剧集 | 狼溪(2016) | 导航列表
Hey. It's gonna be all right.
嘿 会没事的
Oh! Shit.
见鬼
Okay.
好吧
I'll, uh...
我...
I'll just grab my stuff...
我去拿上我的东西
...and go.
离开
And, uh...
然后
...you...
你
...you can head back to, uh, Jurassic Park
你就可以回侏罗纪公园
or whatever the hell it is you come from.
或者滚回你那见鬼的老家了
Something smells off.
有什么东西臭了
It's not this stuff.
不是这个
Okay, cool. Let's bring this out to the others.
好吧 我们把这个拿去给大家吧
Do you think...
你觉得...
Is it the wrong time to say something cheesy?
现在是时候说点俗气的吗
Yes. Go.
不是 走了
Hey. Is Mick back yet?
嘿 米克回来了吗
No.
没有
Grab yourself something to eat, mate.
自己拿点东西吃吧 伙计
Yeah, just check it out first.
是的 但先看看坏了没
It's just so quiet.
这里太安静了
Mate, I don't know what you reckon,
伙计 我不知道你是怎么想的
but something's going on.
但肯定是出事了
I mean, where the hell is this guy?
我说 那家伙到底该死去哪了
Maybe we should take a walk, see what's around.
或许我们应该到处走走 四处看看
Good idea. Yeah, but, hey, just... just...
好主意 好 但是 只是...
Play it cool. All right?
冷静点 好吧
I don't want to worry anyone. Okay.
我不想让别人担心 行
Okay? Yeah. Yeah.
行吗 是 是
Guys?
各位
Johnny and me are gonna take a walk, see if we can find Mick.
约翰尼和我去四处走走 看能不能找到米克
What?
什么
Don't you think we should stay together?
你不觉得我们应该待在一起吗
What if he's out there with a broken leg?
要是他在外面摔伤了腿呢
Maybe he's waiting for us to come get him.
可能他正等着我们去找他呢
Yeah, we're not going far.
对 我们不会走远的
Just to the top of that hill, see what's around.
就去那个山头那 看看有什么
Don't you want to wait a couple of hours?
你们不想再多等几个小时吗
He might be on his way back already.
他可能已经在回来的路上了
Well, if he is, then it won't matter.
如果是这样 也不会有事的
But if he's in trouble for whatever reason,
但如果他因为什么遇到了麻烦
we can't leave him out there overnight.
我们不能让他在外面过夜
But he could have gone in any direction.
但他可能往任何一个方向走
Guys, it's gonna be fine. I promise.
各位 不会有事的 我保证
It's okay. We'll be right there.
没事的 我们就在那边
Were you actually gonna discuss this with me?
你真要和我谈这个
It wasn't my idea. But somebody's gotta do it.
这不是我的主意 但总得有人做这事吧
Well, hang on. What if you and Danny get separated?
等等 要是你和丹尼走散了怎么办
We won't.
我们不会的
Do you even know how to get back here?
你知道怎么回来吗
Babe, we are literally at the top of that hill there.
宝贝 我们就走到那个山头看一看
You can see us from here. I... I'll come with you.
你能从这看到我们的 我跟你们一起
What? What are you laughing at?
干嘛 你在笑什么
Okay, babe, I love you, but...
好了 宝贝 我爱你 但是
When was the last time you did any cardio?
你上次做有氧运动是什么时候的事了
Oh, you are such a bitch. No, come on. Come on!
天哪 你真是个浑蛋 不 说真的
If you're just going for a little walk,
如果你只是去转转
why are you taking all that stuff?
干嘛要带这么多东西
In case Mick's injured and we have to stay out a bit.
万一米克受伤了 我们就得在外面待一会
Why do you have to go?
为什么你非要去
Because I am a big, strong, awesome guy.
因为我高大威猛 身强力壮
I'm being serious, Danny.
我是认真的 丹尼
We're only gonna be out for a little bit.
我们就出去一小会
There's nothing to worry about. I just want to help out.
没什么好担心的 我只是想帮帮忙
Why do you always have to play the hero?
为什么你总要去当英雄
What?
什么
Danny and I can do this easily. It's gonna be much quicker.
我和丹尼干这个轻而易举 用不了多长时间
Okay. Just... don't get lost.
