当我想起它
When I remember it...
我就记得当时
I remember thinking...
整个格林斯堡 宾夕法尼亚州的人口
...the entire population of Greensburg, Pennsylvania,
是14892
is 14,892.
如果你把它除以一年的天数
If you divide that by the number of days in the year,
应该有41个人生日相同
there should be 41 people with the same birthday every day.
在我这一生中 人口减少了12.6%
In my lifetime, the population has decreased by 12.6%.
很快 又会有12.6%的人离开
Soon, another 12.6% will be gone.
一个接一个
And another.
一个接一个
And another.
最后再有一个
Then another.
直到这里只剩下我
Until all that's left here is me.
就算没有你
Me without you.
我也一直在等待的一件事
Me and the one thing I was waiting to find out about.
他们也在等待
They were also waiting.
在这荒无人烟的地方
In the middle of nowhere.
在这个医生的办公室里
In this doctor's office.
早上7:30
At 7:30 in the morning.
20天前 我满20岁
Twenty days ago,I turned 20.
现在我们都在等着看
Now we were all waiting to see
我们还会过多少个生日
how many more birthdays we'd have.
如果有一个或100个
If there'd be one or 100.
如果有谁能和他们分享的话
If there'd be anyone new to share them with.
我是在格林斯堡度过的每一个生日
I've spent every birthday in Greensburg.
每一天
Every day.
每一分钟
Every minute.
每一秒
Every second.
当我想起它 我记得
When I remember it,I remember believing
一切应该都是从一个精确的时刻开始
everything begins with one exact moment.
我的最后一个生日
选择
我命由我
困难
什么
只要
丹尼尔
Daniel.
丹尼尔
Daniel.
丹尼尔
Daniel.
什么时候
快乐
你听到我刚才说的话了吗?
Did you hear what I just said?
18岁
才不管你说啥
You don't care.
你什么都不知道 真是捣乱
You don't know anything.Everything's fucked up.
和你说话有什么意义吗?
What's the point of even talking to you?
你怎么能这么说?(生日)
How can you say that?
去年 在我妈受了我爸的影响之后
After, after last year, after how my mom's been acting, after my dad?
-不 -不 不只是
- I don't... - Don't. Just don't.
别说了 我不想落得和他一样的下场
Don't say I don't want to end up like him?
你不懂
Neither do you.
这是我说过的最真实的话:去你♥妈♥的♥
Here's the truest thing I've ever said: fuck you.
不管怎样
Whatever.
那你妈妈呢 你和她谈过了吗?
And what about your mom,have you talked to her?
毕业后就没有了
Not since graduation.
我不是说你不在乎 我不是那个意思
Look, I didn't mean you don't care, I didn't mean it that way.
-我很清楚你是怎么想的 -是吗?
- It's pretty clear how you meant it. - Was it?
我饿了
I'm hungry.
什么?你在说什么?
What? What are you talking about?
我的目的很明确了 我饿了
That's an example of being clear, "I'm hungry,"
就是这样 饿了
which is what I am, hungry.
拜托 你这是啥意思
Come on, that doesn't make any sense.
又饿又无聊
And bored.Hungry and bored.
那你想做啥呢?
What do you wanna do, then?
我不知道
I don't know.
去色情商店 现在都已经是合法的
Go to the porn store. I'm legal now.
小贱♥人♥们除了笑嘻的啥都不♥穿♥?
That one where the girls wear nothing but a smile?
不 那是脱衣舞俱乐部
No, that's a strip club.
我说的是在巴诺的旁边
I was talking more about the ones that flank the Barnes & Noble.
注:巴诺是美国最大的实体书店
我想说的是……
All that I was trying to say is that...
这和你的家庭没关系
it's got nothing to do with your family.
我只是说 你很快就会离开这里了
I just meant that you'll be out of here soon.
你要上大学了
You're going to college.
-这只是一所公立学校 -那又怎样?
- It's only a state school. - So what?
也不远
Not far away.
总比被困在这里好
Still better than being stuck here.
你知不知道“快乐山”曾经被称为“地狱之城”吗?
Did you know Mount Pleasant used to be called Hell Town?
真的假的
That's not true.
-真的 -为什么?
- It is. - Why?
那是20世纪20年代的事了
Something to do with,this was in the '20s or something.
