剧集 | 狼溪(2016) | 导航列表
Oh, Nina. Come.
妮娜 过来
Travelling in a fried-out kombi
# 开一辆破烂大众车旅行 #
On a hippie trail
# 是嬉皮士之旅 #
Head full of zombie
# 嗑药磕到飞起 #
I met a strange lady
# 我遇见一位女士 #
She made me nervous
# 她令我紧张 #
She took me in
# 她领我进屋 #
And gave me breakfast
# 为我准备早餐 #
And she said
# 她说 #
Do you come from a land Down Under
# 你是来自那片土地吗 #
Where women glow
# 那里女人夺目 #
And men plunder?
# 那里男人掠夺 #
Can't you hear
# 你没听见吗 #
Can't you hear the thunder?
# 你没听见雷声吗 #
You better run, you better take cover
# 你最好跑开 你最好躲避 #
Okay, we have to fill all the water bottles.
好了 我们得把所有瓶子装满水
We can't wait here any longer. No.
我们不能再在这待着了 不
No, we must not leave the bus.
不 我们不能离开车
We have to wait for rescue.
我们得等待救援
This is what you said. Ah, Liebling, I know.
这是你说的 亲爱的 我知道
But things have... circumstances have changed.
可是 情况有变
We... we have no choice now. No!
我们 我们现在别无选择 不
What about Johnny? We can't stay here, Steve.
约翰尼怎么办 我们不能待在这了 斯蒂夫
What if he comes back? And Danny?
他要是回来了怎么办 还有丹尼
Whoever did this, he is still out there.
无论是谁干的 他肯定就在这附近
It was Mick the driver. We all know that.
是那个司机米克 我们都知道
You don't know that. None of us do.
你不知道 我们都不知道
Well, I think we can confidently say he killed Davo, yes?
可以肯定是他杀了戴沃 对吧
For Christ's sake, can we please just make a decision?
天哪 我们赶紧做决定吧
But why? Why would he do that? What does it matter why?
可是为什么 他要那样做 原因重要吗
The only thing that matters is there's a madman with a rifle,
唯一重要的就是 有一个疯子正拿着步♥枪♥
and we're all just sitting here with targets on our backs.
而我们在这里坐以待毙
I agree. We need to move.
我同意 我们得走
Is there anything else we can carry water in?
还有什么东西可以装水吗
Yes, that. No, it's too heavy.
有 那个 不行 太重了
We need to be able to carry Michelle.
我们要带上米歇尔
Are you seriously saying we're going to leave
你真要把整整二十升水
20 litres of water just sitting here?
扔在这吗
We'll find more on the way, when we get to that hill.
我们到了那座山 就能找到更多水
You saw the birds flying around it yesterday.
昨天有鸟儿在那边盘旋
They wouldn't have been there if it was dry.
要是没水 它们是不会在那里的
Yeah, I think she's right. The ridge is our best bet.
对 她说的没错 那座山是我们最好的选择
Ja, I also agree.
对 我也同意
From the top, we may be able to see
从上面 也许能望到
a farmhouse or a village or something.
农场或者村子什么的
Yeah, maybe. Okay, can everyone please just grab what you can?
有可能 好了 大家把能带的都带上吧
I'm not leaving Johnny.
我不会放着约翰尼不管的
And I would not leave my daughter.
我也不会离开我的女儿
Nina, I do understand. I do.
妮娜 我理解你 真的
But we just have to think practically.
可是我们要现实一点
No, he's out there somewhere.
不 他就在这附近
With your husband. Yeah, I'm aware of that.
和你丈夫一起 对 我知道
Fuck it. I'm... I'm... I'm not going.
去他妈的 我 我不走
You can do whatever you want, but I'm staying here.
你们想干嘛干嘛 但我要留在这
I'm waiting for them. Johnny's not coming back, mate.
我要等他们 约翰尼不会回来了 老兄
None of them are.
他们都不会回来了
That's what we've got to wrap our heads around.
我们要认清形势
You think the same thing too?
你也这样想吗
I don't know.
我不知道
We have to go or we will also die.
