剧集 | 是,大臣(1980) | 导航列表
是, 大臣 第3季第4集
操守问题
我们真的不会被指控浪费公♥款♥吧?
We can't be accused of wasting money?
当然不会 大臣 代表团已经缩到最小了?
Absolutely. We are taking the smallest delegation?
当然了 简直削皮见骨 那些人是谁?
Absolutely. Pared to the bone. Who are all those people?
我们的小代表团 你说削皮见骨的
Our delegation. You said it抎 been pared to the bone.
是的 那他们?
So it has. Who are they?
首先是外♥交♥部♥的小代表团
A small delegation from the Foreign and Commonwealth Office.
可这是行政部的任务 是啊 可确实要出国
But this is a DAA mission. Yes, well, we are gong abroad.
外交问题 事关重大
Foreign policy is at stake.
我们将要签署有史以来
We're gong to ratify a contract
英国与波斯湾最大的出口协议
for one of the biggest export orders Britain's ever obtained.
但这是英国电子设备公♥司♥谈成的
That was negotiated by British Electronic Systems.
那些公务员来干什么?
Who are all these civil servants?
外贸部有个代表团 工业部也有
There's a delegation from Trade and one from industry.
能源部有个小组 毕竟我们要去石油国家
There's a group from Energy. We are gong to an oil sheikdom.
常务副长带领的内阁办公室的团
There's a Deputy Secretary leading a team from the Cabinet Office.
还有情报部的团
There's a group from the Central Office of Information,
还有我们行政部的团
and there's our DAA team.
新闻秘书 私人秘书 联络秘书
Press secretaries, private secretaries, liaison secretaries.
法律部 草拟合同的 监督合同的
The legal department who did the contract supervised it.
削皮见骨? 削皮见骨
Pared to the bone? To the bone.
可我们在米德郡见面的时候 只带了7个人
If we'd met in Middlesbrough, we'd have only taken seven people.
没错 可米德郡的外交意义恐怕不如库朗
Teesside is not quite so diplomatically significant as kumran.
米德郡有4位议员 库朗控制壳牌和英国石油
Teesside returns four MPs. Kumran controls Shell and BP.
你来干什么? 完全出于"免税"考虑
What are you doling here? Purely my sense of duty-free.
免税?
Duty-free?
免除私人考虑 纯为纳税人着想
Er... duty, free from any personal consideration.
请您先看看这个 是什么?
Look through this. What is it?
是最终公报 最终公报?
it's the final communiqu? The final?
怎能在会前就写公报?
You can't write it before the meeting!
正相反 大臣 不能留到会后写公报
On the contrary, you can't write it after the meeting.
我们得跟诸多部门达成共识
We had to get agreement from other departments,
欧共体 华盛顿 库朗大使♥馆♥
the EEC, Washington, the kumrani Embassy.
在一片沙漠里根本忙不过来
You can't do that in the desert.
这跟我们要讲的完全没关系
It may bear no relation to what we say.
公报跟我们要讲的一向没关系
No communiqu?ever bears any relation to what you say.
那为什么要写? 好让媒体有东西报道
Then why have one? It gets you past the press corps.
记者需要解释他们采访这件无用功的昂贵账单
journalists justly their expenses for a futile non-event.
无用功? 哦 您会功勋显赫的 大臣
Non-event? A brilliant triumph for you, Minister.
所以对媒体来说就是无用功了
Which is why it's a futile non-event for the press.
他们巴不得我在招待会上撒酒疯
They'd like me to get drunk at the reception.
是啊 但这次没指望了 库朗很枯燥
Yes. Not much hope of that. Kumran is dry.
对 那当然 沙漠中♥央♥嘛
Yeah. Well, of course, It is in the middle of the desert.
你是说 伊♥斯♥兰♥教法? 唉 是的
You mean... Islamic law Alas, yes.
英国大使♥馆♥有酒的吧 是的
We can get a drink at the British Embassy?
使♥馆♥有 可招待会和晚宴在皇宫举♥行♥
Yes. But the reception and the dinner are at the palace.
五小时的橘子汁
Five hours of orange juice.
五个小时 滴酒不沾?
Five hours? Without a single drinky
你怎能让我出这种差 汉弗莱?
Why did you let me come on this trip?
怎么办 裤兜里藏酒壶?
What are we gong to do? Hip flasks?
不行 太冒险了 只好咬牙强忍♥
No, much too risky. We have to grin and bear it.
能不能设一个秘密通讯室?
Why don't we set up a security communications room
就在宴会厅隔壁?
next door to the reception?
紧急电♥话♥ 直通唐宁街的电报线之类
You know, emergency telephones, telex lines to Downing Street.
把使♥馆♥带去的酒藏在里面
Then we could fill it with booze brought in from the Embassy.
大臣 给橘汁加点料
Minister! Liven up the orange juice!
这简直是...天才的主意
That is a... stroke of genius!
能做到吗? 重大危机才需要秘密通讯室
Could it be done? Such a room would need a major crisis.
五小时橘汁就是重大危机
Five hours on orange juice Is a major crisis.
英镑走势确实不好 能安排吗?
The pound is under pressure. Could you arrange it?
大臣 您的指示 我保证强力支持
your instructions I can guarantee my support.
您真是太慷慨了
Most awfully generous of you
这礼物真是美极了
to present me with this very splendid gift.
很荣幸能给您留下美好回忆
It is a great pleasure to commemorate this day.
太美了
It's so beautiful!
17世纪伊♥斯♥兰♥艺术的典型代表
A magnificent example of 17th-century Islamic art.
