任何事
Nobody pushed me into doing anything.
除了在矿场工作
Except work in the mines.
-是和基斯叔叔在一起吗? -是的 但是他…
- Was that with Uncle Keith? - Yeah, but he's...
你没事吧?
You okay?
我真为你感到骄傲
I'm so proud of you.
你确定你没事吧?
You sure you're okay?
我只有你了
You're the best part of me.
我希望给你一切最好的
I want you to have everything that I didn't have.
你知道的 你妈妈可以...
You know, your mother can be...
但她爱你
But she loves you.
她是……
She's so...
记住这一点
Just remember that.
说真的 你还好吗?
Seriously, is everything okay?
一切都很好
Everything's fine.
是吗?
Sure?
一切都会好起来的
Everything's gonna be fine.
一切…
Everything...
会没事的
is gonna be fine.
那一天 他早上7点醒来
On that day, he woke up at 7 a.m.
或者是7:30
Or he woke up at 7:30 a.m.
没有人能确定
No one knows for certain.
他已经睡了三个小时了
He had slept for three hours.
或者三个半小时
Or for three and a half hours.