煤矿工人住在“快乐山”上
Coal miners lived in Mount Pleasant,
而有钱的老板们却住在斯考特戴尔的山上
whereas the rich bosses lived in Scottdale, on the hill.
他们应该甩手不干
They should just go back
把这个该死的地狱镇重新命名
and rename the whole goddamn area Hell Town.
后来发生什么事了
抱歉 我觉得更像一头鲨鱼
Sorry about earlier.I was being a sharktopus.
-我觉得海妖更形象 -我不懂那些
- I was gonna say a sea hag. - I don't get it.
鲨鱼可以当做宠物
A sharktopus would make a good pet.
海妖是詹妮弗安妮斯顿
Sea hag is Jennifer Aniston.
注:詹妮弗·安妮斯顿是美国歌♥手 兼制片人 导演 监制
我喜欢詹妮弗安妮斯顿 我们是老相识了
I like Jennifer Aniston.We go way back.
我们的关系像氨纶一般结实
We're tight like spandex.
注:氨纶是一种弹性人造纤维 用于腰带泳衣这类
-别弄撒了 直线吸 -什么?
- Also, bumps, not lines. - What?
我绝对不像海妖
I definitely wasn't a sea monster.
-这不是可♥卡♥因♥ -是的 你像只海妖
- It's not coke. - A sea hag, and yes you were.
这是很便宜的冰♥毒♥
It's cheap trucker's meth.
说真的 我早就受够这个地方了
It's just that, for real,I can't stand this place.
至少现在我不用担心 找一份有牙科保险的工作了
At least now I don't have to worry about finding a job with dental insurance.
我不能就那么白白死了
I can't end up like these disgusting people.
我不想开着我那辆12岁的车去上班
I don't wanna drive my 12-year-old car to a stupid job.
-我不想再去欺骗我家的死肥婆 -看见那些灯光了吗?
- I don't want to think about cheating on my fat wife. - See those lights?
我不想干那份该死的工作 拿着那逼点工资 这样我就能买♥♥到起另一辆二手垃圾车了
I don't wanna work at my shit job for shit pay so I can afford another used shit car.
莉莎 你看见了吗?
Lissa, do you see them?
-我♥操♥ -我们该怎么办?
- Shit! - What should we do?
丹尼尔 拿好你的电♥话♥
Daniel, take care of the phone.
天哪 真的发生了
I can't believe this is happening.
把手上的灰尘擦掉
Everyone, dust off your hands.
我去他妈的
I'm going to M-I-fucking-T.
我有个主意
I have an idea.
需要我帮什么忙吗 警官?
Can I help you, officer?
你在这里干啥?
What have you got going on here?
还不确定 先生
Not sure yet... sir.
去隐蔽点地方搞
Take it elsewhere.
再也没见过阿梅了
-我♥操♥ 他妈的 -操♥你♥大♥爷♥ 死条子
- Fuck it all, fuck. - Fuck you, copper.
还能在活一年吗
莉莎玛斯卡?
Lissa Maruska?
哪里
今天感觉怎么样?准备好点菜了吗?
How are you today? Ready to order?
我当了两年服务员了
I've been waitressing for about two years.
不到两年的时间吧
A little under two years.
-我是人力资源经理 -我是厨师也是老板
- I'm a human resources manager. - I'm a chef and owner.
我教一些家庭消费 我曾经被称为家庭经济学
I teach family consumer science, which used to be known as home economics.
我是个监护人
I am a custodian.
我在县里工作 这是一份好工作
I work for the county,which is a good job,
尽管这是个糟糕的转变
although it's a crappy shift.
我实际上是个全职妈妈
I am actually a stay-at-home mom.
有些日子 觉得说话不像个成年人
Some days you feel like you don't talk to any other adults.
我在宾州当了25年的州警
I spent 25 years as a Pennsylvania state trooper.
我是学校公务员的工会代表
I'm a union rep for public employees in schools,
也就是老师和他们的支助人员
meaning teachers and their support staffs,
比如公共汽车司机 餐厅员工 保管人
such as bus drivers,cafeteria workers, custodians.
最糟糕的就是重复了
Worst part is the repetition.
也许它需要平衡很多东西 比如马戏团小丑
Maybe it's having to balance multiple things like a circus clown.
不
No.
这就是重复
It's the repetition.
你好吗?
So, how are you doing?