剧集 | 狼溪(2016) | 导航列表
We can survive now, Bec. She was never...
我们现在可以活下去了 贝卡 她从来...
Don't call me Bec.
别叫我贝卡
Only Danny calls me that.
只有丹尼能那么叫我
Oh, my God.
我的天
She's not breathing.
她没有呼吸了
Oskar! Nina...
奥斯卡 妮娜
Do something. She's going to die.
做点什么啊 她会死的
Nina. Nina! Oskar!
妮娜 妮娜 奥斯卡
She's gone.
她已经死了
What happened?
发生什么事了
I suppose her organs just... given up.
我猜是她的器官 衰竭了
Burns like that would have given her terrible infections.
像那样的烧伤会使她严重感染
No medical help.
没有药物的帮助
She didn't stand a chance.
她不可能活下去
We have to bury her. We can't.
我们得埋了她 不行
We have to move right now.
我们必须现在就走
Where? We have to continue.
去哪里 我们必须继续前进
The top of that ridge is our safest place and we need water.
那座山的顶点是最安全的地方 我们需要水
And Steve and Kelly?
那斯蒂夫和凯莉怎么办
They know where we're going. They'll meet us there.
他们知道我们要去哪 他们会在那和我们汇合
We can't just leave her here. We have no choice.
我们不能就这么把她留在这 我们别无选择
We can't dig a grave here, the ground's rock-hard,
我们没法在这挖一个坟 这地面跟石头一样硬
and we can't take her back to the riverbed.
我们也不能带她回河床
So you would just leave her here for the... the animals?
所以你就把她扔在这 留给野兽吗
We can't keep doing this!
我们不能一直这么做
My beautiful girl.
我美丽的姑娘
That young boy.
那个年轻的小伙子
Bruce.
布鲁斯
Don't any of them deserve some dignity at least?
难道不该给他们留点尊严吗
It's terrible.
这是很糟糕
We all agree with you.
我们都赞同你
But there is nothing we can do. And I know that you're hurting.
可是我们什么都做不了 我知道你很难过
Hurting?
难过
My daughter has been murdered.
我的女儿被人杀了
Nina, please. What is wrong with you people?
妮娜 别说了 你们这些人是怎么回事
Alright, let's just calm down.
好吧 大家都冷静一下
I know it's a nightmare. We all do.
我知道这就是个噩梦 我们都知道
But if we make the right decisions now, we survive.
但如果我们现在做正确的决定 就可以活下去
It's that simple.
就这么简单
What is the point of surviving if we lose our humanity?
如果失去了人性 活下去还有什么意义
Let's get some rocks to weigh it down.
我们找些石头压着这块布吧
Make it hard for anything to get at her.
让那些东西难以接近她
You sure you want to leave that here?
你确定你要把那个留在这吗
Can we just... can we just do the best we can, please?
能不能尽我们所能做一些事情 拜托了
Travelling in a fried-out kombi
# 开一辆破烂大众车旅行 #
On a hippie trail
# 是嬉皮士之旅 #
Head full of zombie
# 嗑药磕到飞起 #
I met a strange lady
# 我遇见一位女士 #
She made me nervous
# 她令我紧张 #
She took me in
# 她领我进屋 #
And gave me breakfast
# 为我准备早餐 #
And she said
# 她说 #
Do you come from a land Down Under
# 你是来自那片土地吗 #
Where women glow
# 那里女人夺目 #
And men plunder?
# 那里男人掠夺 #
Can't you hear
# 你没听见吗 #
Can't you hear the thunder?
# 你没听见雷声吗 #
You better run, you better take cover
# 你最好跑开 你最好躲避 #
Reckon he's dead?
你觉得他死了吗
If he is, we should keep going. Got work to do.
如果他死了 我们就该继续走 还有事要做呢
Oh, we'll catch up to the beef later.
我们等会再去找牛
Better check on this fella first.
最好先看看这家伙死没死
Water.
水
Wat... wat...
水
Why you out here, brother?
你怎么会在这 兄弟
I'm really sorry, guys.
真的很抱歉 各位
We can't afford to get caught in the open.
我们担不起在野外被抓的风险
We have to move now.
现在我们必须得走了
Let's go.
我们走吧
We tried to get help, me and Kel, but...
我们企图求助 我和凯莉 但是...
Wait. Where's...
等等
Where's Kelly?
凯莉在哪
Hey, relax, brother. Relax.
嘿 别紧张 兄弟 放松
Johnny. Where...
约翰尼
Where's Johnny?
约翰尼在哪
What do you reckon? Crazy talk? Too much sun?
你怎么看 胡言乱语吗 晒太阳晒傻了
We gotta find Kelly.
我们得找到凯莉
And the others.
还有其他人
So who's this fella, then?
那这人是谁呢
The one who drugged youse all.
给你们所有人下药的人
I don't know. He, uh...
我不知道 他...
He calls himself Mick.
他管他自己叫米克
He's an old bloke, with... with sideburns.
他是个老家伙 两鬓有胡子
Spirit man. Ain't no spirit man, Dino.
是幽灵吗 不会是他的 迪诺
I betcha. That's him, the one we keep hearing about.
我打赌就是他 我们老听说他的事
We gotta find Kelly.
我们得找到凯莉
Bad things happen wherever that bastard goes.
那个混♥蛋♥去到哪 哪就有坏事发生
We'll find your friends.
我们会找到你的朋友们
Which way, brother?
往哪边走 兄弟
How far is it to the nearest town?
最近的镇子离这多远
500 k's.
五百公里
Jesus Christ.
老天
She a clever one, your friend?
你朋友 她聪明吗
Girl? I don't know. She...
是个女孩吧 我不知道 她...
She's Canadian.
她是加拿大人
Stop.
停车
Tracks. Headed east.
有脚印 是往东走的
How the hell could he see that from there?
他从这是怎么看到那里的
Well, you fellas are good at maths. We do this shit.
你们擅长数学 我们擅长这事
I suck at maths.
我数学烂死了
What do you reckon?
你怎么看
Small shoe.
鞋子很小
Probably a woman.
可能是个女人
Is it Kelly?
是凯莉吗
She was in a hurry.
她走得很急
Should we follow them?
我们要跟着走吗
We can follow her.
我们可以跟着她
But not from the truck.
但不能开车
You mob wait here.
你们在这等
I'll be back.
我一会就回来
You want to find her?
你想找到她吗
Let him find her.
让他去吧
I dreamt about this ridge last night.
昨晚我梦到了这个山
I was walking towards it, just like we are now...
梦见我朝它走去 就像我们现在这样...
... only it was so far away.
只是在梦里 路途是那么遥远
I walked and I walked and then I ran.
我不停地走 然后我跑了起来
Did it get any closer?
离得近点了吗
Well, dreams never really work out too well for me.
我做的梦总是不怎么好
You know, if we get to the top and there's no water...
如果我们到了山顶 那里却没有水...
How about before we try and solve a problem,
在我们试图解决问题之前
let's just see if we have one?
先确定是否存在这个问题好吗
There might not be anything, not for hundreds of miles.
那可能什么都没有 可能附近几百英里内都没有
There might be, and if there isn't, then...
是有可能 要是没有
... we'll walk for hundreds of miles,
我们就再走几百英里
because I'm not gonna die out here.
因为我可不想死在这
Grab the other rifle.
拿上另一把枪
She's got a good stride, your friend.
你朋友 挺会走的
Then I saw another track. Someone else.
我还看见了另一对脚印 其他人的
He found her too. He's on her tail.
他也发现她了 他在追踪她
He's a big fella,
他是个大个子
剧集 | 狼溪(2016) | 导航列表