剧集 | 狼溪(2016) | 导航列表
Yeah. Thank you.
好的 谢谢你
Maybe we could catch the animals
也许我们可以抓住那些动物
and then we could use their meat to get more animals
我们可以用它们去吸引更多动物来
and then we can eat them.
然后我们就有口粮了
We could live out here forever.
那我们就可以这活到地老天荒了
This is not the time for jokes.
现在可不是开玩笑的时候
We need to do exactly the right things to survive
在获救前 为了生存
before we are rescued.
我们需要做正确的事情
Shut up, man. I was just talking shit.
拜托 我刚刚就是随口一说
Oh, my God.
我的天
I told you.
我说过了
Well, if you can't contribute something useful,
如果你不能做些有用的事情
rather say nothing.
就什么也别说
Fucks that! Calm down!
去你的 放轻松
He was just trying to cheer us up.
他只是在想要让我们振作起来
We don't need to be cheerful.
我们不需要这种方法
Oh, my God. We need to be careful.
天哪 我们需要小心一点
I'm going in.
我要进去了
Any last words?
你还有什么要说吗
Mmm. Good luck.
祝你好运
Oh, my God.
我的天
Look, if we're gonna get ourselves out of here,
听着 如果我们要离开这
we've got to work together.
就必须团结一心
If he is right about where we are,
如果我们确实在他说的那地方
does he realise what it means?
他难道不知道这意味着什么吗
Do you?
你呢
Even if we have been reported missing,
即使有人报♥警♥说我们失踪了
no-one is going to search for us out here.
也没有人会来这里找我们
It will take days before a plane
飞机要几天 甚至几周
comes this far, maybe even weeks.
之后才会来这种地方
To survive, we need order.
为了生存 我们需要秩序
We need cooperation.
我们需要合作
We need someone to take charge.
我们需要一个人来领导我们
Just give me anything you see that's gross.
只要把你看到的东西都给我就好了
Salad bowls, kettles and...
沙拉碗 水壶 还有
This is fucking locked.
这玩意锁上了
Good. We have 'South Aussie Produce Barn Spaghetti'.
好 我们有'南澳洲产的谷物意大利面'
Oh, yeah, spaghetti. Okay.
意大利面 好的
Beans. Yes.
豆子 好的
How many's that? Four. Give me more.
有多少罐 四罐 再给我点
Think of your heart. No.
想想你的心脏 没事
If you just calm down... I'm fine.
如果你冷静下来... 我没事
I get you some... It's kein Problem.
我给你... 我他妈没事
Oh, I'm bloody hungry. Far out.
我好饿 太久没吃东西了
Well, if I was Bear Grylls,
如果我是贝爷
I could whip you up a gourmet meal
我可以给你一顿
out of kangaroo shit and rock.
没有袋鼠屎和碎石的美食
Yeah, no, man, I'm good.
不用了 我不饿
What do you reckon we've got left?
你觉得我们还有多长时间
About eight hours till sunrise?
离日出大概还有八小时
Yeah, about that, give or take.
差不多吧
What?
怎么了
I think it's, like, a chicken.
我觉得这是 一只鸡
We haven't... Oh, God! Ooh!
我们还没有... 天哪
Oh, my God...
我的天
Tea towel?
擦杯子的布
Food?
食物
What?
怎么了
What do you reckon we take turns staying awake,
为了让火一直烧着
keep the fire going?
我们轮流执勤怎么样
Yeah. That's a good plan. All right.
是个好主意 好的
Are you seeing that? Yeah.
你看见了吗 看见了
It's a car. Go. Go, go, go, go!
是车 快走
Stop! Hey! Over here!
停车 我们在这
What the bloody hell are you buggers doing out here?
你们这些该死的家伙在这干嘛
It's Mick. It's Mick.
是米克 对 是米克
What do you think they're talking about?
你觉得他们在说什么
Basic survival shit.
基本生存法则之类的吧
How can we live without wifi? Hey, chill out.
离开了无线网络 我们怎么活 冷静点
Lack of wifi won't kill us. Speak for yourself.
没网络死不了人 看看你自己吧
Your dad and that American guy, they seem pretty practical.
你♥爸♥爸和那个美国人 他们好像很实际
They'll get us out of here. Except me, maybe.
