剧集 | 是,大臣(1980) | 导航列表
是, 大臣 第3季第6集
知易行难
("丘吉尔在野生涯")
他什么时候来?
What time is he coming?
随时会来 早该到了
Any time. Should be here now.
也许他出事了
Perhaps something’s happened to him.
你说他误了公交车?
You think he's missed his bus?
不不不
No, no, no.
我是说他可能遇到些...事
I mean something may have... happened.
他到底是什么人?
Who is he, exactly?
我只知道他是陆军军官 有事告诉我
All I know is he's an army officer with something to tell me
电♥话♥里不便明说
he wouldn't divulge on the phone.
估计没多大事 可能吧
it’s probably nothing. Perhaps.
记得"丘吉尔在野生涯"里说的吗?
Remember Churchill, the wilderness years?
他得知陆军无法抵御希♥特♥勒♥的事
He found out about our military inadequacy
就是听军官说的
from army officers.
所以他在野期间 还能朝媒体漏消息
So in the wilderness he could leak stories to the press
让政♥府♥难堪 我也能
and embarrass the government. I could do that!
可你在政♥府♥里啊
But you're in the government.
哦 对
Oh, yes!
我去开
I'll get it.
桑德斯少校? 是 先生
Major Saunders? Yes, sir.
进来
Come in.
跟上
Follow me.
没事 我夫人 安妮 晚上好
it’s all right. My wife, Annie. Good evening.
喝点吗? 谢谢
Drink? Thanks.
威士忌? 谢谢
Scotch? Thanks.
请坐 谢谢
Sit down. Thanks.
不必多礼 谢谢 我是说 抱歉
No need to keep thanking me. Thanks. I mean, sorry.
也不必抱歉 抱歉 我是说 谢谢
No need to apologise, either. Sorry. I mean, thanks.
你们谈话要我回避吗? 请留下 你不介意的话
Shall I let you talk in private? Stay if that's Ok with you.
对 不用瞒安妮 我什么都告诉她
Yes. No secrets from Annie. I tell her everything.
一般反复说几遍
Several times, usually!
那么这是高度机密? 对 确实是
So, is this highly confidential? It is, rather, yes.
要开收音机吗? 有什么好节目吗?
Shall I turn on the radio? Is there something good on?
以防我们被窃听 有这可能吗?
In case we're being bugged. Oh. is that likely?
谁负责窃听政客?
Who's in charge Of bugging politicians?
对 想起来了 是我
Yes, come to think of it, I am!
那就没事了
That's all right, then.
我能不能说 我告诉您的事
Could I say that what I'm about to tell you
是以私人身份说的?
I'm telling you on a personal basis?
好吧 具体什么意思?
Fine... What do you mean, exactly?
我是私下告诉您
I'm telling you personally
不是告诉行政事务大臣
and not as Minister for Administrative Affairs.
可我就是行政事务大臣
But I am Minister of Administrative Affairs.
但我告诉的不是那个您
But I'm not telling you in that role.
而是新闻工作者
I'm telling you as a journalist.
新闻工作者? 你不是陆军军官嘛
Journalist? I thought you were an army officer?
不 您作为新闻工作者 我是大臣
No, you're a journalist. I'm a minister.
对 可你当大臣之前呢?
But what were you before you became a minister?
你出道的本钱 不是赏你的
Your starter for ten, no conferring!
对 我明白了
I get your drift.
你是说你跟我说的
You're telling me what you're telling me,
尽管我不知道你要说什么
though I don't know yet what you're telling me,
是说给"改革"杂♥志♥的前主编 是吗?
as the former editor of “Reform".
对 您是个好主编
Yes. You were a very fine editor.
我不能这么说 你经常这么说
I wouldn't say that. You've often said that!
可怎么防止作为大臣的我
But how do I prevent myself, as a minister,
得知你告诉作为主编的我的消息呢?
from knowing what you'll tell me as a former editor?
我没法不让大臣知道
I can't prevent the minister from knowing.
我想他是说 这是头衔问题 好吧
He means it’s a question of hats. Yes.
我今晚不顶大臣头衔
I'm not wearing my ministerial hat tonight,
但我得警告你
but I ought to warn you,
如果我有必要知道这件事
If I need to be told what you tell me,
我会义无反顾地告诉我自己
I shan't hesitate in my duty to keep myself informed!
好吧 谁负责
Fine. Now, who's in charge
英国♥军♥火出口?
of selling British weapons to foreigners?
抢答 哈克 伦敦政经学院 闭嘴
Bzzz. Hacker, LSE. Shut up, Annie.
您曾经在"改革"上撰文
You wrote an article in "Reform" about the sale
抨击英国政♥府♥乱卖♥♥军♥火♥
of British weapons to undesirable foreigners.
