剧集 | 是,大臣(1980) | 导航列表
艺术和电视?
Arts and television together?
它俩有什么联♥系♥?
What have they got to do with each other?
死对头嘛
They're complete opposites.
不会造成一个霸王部门吧?
Wouldn't we be creating a monster department?
你们已经掌握地方政♥府♥了
You've already got local government as well.
艺术和地方政♥府♥天生一对
Arts and local government go well together.
怎么讲?
How so?
老乡骗老乡也是一门艺术
Well, the art of jiggery-pokery!
你确实是刚刚想到的吧?
You only just thought of this here and now, did you?
是啊 怎么? 你也是艺术家 对吗?
Yes, why? Bit of an artist yourself, aren't you?
哦 阿诺德
Oh, Arnold!
还有事吗 伯纳? 大臣 您会见足球队之前
Anything more, Bernard? Sir Humphrey wants a word
汉弗莱爵士有话要说
before your meeting about Aston Wanderers.
他不知道我不会动摇吗?
But I'm unshakeable on that!
没用的 汉弗莱 我决心已定
It's no good, Humphrey, my mind is made up.
尽管如此 大臣 内阁改组有新消息了
You might be interested in a new development
你说只是再分配的 不只是再分配
You said it was just a reorganisation. Not just a reorganisation.
而是再分配
A reorganisation.
我荣幸地宣布 它给我们部
I'm delighted to tell you that it has brought us,
给您增加了荣耀和分量
brought you, new honour and importance.
在现有的职责之上
In addition to existing responsibilities,
您又被任命为艺术总管大臣
you will be Cabinet Minister responsible for the arts.
是吗 这是好事啊
I say, that's rathergood, isn't it!
等等 你怎么比我还先知道?
Hold on, how do you know before I do?
内阁秘书作出决定之后
I just happened to be with the Cabinet Secretary
我刚好在他身边
shortly after the decision was taken.
这样啊
I see.
艺术总管大臣
Cabinet Minister with responsibility for the arts!
这样啊 可不是吗
Well, well, well! Yes, indeed.
好啊汉弗莱 还有事吗? 我有会要开
Anything more? I'm about to start a meeting.
对了 那个会
Oh, the meeting, yes.
大臣 我衷心希望您站在新角度
I do hope you've considered the implications
考虑此事的影响
of your new appointment on the subject.
拯救一支足球队? 不不
Rescuing a football club? No, no.
不知道别人会怎么看
I was wondering how it would look
您作为艺术总管大臣
If as Minister responsible for the arts,
上任头一件事就拆美术馆
your first act was to knock down an art gallery.
那美术馆其实不错的...
It's quite a decent little art gallery...
就是 建筑挺有意思
Exactly. Interesting building.
2级保护建筑 大臣 您该开会了
Grade II listed. Minister, your meeting...
天啊 我该怎么说?
Oh, my God! What am I gong to say?
威金森 诺博和格林议员 布赖恩 幸会
Councillors Wilkinson, Noble and Green. Brian, good to see you.
彼得 道格
Pete... Doug.
这是汉弗莱阿普比爵士 我的常任秘书
Sir Humphrey Appleby, my Permanent Secretary.
那他是临时秘书?
You mean he's only a temp!
形势一片大好 我们争取到了所有政党
It's gong great. We've got all the political parties with us
郡议会也支持
and the County Council.
只等你们部批准
All we need is your approval for using
把款项贷给足球队就行了
the sale of the art gallery as a loan to the club.
这个 恐怕有点问题
Well, I'm afraid there's a snag.
你说没问题的 呃 现在有了
You said there weren't any! Well, there is.
怎么? 问题在于...这个...
Well, it's just that... Well...
似乎...貌似...
It appears... Well, it seems...
应该说问题出现于...
Well, I should say it has emerged...
我想汉弗莱爵士比我清楚
Sir Humphrey can explain better than me.
做不到 先生们 那家美术馆是...合伙基金
It can't be done, gentlemen. Er, the art gallery is... it's a trust.
规定专款专用的 对 是合伙基金
Terms of the original bequest. Yes, it's a trust.
我们得拆别的建筑
We shall have to knock something else down!
学校 教堂 医院 肯定能腾出地来
School, church, hospital... There's bound to be something!
真不敢相信 你要我回去告诉大家
I can't believe this. So I have to tell people back home
说你出尔反尔?
you've gone back on your word?
是你自己的主意啊 不是我 是法律不允许
It was your own idea! it's not me, it's the law.
你早干吗去了 现在才发现?
Why didn't you find out till now
这个...
Well...
那我挑明了告诉你
Let me be absolutely frank with you.
实际上 这事有可能 仅仅是可能成功
It would be possible to push this through
不过要拖很久 拖呗 已经这么久了
but it would take an awful long time. Ok, we've spent enough.
问题在于 这就要放弃另一件事
Trouble is, something else would have to go by the board.
我手头正忙着的事
The thing that's taking my time at the moment
是要争取增加地方议员经费
Is forcing through councillors' expenses
和会议津贴
and attendance allowances.
我不能同时对两边施压
I can't put my personal weight behind both schemes.
那就放弃地方议员涨津贴的事
Forget about the increased allowances for councillors
专心解决卖♥♥美术馆的法律问题
and concentrate on the legal obstacles, the sale of the art gallery.
法律问题很难搞的 这回尤其难搞
Tricky things, legal obstacles. This is a particularly tricky one.
就算费尽心思 最后还可能功亏一篑
At the end of the day, you might still fall.
都没准的 如果这样的话...
Every possibility. If that's the way it is...
我们有可能计划
there's a chance we might want to close
年末关闭爱丁山小学
Edgehill primary at the end of the year...
那块地也能卖♥♥个一两百万
That site would fetch a couple of million, give or take.
好吧 就这么办 不会跟你过不去
Well, there it is, then. No ill feelings to you.
好的 那你回地方上解释
Good. And you'll explain locally
我们绕不过法律规定?
that we can't overcome the legal obstacles?
尽管放心 继续努力吧
'Course we will. Carry on with the good work!
大臣 您真是艺术家
Oh, Minister, a work of art.
恕我失陪 我要去换衣服了 又是工作聚会?
If you'll excuse me, I have to dress. Another works' outing?
呃 汉弗莱 大臣?
Er, Humphrey... Minister?
作为艺术总管大臣
As Cabinet Minister responsible for the arts...
我能一起去吗?
could I come too?
是 大臣
Yes, Minister!
剧集 | 是,大臣(1980) | 导航列表