原本是做什么用的? 玫瑰香水罐
What was it originally? A rosewater jar.
明白了 是...放玫瑰香水的? 正是
I see. For rosewater, presumably? Quite so.
打扰了 大臣 通讯室有紧急电♥话♥ 是海格先生
Mr Haig call you in communications room
海格将军吗?
General Haig?
不 海格先生 有"酒窝"那位(海格添宝威士忌)
No, Mr. Haig. You know, with the dlmples.
好好 失礼了 这很重要
Yes, yes. Do excuse me. Most important.
据说海格先生找我 是的 大臣
I believe there's a message from Mr Haig. Yes, Minister.
我是这唯一的女人 是的 这是特许
I'm the only woman here. Special dispensation.
今晚他们把您奉为男人
They've made you an honorary man for the evening.
放我家门厅一定很漂亮 哈克夫人 我不确定
This will look wonderful on our hall table.
什么? 这是给大臣的礼物
If what? it's a gift to the minister.
也是他家门厅
It's his hall, too.
不 恐怕您不能留着它 为什么?
I don't think you'll be allowed to keep it. Why ever not?
如果它很值钱 会对某些大臣有影响
if it were valuable, It could influence some ministers.
不是您的大臣 是我的大臣
Not your minister, that is, my minister
我们大臣 就是您丈夫
our minister. Your husband, as it were.
就是这样 我是说...有些大臣...
As it is, in fact. I mean, he is. I mean... Well, some ministers...
伯纳 抱歉
Bernard. Sorry.
你是说把它还回去? 不 那会被当作侮辱
Are you saying we have to give it back? No, that'd be an insult.
不能留 不能还 那怎么办? 会变成政♥府♥财产
We can't give it back. It becomes government property.
放在白厅地下室里 真的不能留吗?
it's put in a basement in Whitehall. You sure we can't keep it?
除非价值低于50镑 怎么确定呢?
Not if it's worth more than 50. How do we find out?
通过估价 你能找人估价吗
You get a valuation. Could you get a valuation?
如果它不值50镑多好 真是太漂亮了
Wouldn't it be wonderful if it was less than 50?
那个 我...
Well, I...
我想我能试试 哦 伯纳 你真好
I suppose I could try. Oh, Bernard, you are wonderful!
我们真不能没有你啊
What would we do without you?
啊 伯纳 通讯室在找你
Bernard. Wanted in the communications room.
尊尼获加先生
A Mr John Walker.
尊尼获加? 对 威士忌事务部...抱歉
Johnnie Walker? Yes, from the Scotch Office... Sorry.
苏格兰事务部 有没有找我的电♥话♥?
Scottish Office. Isn't there a message for me?
当然有
Yes, of course.
让伯纳转给你 如果你给他个杯子...我是说
Bernard will get it for you if you give him your glass. If you...
给他个杯子 他再给你倒杯橘汁
give him your glass, he'll get you some more orange juice.
伯纳 汉弗莱在这儿吗? 对 在那边
Is Humphrey here yet? Yes, he's just over here.
失陪
Excuse me.
借过
Excuse me.
大臣 这究竟...?
Minister. What on earth?
外♥交♥部♥对阿♥拉♥伯朋友的友好传统 不是吗
Traditional Foreign Office courtesy to our Arab hosts
一点没错 小汉 对吗 殿下
Spot on, Humpy. Isn't that right, Your Royal Highness?
对 我们认为这是一种慷慨赞誉
Yes, we regard it as a warm and gracious compliment.
这位是大臣 这位是穆♥罕♥默♥德♥王子
May I present our minister? This is Prince Mohammed.
您好 王子 不胜荣幸 阁下
How do you do? Pleased to meet you, Your Excellency.
"阁下"啊 如果您允许
Excellency! I say, if you'll excuse me,
我要和汉弗莱爵士说几句话
I just must have a quick word with Sir Humphrey.
我简直不敢相信 你以为你是谁 阿里巴巴?
I can't believe my eyes! What are you here as? All Baba?
大臣 入乡随俗嘛 你也太"俗"了 真滑稽
Minister, when in Rome... We are not in Rome. You look ridiculous!
要是在斐济岛 你要穿草裙不成?
If we were in the Fiji Islands, you'd wear a grass skirt!
外♥交♥部♥认为 阿♥拉♥伯人非常敏感
The Foreign Office view, as Arabs are sensitive,
该由我们表明自己站哪边
Is we should show them whose side we're on.
外♥交♥部♥可能会觉得奇怪
It may come as a surprise to them
但你应该站我们这边
but you're supposed to be on our side!
伯纳 有电♥话♥吗? 有一通给汉弗莱爵士的
Bernard, any messages? Well, there is one for Sir Humphrey.
哦 很好
Oh, good.
苏联使♥馆♥的宝狮将军(伏特加)
The Soviet Embassy on the line. Mr Smirnoff.
失陪了 抱歉
Sorry. So sorry.
有我的么?
Isn't there one for me?
大使♥馆♥来电♥话♥ 学校的 教师代表团(狄澈威士忌)
There was a message from a delegation of Teachers.
啊 得去问候一下教师们...
Ah, I must go and greet the Teachers...
在上课铃(啤酒)响之前
before the Bells goes... bell goes!
你们的紧急电♥话♥很多啊
You're receiving a great many very urgent messages.
对对 确实是 噢 伯纳 失礼
Yes, yes, we are, aren't we? Excuse me.
殿下 我来介绍一下培宁顿先生
Your Royal Highness, could I present Mr Pennington?
失陪了 没关系 殿下
剧集 | 是,大臣(1980) | 导航列表