剧集 | 狼溪(2016) | 导航列表
Yeah. Mmm.
是的
Get rid of the ghosts with the rum.
用朗姆酒来结束吧
Too easy, mate. Yeah.
太容易了 伙计 是的
Now what happens?
现在怎么样
Bartender!
服务员
Martini!
一杯马丁尼
And make it teeny-weeny.
要摇匀
And a triple sherry
还要一个三料雪莉酒
for my mother's aunty, Terri.
给我妈妈的姑妈 泰莉
My wife will have,
只要我妻子准备好了
uh, whatever she wants whenever she's goddamn ready.
她想要什么都得有
Yeah. 'Cause you're pussy-whipped.
是的 因为你是妻管严
My, uh...
我的
... my mistress, Mary...
我的情妇玛丽
Pull out her long and hairy.
狠狠的干♥她♥
No, she'll have a coconut canary.
不 她会得到一只椰子金丝雀
And an ounce of rock cocaine.
和一盎司纯可♥卡♥因♥
Oh, that'd be a bit hard on the nose.
那可有点太直接了
Yeah. Chase that with a beer and a... a bottle of rum.
是啊 再加上一瓶啤酒 和一瓶朗姆酒
And then, if it's not too tricky,
然后 要是还没那么醉的话
just an incy-wincy wicky for me and me old mate...
就再给我们来点山月桂酒
Mickey.
米克
Ah! Little Mickey!
小米克
Yeah.
是的
You're... you're... you're quick.
你 你 你很快嘛
Yeah.
是的
So, um...
那么
... tell me, my friend,
告诉我
is it duck season or is it rabbit season?
是猎鸭的季节 还是猎兔的季节
It's bloody pest control.
现在在防治害虫
The pig and the rat and the fox and the toad.
猪 老鼠 狐狸 还有蟾蜍
Introduced species that needs to be wiped out before they spread.
得在外来物种扩散前 消灭它们
And the white man.
还有白人
We're sent here for our crimes.
我们因犯了罪而被发放到这里
Can't leave until we've paid our dues.
在赎完罪前 我们不能离开
It's a calling. Like the Church.
这是一种召唤 就像教堂一样
Now...
现在
... if you'll just tell me where me fat little pigs are...
你只需要告诉我那些小肥猪在哪里
... I'll round 'em up...
我就会围捕他们
... and I'll be on my way.
然后就离开
But what would that make me?
那我算什么
I've been waiting for something.
我一直在等待着什么
Now it's arrived.
现在它到来了
You buy the ticket. You take the ride.
你买♥♥了票 就得上车
Hey, listen, you can...
听着 你可以
... have the others, but leave my family alone.
你可以抓走其他人 但别碰我的家人
I'll take 'em all.
我要杀了他们所有人
He is here.
他在这里
I'm gonna get you some food, OK?
我去给你拿点吃的 好吗
One potato.
一个蠢蛋
Two potato!
两个蠢蛋
Three potato!
三个蠢蛋
No potatoes.
没有蠢蛋了
Hello?
有人吗
Hello?
有人吗
Ollie?
奥莉
Hello? Ollie?
你在吗 奥莉
Danny?
丹尼
Danny, I found your picture.
丹尼 我找到你的画了
Oh, f...
妈的
Shit. Shit!
妈的 该死
Oh, fuck.
妈的
Fuck!
妈的
Oh! Jesus Christ!
我的天哪
He's here.
他在这里
Yeah. Yeah.
是的 是的
And no help is coming.
而且不会有救援了
He killed them.
他把他们杀了
He fuck... he fucking murdered that little boy.
他他妈的杀了那个小男孩
Oh, fuck.
妈的
We have to get out of here. We should take Spence's truck.
我们得离开这里 我们应该开走斯宾塞的车
There's no fuel.
没有汽油
We take his truck.
我们开他的车
Hey. No, no, no. He'll have the keys with him.
不 不 不 钥匙在他身上
I can start it without the keys.
没钥匙我也能发动汽车
She can't go far quickly.
她短时间走不了多远
Stay with her till we're ready.
在我们准备好之前 陪着她
There's nowhere in here to hide.
这里没地方可以藏
There's an admin room down there and to the right.
那边往下走 右手边有个办公室
It's closer to the truck.
离车更近一点
We'll come back as soon as the truck's ready.
车一好 我们就回来
Alright. Alright.
好吧 好吧
Here.
给
Come on. Let's go. OK.
快点 我们走 好的
Fuck.
妈的
Here we go. Let's go. OK.
好了 我们走 好的
Jesus, fuck!
老天 妈的
Just get it ready, but don't start it.
把车准备好 但不要发动它
Not till we're all in it. He'll hear.
等我们都上去再发动 他会听见的
Ja, ja. OK.
好的
Hey. What do we do about that truck?
嘿 我们拿那车怎么办
He cannot take it. Doesn't have any petrol.
他开不走的 没有汽油
Well, what if he finds some or brought some?
要是他找到了汽油 或者带了些来呢
Well, let's take both the vehicles.
那我们把两辆车都开走
We're gonna go. Go! Go.
我们走 快点 快点
Good. The keys are here.
很好 钥匙在里面
If I can find some... Get down.
要是我能找到一些... 压低身子
If I can find some pipe or hose,
要是我能找到些管子
I can siphon petrol between the trucks
我就能用虹吸法来吸汽油
and at least enough to get this one 20km or 30km.
那至少够我们开二十到三十公里
There must be something in one of these sheds.
这些棚子里肯定有能用的
OK. So we take both, and then all he has are his feet.
好了 我们两辆都开走 他就只能步行了
We can get miles and miles ahead of him.
我们就能领先他很多了
Exactly.
没错
You get Nina and Brian. OK.
你去找妮娜和布莱恩 好的
And send that monster the wrong way.
把那怪物引到别的地方去
Right. Just like that, huh?
好的 就像那样 是吗
I think you can do it. You are smart.
我觉得你能做到 你很聪明
You will figure it out.
你能想出办法的
I will take care of the petrol.
我来搞定汽油
I don't think I can.
我觉得我做不到
Come on. Let's move. We'll go slow. Come on.
拜托 我们走 慢慢走 来吧
Nina, let's go. Come on.
妮娜 我们走 来吧
Nein. Listen to me.
不行 听我说
We can't stay here. We need to go. Come on. Let's go.
我们不能待在这 我们得走了 拜托 我们走
Nein. He will catch us. If we stay here, we will die.
不行 他会抓到我们的 我们留在这 就会死
Now stand up and let's go! Come on.
站起来 我们走 拜托了
Come on. Let go.
拜托 放手
We need to go now! Now! Come on.
我们现在就得走了 快点
That's it.
就是这样
Let's go!
我们走
Hose. Hose. Hose.
管子 管子
Ah! There we go.
找到了
Oh, Jesus!
天哪
We're in a desert the size of Texas.
我们在一个德州那么大的沙漠里
And there's only me and you in it.
只有我们俩
Longer it takes, the uglier it's gonna get.
拖的时间越长 结果就会越难看
Well, when I say ugly, it's gonna be
我说难看 意思就是
a little bloody beauty!
会很"美丽"
She's out of the box!
她出来了
剧集 | 狼溪(2016) | 导航列表