我们不走的话 也会丧命
But, Oskar...
可是 奥斯卡
We can't leave Emma.
我们不能离开艾玛
Nina, please.
妮娜 求你了
Who will remember them?
谁会记得他们呢
Who will remember our beautiful daughter?
谁会记得我们漂亮的女儿
We must go.
我们必须得走
Don't stay.
别留下
Please.
拜托了
You realise she's got burns to half her body
你知道她半个身子都烧伤了
and I suspect an inhalation injury as well?
应该还有呼吸道的损伤吧
What are you saying? She's not going to make it.
你想说什么 她撑不过去了
Are you sure?
你确定吗
Burns are hard enough to treat with the right gear,
即使有合适的药 烧伤也很难治疗
but we've got no antiseptics, no antibiotics.
而我们连消毒剂和抗生素都没有
She's going to die.
她会死的
Okay, well...
好吧
What if we get her help? What help?
要是我们能找到援助呢 什么援助
What if we find a town or something? I don't know.
要是我们找到一个镇子什么的 我也不知道
By tomorrow? Yeah.
在明天吗 对
We won't even make that hill by tomorrow.
明天我们连那座山都到不了
Ready?
好了吗
Look, if she'd been treated in the first couple of hours,
听着 她要是在被烧伤的前几个小时得到治疗
then maybe.
可能还活得下来
But as it is, she'll linger for a day or so,
就算是那样 她能坚持几天
using up water, costing us energy.
喝光水 耗尽我们的精力
So, what are you saying? Okay, on three.
你想说什么 好 我数三下
Two... three.
二 三
Okay. It's okay.
好 好了
Wait a minute. No.
等等 不行
No, you're not saying that...
不 你的意思不会是...
I'm just looking at the options
我只是在权衡不同的选择
to give us the best chance of survival, that's all.
让我们存活的几率更大 仅此而已
Just thought you and I should talk about it.
只是觉得我们应该聊聊这个
No.
不
No, she's coming with us.
不 她得跟我们一起走
Of course.
好吧
Hey. Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey. It's okay.
嘿 嘿 嘿 没事的
It's okay.
没事的
How you doing?
你还好吗
Oskar.
奥斯卡
Stop! Okay, Nina!
等一下 好吧 妮娜
Oskar doesn't have his medication.
奥斯卡没有带药
I don't need it. He needs his pills.
我不需要 他需要那些药
Okay, there's a riverbed up ahead. We can take a break there.
好吧 前边有一片河床 我们在那休息一下
Okay.
好的
One, two... three.
一 二 三
Did they fall out somewhere?
会不会是掉出来了
I don't know.
我不知道
We have to retrace our steps. That would take hours.
我们必须折回去 那得花好几个小时
You need them, Oskar.
你需要吃药 奥斯卡
I'm sure I saw them last night, at the camp fire.
我记得 我昨晚在篝火旁看到了
A small white bottle, right? Ja, I had them there.
一个小白瓶子 对吗 对 我在那吃了药
I took a couple of pills
我吃了几片后
and then I put them into the rucksack.
就放进背包了
And then...
然后
...we heard the noises.
我们听到了声响
Maybe I did not zip up the bag properly.
可能我没把包的拉链拉好
Well, what happens without them?
没有药会怎么样呢
He has a heart attack. No.
他会犯心脏病 不会的
Walking all day, with so little water?
走一整天 喝那么一点水
It's for hypertension.
那是治高血压的
There's nothing here. Course there's nothing here.
这里什么都没有 这里当然什么都没有
We're in a dry fucking riverbed.
我们在一个干涸的河床
This could go for hundreds of miles.
这可能有几百英里长
Johnny!
约翰尼
Johnny!
约翰尼
I'm guessing no-one has any orienteering skills.
我猜大家都不具备野外生存技能
It was still a thing when I was at uni.
我上大学的时候学过一点
Do you have any other hobbies we should know about?
你还有其他我们该知道的业余爱好吗
Maybe a degree in desert survival?
或许有个荒漠求生的学位
剧集 | 狼溪(2016) | 导航列表