对 那篇文章叫 "可怕的交易"
Yes, it was called "The Dreadful Trade".
为我们自己和盟友生产军♥火♥纯属爱国之举
Patriotic to manufacture arms for our own defence.
尽管有些盟友不大可爱
Although not all our allies are very commendable.
但我们绝不能把军♥火♥
But we must not sell weapons
卖♥♥给暴♥政♥国家 纳粹独♥裁♥者
to bolster the regimes of foreign despots, Nazi dictators...
或者恐♥怖♥分♥子♥ 对 恐♥怖♥分♥子♥...恐♥怖♥分♥子♥?
Or terrorists. Terroris... Terrorists?
恐♥怖♥分♥子♥ 我说过我刚从罗马回来
Terrorists. As I told you, I've recently returned from Rome.
对 北约是吗? 对 赴北约军事代表团
NATO, wasn't it? A military delegation to NATO.
在那里 他们给我看了一些
While I was there, they showed me something
恐♥怖♥分♥子♥总部缴获的东西
they'd captured in a raid on a terrorist HQ.
一台电子炸♥弹♥引爆器
It was a computerised bomb detonator.
非常新 非常秘密 非常致命
Very new, very secret, and very lethal.
谁给你看的? 恐怕我不能说 这是机密
Who showed it to you? I can't possibly say. it’s a confidence.
好吧 电子炸♥弹♥引爆器?
I see. Computerised bomb detonator?
对 可以设置来测量目标体重
You set it to calculate the weight of the victim,
车速 确保弹无虚发
speed of his car, so you're sure to get him,
设好之后 用雷达还可以遥控
and you can reprogram it remotely, by radio, after setting it.
天 真没想到意大利人也懂这种高科技
Gosh. I don't associate Italians with that sort of technology!
不是意大利产的 是这里产的
It wasn’t made in Italy. It was made here.
英国制♥造♥?
Made in Britain?
对 国防部下的订单 英国纳税人的出钱
Defence contract and paid for by the British taxpayer.
意大利恐♥怖♥分♥子♥在用? 正是
And used by Italian terrorists? Yes.
他们哪来的? 我就是问这个
Where did they get them? That's what I want to know.
没跟别人说过吧?
You haven't told anybody else?
我不能 如果我正式上报 就得透露消息来源
If I make an official report, I have to disclose my sources.
可如果我告诉接近政♥府♥高层的人...
But if I tell someone near the top of government...
呃 其实就是政♥府♥高层
Er, at the top, actually.
对 告诉他英国秘密武器给了意大利恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
British equipment was being supplied to Italian terrorists,
他就会... 当然
then he would, er... Absolutely.
他会怎样?
What would he?
查出怎么回事
Find out how it’s being done.
调查必须由英国政♥府♥高层发起
The investigation would have to start in Britain at the top level.
好
Fine.
可你说你是私下告诉我
But you told me you were telling me on a personal level.
对 可您私下知道了 就算没正式知道
Yes, but now you know personally, if not officially,
您也可以用私人消息
you can use your personal knowledge
展开正式调查
to start official investigations
以正式查证来打消私人疑虑
to get official confirmation of personal suspicions
所以您私下 而不是正式知道的
so what you now know personally, but not officially,
届时就能正式知道 也私下知道了
you will then know officially as well as personally.
你该不会是汉弗莱爵士家亲戚吧?
You're not related to Sir Humphrey Appleby by any chance?
谁? 算了
Who? Never mind!
我就是觉得有必要告诉谁 当然
I felt I had to tell someone. Absolutely.
好 现在我知道了 私下的
Well, now I know, personally.
太妙了 您会采取些措施吧?
Marvellous. Gong to do something about it, aren't you?
当然 绝对要采取 马上?
Absolutely, indeed I am. Right away?
马上
Right away.
您要采取什么措施?
What are you gong to do?
我会好好考虑你的消息 马上
I'm gong to think about what you've told me. Right away.
然后呢?
And then?
然后会考虑许多对策
Then I will consider various courses of action.
毫不含糊 您要毫不含糊地采取对策
Without delay. You'll take action without delay.
我要毫不含糊地开始考虑对策
I will consider taking action without delay.
你不是汉弗莱爵士家亲戚吧?
Are you related to Sir Humphrey Appleby?
再来一杯? 不了 我得走了
Like another drink? No, I must be off.
能信得过您来处理这件可怕的事吧
Can I rely on you to tackle this shocking matter?
尽管放心
Indeed you can.
再见 晚安
Goodbye. Goodnight.
晚安 少校 谢谢 晚安 先生
Goodnight, Major. Goodnight, sir.
你怎么看? 你会采取措施吧?
What do you think? You'll do something?
我当然会 如果应该的话
I certainly will, if it’s right.
剧集 | 是,大臣(1980) | 导航列表