要看看特色菜吗?
Wanna hear the specials?
我能为你做些什么?
What can I get for you?
想喝点什么吗?
Want something to drink?
你准备好了吗?
How would you like that prepared?
你还需要什么吗?
Can I get you something else?
还有...
And on...
关于...
and on...
差不多了
and on.
准备好了吗?
Ready?
如果更糟的话
办法
当我想起它 我记得……
When I remember it,I remember hearing...
14%的人口
14% of the population
生活在格林斯堡的贫困线以下
lives below the poverty line in Greensburg.
人均年收入为24599美元
The average annual income per person is $24,599.
六分之一的人拥有大学 学历
One out of six have a college degree.
十个人里至少有一个孩子
Nine out of ten have at least one child.
每年大约有90人死于药物过量
About 90 people die of drug overdoses every year.
当我记得……
When I remember it...
我记得我知道…
I remember knowing...
我做不好了
I will never do any better.
伍兹医生会在一分钟内来见你 首先 我只需要你的……
Dr. Woods will see you in a minute.First, I just need your...
我觉得
I thought...
没关系的 抱歉
Never mind, sorry.
你想用你妈妈的保险吗?
Do you wanna use your mom's insurance?
如果可以的话
If that's okay.
你知道她的保险号♥码吗?
Do you have her policy number?
她的保险号♥码?
Her policy number?
你知道谁给她办的吗
Do you know who her provider is?
我想想
I guess...
不对啊
no, not really.
你对她的保险有什么了解吗?
Do you have any information about her insurance at all?
嗯
Uh...
我妈妈她不和我说话
My mom and I don't really talk anymore.
莉莎 你♥爸♥爸的事我很抱歉
Lissa,I'm sorry about your dad.
不是你的错
Not your fault.
我肯定能在这里找到你妈妈的保险
I'm sure I can find your mom's insurance here.
从上次你来的时候看
Looks like you've put on a little bit of weight
你的体重增加了一点
since last time you were in.
你的心率有点快
Your heart rate's a little fast.
你做了不该做的事吗?
Have you been doing anything you shouldn't?
我什么都没做
No. I don't do anything.
你的血压是136/94
Your blood pressure's 136 over 94.
正常吗?
Is that normal?
正常值是120/80
Normal's 120 over 80.
多少
起来 去做点事
Get up! Do something!
不要…
Don't...
我不敢相信已经是一年了
I can't believe it's been a year.
我刚上完了哲学课 真♥他♥妈♥的棒
I just finished this philosophy class.Fucking awesome.
是关于维特根斯坦的 他说了一件很伟大的事
It was about Wittgenstein.He said this great thing,
他说 死亡不是生命中的重要的事情 活下来才是
he said, "Death is not an event of life, death is not lived through."
你觉得怎么样?
What do you think about that?
我不知道 其他人都活下来了吗?
I don't. Don't other people live through it?
要不要坐下
Do you wanna sit down?
我 嗯…… 想给你一个惊喜
I, um... I have a surprise for you.
-是吗? -我带你去一个低俗的地方买♥♥毒品
- Yeah? - I'm gonna take you to a bad place for good drugs.
生日快乐(第十九个)
Happy birthday.
我的教授说我写了一篇超赞的文章
My professor said I wrote the perfect essay.
这是他的原话
Those were his words.
超赞
"Perfect."
我专注于维特根斯坦的主张上
I focused on Wittgenstein's propositions.
我们都应该学学
We should read them.
我专注于……
I focused on...
如果永恒被理解
"If by eternity is understood
不是无尽的时间 而是永恒的……
"not endless temporal duration but timelessness...
然后他将永远活在当下
...then he lives eternally who lives in the present."
这是真的
And that's true...
关键就是活在当下
It's about being present now.
现在
Right now.
有太多的东西要看… 去做……
There's so much to see... to do...
成为……
to become...
我不能被困在家里
I can't be trapped by home...
在格林斯堡
in Greensburg.
家庭
Family.
信念
Belief.
我以他所写的结尾
I ended with what he wrote.
我们的生活是无止境的 我们的视野是无限的
"Our life is endless in the way our visual field is without limit."
我累了
I'm tired.
我觉得我整晚都在说话
I feel like I've been talking all night.
休息吧
It's okay.
谢谢你来看我
Thank you for seeing me.
所以 你是为啥而来啊?
So, why did you come in?
放松点 别紧张 告诉我怎么了
Relax. Take it easy. Tell me what's wrong.
对不起 我……
I'm sorry, I...
好吧 那至少能告诉我你的主要症状吗?
Okay, how about this? Can you at least tell me your chief symptom?
-这不是... -莉莎 你对我说的任何话都是保密的
- It's not... - Lissa, whatever you say to me is confidential.
-我明白 -我不是你妈妈
- I understand. - No, I'm not your mother.
我知道
No, no.
你有孩子吗 伍兹博士?
Do you have any kids,Dr. Woods?
我吗?
Do I?
是的 我和我妻子有一个女儿
Yes, my wife and I have a daughter.
-她叫什么名字?-金姆
- What's her name? - Kim.
-她多大了?-她刚满两岁
- How old is she? - She just turned two.
你想给她什么?
And what do you want for her?
你什么意思?
What do you mean?
等她长大后 你想给她什么?
Like when she grows up,what do you want her to be?
我有时抱着她
I hold her sometimes.
看着她的腿 想知道她会去哪里
When I look at her legs,I wonder where she'll go,
她的这双腿 会带她去什么地方
where her legs will take her.
离开这里?
Away from here?
那最好
Whatever's best for her.
我来找你是因为20天前是我的生日
I came to see you because 20 days ago was my birthday.
-你刚满20岁 对吗? -是的
- And you just turned 20, right? - Yep.
只有我过了20岁生日
Only my 20th birthday.
什么时候
我不敢相信我都20岁了
I can't believe I'm 20.
这是我唯一想要的生日礼物
This is the only birthday present I wanted.
我记得当时的感觉……
When I remember it,I remember feeling...
所有的事……
everything at once...
所有的一切……
everything all together...
一切就绪……
everything in place...
现在的一切
everything right now.
收回
再见
你有几个伙伴?
And how many partners have you had?
-两个 就两个 -男人 女人 还是都有?
- Two. Just two. - Men, women, or both?
都是男人
Only men.
你第一次做♥爱♥是在多大?
At what age did you have your first sexual encounter?
我13岁 是……
I was 13. Is that...
汤米是个浪费时间的人
-是阴♥道♥性♥交♥吗? -是的 阴♥道♥
- Was it vaginal intercourse? - Regular, vaginal.
-你上次做♥爱♥是什么时候? -20天前
- When was the last time you had intercourse? - Twenty days ago.
-有没有避孕措施? -没有
- And have you been using any birth control? - No.
你使用保护措施了吗?
Did you use protection?
嗯 我们...
Uh... we...
不 我们没有
No. No, we didn't.
你小便时有灼烧感吗?
Are you experiencing any burning when you urinate?
-没有 -你尿道有分泌物吗?
- No. - Any urethral discharge?
-没有 -你上次月经是什么时候?
- No. - When was your last menstrual period?
这就是我来这里的原因
That's kind of the reason I'm here.
什么
你现在接听的是丹尼尔的电♥话♥
You are now listening to the sound of Daniel's voice.
滴声后 会自动挂断
When you hear a beep, you will leave the sound of your own voice.