剧集 | 狼溪(2016) | 导航列表
Be careful where you're steppin', girly!
当心看着点自己会踩着什么啊 姑娘
Shit!
该死
OH! Oh, fuck!
妈的
Hello, hello, hello.
看看 看看啊
G'day, fella.
你好啊 伙计
So, mate, did you enjoy the Eyetalian food, eh?
你还喜欢意大利菜吗
Oh, shit. Oh, shit. Oh, shit. Oh, shit. Oh!
妈的 该死
I'm coming! I'm coming!
我来了 我来了
Come on!
拜托
Fuck!
妈的
You are really just going to leave me and Rebecca here?
你真要把我和瑞贝卡留在这吗
Yep.
是的
You fucking bastard!
你这混♥蛋♥
Survival of the fittest, Nina. It's called evolution.
适者生存 妮娜 这叫做进化
Oh, you stupid fucking thing!
这该死的手电
Damn! Damn! Make it work!
该死 该死 快亮起来啊
Shit!
妈的
Stay. Stay.
安静 安静
Go on.
去吧
Now, go on, get him! Get away back up there!
去吧 抓住他 快过去
Christ!
天哪
Please! Brian. You have to take me.
求你了 布莱恩 你得带上我
Now, shut up! Brian!
闭嘴 布莱恩
Take me with you, please! I said shut the fuck up!
求你带上我 我要你闭嘴
Please! Please! Shut... up!
求你了 求你了 给我闭嘴
Danny!
丹尼
Bec!
瑞贝卡
Danny!
丹尼
Rebecca!
瑞贝卡
Oh, my God.
天哪
Oh, my God.
天哪
Who are you with?
你跟谁一起来的
The police?
警♥察♥吗
No.
不是
No, it's j...
不是 只有...
What?
什么
It's just me and Brian.
只有我和布莱恩
He's coming.
他来了
No. No, no, no, no.
不 不 不
No. Bec, listen. I can't move too good.
不 瑞贝卡 听着 我行动不方便
Hey. We found gas.
我们找到汽油了
Brian's gonna get us out of here.
布莱恩会带我们出去的
It's alright. It's OK.
没事的 会没事的
It's OK.
会没事的
Is that thing loaded?
那东西上膛了吗
Yeah. One shot left.
上了 只剩一发子弹了
You fuckin' kill him with it.
你用这发子弹杀了他
That's the plan.
我是这样计划的
Oh! Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.
谢谢你 谢谢
Thank you. Hey.
谢谢你
Where's Michelle?
米歇尔呢
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
Hey, you want to get this motherfucker?
你想干掉这个混♥蛋♥吗
What do you fuckin' think?
你是怎么想的
Is there another way out of this shithole?
还有别的出口吗
I've never seen one. He always comes and goes from there.
我从没见过 他总是从那里进出
Brian. Please.
布莱恩 拜托了
Sorry. Please!
抱歉 求你了
Hello, Brian. Where are you off to?
你好啊 布莱恩 你准备去哪
Give me one reason why I shouldn't drop ya.
说一个我不该杀你的理由
You know, we've got more in common than you think,
我们的相同点 比你想象中得多
you and me.
我们两个
Well, you are in cluster B.
你属于B群人格
You have all the classic symptoms
你有一切反♥社♥会♥型人格障碍的
of antisocial personality disorder,
典型症状
callous disregard for the feelings of others,
冷酷无情 不顾他人感受
extreme violence, total lack of guilt.
极端暴♥力♥ 毫无罪恶感
I bet you've also got a long history
我猜你受到过长♥期♥的
of physical and emotional abuse,
身体及情感虐待
probably at the hands of your father.
可能是你父亲造成的
Am I warm?
我说的对吗
And as a child,
你小的时候
you would have dreamt so much about standing up to him.
曾经无数次梦想能抵抗他
Then when some poor, hapless camper stumbled in here,
然后 当一些可怜又不幸的游客到这里时
well, you just lashed out, right?
你就完全宣泄出来了 是不是
Boy, did it feel good, having all that power...
伙计 那感觉是不是很爽 你手掌大权
... watching the life drain out of him.
看着他的生命慢慢流逝
You finished, Brian?
你说完了吗 布莱恩
If you want to make sure that copper knows where to find you,
你要是想让那个条子找到你的话
one of us has to make it out of here alive.
今天我们所有人中 就得有一个活着出去
Makes sense.
有道理吧
Problem is, though, all these guys'll keep...
但问题是 这些家伙
... coming back to help each other.
总会回来救其他人
If you let me go...
要是你让我走
... I'm out of here.
我就直接离开这里
I'll get what I want. You get what you want.
我们都得到了各自想要的
Deal?
成交吗
Be careful.
小心点
You don't give a rat's arse about any of 'em, do ya?
你一点也不在乎剩下那些人 是不是
Couldn't care less.
完全不在乎
Drown 'em all in burning oil as far as I'm concerned.
把他们都放在油锅里烧都跟我没关系
Oh. Jesus.
妈的
They killed the bloody mutt!
他们把那条狗杀了
Oh, fuck it.
妈的
Alright, psycho.
好了 神经病
You got a deal. Fuck off.
我们说定了 滚吧
And don't you take my fuckin' truck again, you got that? Eh?
你别再偷我的车了 懂了吗
Yes. Yes. Yeah? Mmm?
好的 好的 明白了
I understand. Yeah.
明白了 好的
Well, go on, get.
那你去吧
He'll be back in a minute looking for these.
他等下会回来找这钥匙的
That made a shit-ton of noise.
刚才声响太大了
Well, I didn't mean to kill it.
我并没有想杀它
You didn't have a choice.
你别无选择
Can we forget the fucking dog?
我们能忘了那该死的狗吗
He's coming for us and we have no bullets left.
他要来找我们了 而我们没子弹了
Well, do you have any ideas?
你有什么主意吗
No, no. No. No.
不 不 不
I'm too slow. Just leave me.
我行动太慢了 你们别管我了
After everything we've been through?
在我们经历了那么多事之后吗
Come on. Come on, Danny.
快 快点 丹尼
Come on. Come on.
快点 快点
You go.
你走吧
There's no point three of us getting caught, so you get out.
我们三个都被抓住毫无意义 你走吧
No... no.
不 不
We'll follow as fast as we can.
我们尽量跟上你
Take this.
拿着这个
There might be more shells up there somewhere.
说不定还能找到更多子弹
Go.
走吧
I'll meet you at the top.
我们在上面见
It's just you and me. Hey?
只有你和我了
Come on.
来吧
Come on.
来吧
Come on.
来吧
Bastards.
混♥蛋♥
Fuck!
该死
Come on.
加油
Come on.
加油
Nearly there.
就快到了
G'day, girls!
你们好啊 姑娘们
剧集 | 狼溪(2016) | 导航列表