他们会带我们离开这的 也许除了我吧
They might leave me behind.
他们也许会抛下我
So cheer up. Yeah.
振作起来 好的
He's not just dead. Murdered?
他不只是死了 是谋杀吗
How? Fuck!
怎么会呢 妈的
Strangled. His neck's all...
他是被掐死的 他的脖子上都是...
It must have been Mick. What?!
一定是米克干的 你说什么
Why?
为什么
That was Davo's uniform I found this morning.
我今天早上找到的 是戴沃的制♥服♥
Mick must have been wearing it.
米克之前肯定一直穿着它
So he killed Davo then took his gear
所以他把戴沃杀了 拿走他的装备
and pretended to be his replacement?
然后假装是来替换他的
Yeah. And then dumped us out here?
是的 然后把我们丢在这
Yeah. It's fucking insane.
对 这他妈是疯了吧
We can't know any of this for sure.
我们没法证实这一点
Well, there's no other explanation, is there?
好吧 可我们也没别的解释 是不是
Look, the important thing is to stay calm.
听着 保持冷静才是最重要的
Look, look, look, maybe... maybe they... they knew each other
等等 也许他们认识彼此
and they got in some sort of a fight or whatever.
然后他们可能打了一架
That sounds likely. Anyway, that's a police matter.
有可能 不管怎样 那都是警♥察♥的事了
Right now, the situation has changed
现在 形势变了
and we gotta get on top of it.
我们得控制住局面
So, fuck staying here, right?
所以我们得离开这里 对吗
Agreed. We move to higher ground at first light.
同意 我们天一亮就往地势高的地方走
No, no, no, no. We must stay with the bus.
不 我们必须和大巴待在一起
No, no. The bus might be a target now.
不 大巴现在也许已经成了一个靶子了
It can be seen from the air,
从空中可以看到它
which is the only way we'll be rescued.
这是我们唯一获救的机会
Who the fuck is gonna look for us out here?
谁会来这里找我们
It is still our only chance.
这还是我们唯一的机会
Unless, of course, Mick really has gone to get help.
除非 米克真的去寻求帮助了
Oh, come on!
醒醒吧
Okay. Well, I'm not going anywhere until the boys get back.
除非他俩回来 否则我哪也不去
No. Me either. What about him?
是的 我也不走 那他呢
We can't just leave him here.
我们不能就这样把他丢在这
We can't touch anything. It's a crime scene.
我们不能碰任何东西 这是一个犯罪现场
Lock the body in the trailer and bury the meat.
把尸体锁在拖车里 然后把肉埋起来
Why bury the meat if we're locking the trailer?
我们把拖车都锁了 为什么还要把肉埋起来
Let's just leave everything in the trailer and lock it.
我们把所有的东西都锁进拖车里
Let's stay on the bus.
然后我们在巴士里待着
Just, not a word to Emma. Please, nothing.
别告诉艾玛 拜托 什么也别说
Please don't. All right.
拜托 别... 好的
What a nightmare.
简直是场噩梦
I know. Fuck.
我知道 该死
Why did I ever let you talk me into this trip?
我是怎么被你说服来这次旅行
Hey, what... What's going on? Nothing.
发生什么了 没事
Seems like a whole lot of hand-wringing for nothing.
听起来不像是没事啊
Can you grow up and be serious for a second? You too.
你能稍微成熟点 严肃点吗 你也是
There's no cool status update for this shit.
现在没有什么新进展
You should be grateful you have parents who care about you.
你应该学会感恩 你还有关心你的父母
Most of us don't have anyone that gives a fuck.
我们大多数人都没人在乎
And if you think this trip was all my idea,
如果你觉得这次旅行是我的主意
you're living in a fucking fairyland.
你就简直活在梦境里
Can you drop the judgement? Me?
你能别再带着偏见了吗 我吗
Yes! A man is dead.
是的 现在死了一个人
We're all screwed.
我们都完了
You think your boyfriend is so fucking funny?
你觉得你男朋友他妈的有趣吗
You think it's all about you. Isn't it?
你觉得这都是关于你的 不是吗
Yeah, everything's about you, Chelle.
是啊 都是为你了 米歇尔
剧集 | 狼溪(2016) | 导航列表