好吧 那就 尽量别迷路吧
I... need you.
我 需要你
I won't. All right?
我不会的 好吗
I love you. I love you too.
我爱你 我也爱你
Fine. Do it.
好吧 你去吧
I... I don't want to leave it like this, okay?
我 我不想就这样走 好吗
Yeah, sure.
当然了
You go and have your nice walk with the hot guy.
你去和帅哥好好散步
I'll stay here with the cast of 'Gilligan's Island'.
我就和一群"盖里甘的岛"的演员们待在这里
Shut up!
别说了
All right, let's do it. All right.
好了 我们出发吧 走吧
We'll bring beers! Good luck.
我们会带啤酒回来的 祝你们好运
Bye. Bye.
再见 再见
See ya. Stay safe!
再见 注意安全
They'll probably find a truck stop just over the hill.
他们说不定会在山上找到一个休息站
And a supermarket and a KFC.
还有超♥市♥和肯德基
Where the hell are we?
这他妈到底是什么地方
Let's keep going just a little bit further,
我们再往远处走走看
see what we can see.
看看能找到些什么
Come on. Let's get going.
来吧 继续走
Where the bloody hell do you think you're going? Eh?
你♥他♥妈♥觉得你在往哪里走
Make a run for home, huh?
想跑回家去 是吗
Where men were men and sheep were frightened.
回到那个男人成堆 羊儿成群的地方
Look at ya.
看看你
Look like a big, fat witchetty grub.
像只巨大且肥胖 还在蠕动的虫子
You know...
你知道
...the mob I hate even more than Pommies
比起那些英国佬来 我他妈更恨
is fuckin' Kiwis.
那些新西兰暴徒
Bunch of second-hand would-be Aussies.
一群本该是澳洲人的垃圾
So you really reckon that's the way to go, do ya? Hey?
你觉得你现在走的方向是对的 是吗
If anybody'd know, it'd be you, wouldn't it?
如果有人知道 也只能是你了 对吗
Oh! Good arm.
扔得好
So do you play softball?
你玩垒球吗
Rock-climbing.
攀岩
Hm. Outdoors girl, huh?
所以你是那种户外女孩 对吗
Yeah, that's me.
是的 没错
Do you guys have any service?
你们手♥机♥有信♥号♥♥吗
Nope. Still none. How about you?
没有 还是没有 你呢
Nope.
我也没有
This no-reception thing isn't cool anymore.
没信♥号♥♥这件事越来越不好玩了
I seriously think...
我真的觉得
Hey, isn't it Saturday? Yeah.
嘿 今天不是周六吗 对啊
So... why is my phone saying Sunday?
那 我的手♥机♥为什么说是周日
Guys... We're not in South Australia anymore.
伙计们 我们已经不在南澳了
Something's happened. What?
出问题了 什么
They're all saying the wrong date?
这上面都显示日期错了吗
Yeah, but the calendar doesn't need reception.
是的 但日历是不需要接收信♥号♥♥的
It can't be wrong. But they're all saying Sunday.
不可能出错 但这确实都显示是周日
Well, there's no service. No. It's internal.
可能是因为没信♥号♥♥ 不 日历是内部控制的
But how could we have all slept for 26 hours?
但我们怎么可能都睡了整整二十六个小时
Well, something is wrong.
肯定是出了什么问题
My God. It's the water.
天哪 是因为水
Do you think he knocked us out?
会不会 他在我们的水里动了手脚
Who? Mick.
谁 米克
What? That water he made us drink.
什么 他让我们喝的水
Yeah. What... what do you mean?
是的 你 你是什么意思
He made us all have a glass, remember?
他让我们每人都喝了一杯 记得吗
And then we crashed, and we've woken up, like, a day later.
接着我们就睡着了 一觉醒来 就是一天后了
Oh, Jesus! That piece of shit!
天哪 那个混♥蛋♥
See, this is us on Saturday morning.
看 我们周六早晨在这
We should have kept on going this way,
我们本来应该顺着这条路走的
but instead, he headed into Western Australia.
但其实 他朝西澳的方向走了
And the tracker stopped working as soon as we lost coverage.
追踪器在超出覆盖范围之后就不工作了
剧集 | 狼溪(2016) | 导航列表