剧集 | 狼溪(2016) | 导航列表
Well, I can fly a plane.
我会开飞机
Great.
真棒
Okay. Brian and I, we'll go back to the coach.
好的 我和布莱恩 我们会回到车里
We'll find your pills and bring back as much water as we can.
找到你的药 然后尽可能多带点水回来
So let's fill one bottle with what we have left.
把剩下的水装到一个瓶子里吧
We'll take a bit with us and leave the full one with you.
我们带一点走 剩下一整瓶留给你们
If we're walking, we're going to need more than that.
如果我们步行 一点水是不够的
They've got plenty of shade here.
他们在这里有很多阴凉的地方
What about Michelle? She needs as much fluids as she can get.
那米歇尔怎么办 她需要尽可能多的水分
One bottle won't be enough. Kelly, it's just what we have.
一瓶不够 凯莉 我们只有这么多
And we'll be back with more. Should we really be separating?
但我们会带回来更多水 我们真要分头行动吗
Yes! I will be okay.
没错 我不会有事的
Nein, Oskar. We'll...
不 奥斯卡 我们...
We'll be as quick as we can. I promise.
我们会尽快的 我保证
I took a reading before we left,
我们离开前我定了位置
so we can just follow that back.
只要跟着就能回去
And I did a pace count. Right.
我还计了步 好的
There's a good landmark, so it shouldn't be too hard to find.
那有个很明显的地标 应该不会太难找
You should conserve your battery.
你应该省点电
You saw Michelle's legs?
你看见米歇尔的腿了吗
She's losing fluid into the epidermis.
她失血很严重
Meaning what, exactly?
你到底想说什么
Oh, all the water she can drink
她喝再多水
won't replace the lost blood volume.
也抵不了流掉的血
10 to 12 hours, her organs have shut down and that'll be it.
她的器官会在十到十二小时之内衰竭
You know, never once...
我这辈子
...in my whole life,
从来没有
I've never wanted to really hurt someone.
我从没想真正去伤害别人
Now I do.
现在我想了
It's all I can think about, just...
我现在 满脑子都是
...killing this guy and saving Danny.
杀了这个人 然后救回丹尼
Which is precisely what he wants you to think.
他就是想要你这么想
Good. It's working.
很好 他的目的达到了
I suppose I'm more focused on survival than revenge.
我觉得我更想活下来 而不是复仇
This is not how I planned on going out.
这可不是我计划的出逃方案
That's our spot. Just over that.
到了 就在那边
More?
还要吗
Love you, Kel.
我爱你 凯莉
Save your energy.
省点力气
I love you too, hey?
我也爱你
Everybody loves you, Chell.
大家都爱你 米歇尔
Doesn't make any sense.
这说不通啊
Shouldn't have happened like this.
不应该这样的
I shouldn't have left like that.
我不应该就那样离开
I should have been gay.
我应该当个同性恋的
Nah, that just would have made it worse.
才不是 那只会更糟
You'd be cheating on me with all these hot girls.
你会背着我和辣妹偷♥欢♥
I'd be going, like, insane.
我会发疯的
And you'd be saying, "It's just sex."
而你会说 "只是做♥爱♥而已"
And I'd be thinking, "What's wrong with me?"
我就会想 "我是怎么回事"
I'd get all depressed.
我会非常沮丧
You'd dump me for some international supermodel.
你会为了什么国际名模抛弃我
I'd end up throwing myself off Niagara Falls.
我会从尼亚加拉瀑布纵身一跃 一了百了
There's nothing wrong with you, Kel.
你没有错 凯莉
You're the best person I know.
你是我认识的最好的人
Always better as friends.
还是做朋友比较好
I'll just keep being pissed at God for making you straight.
我只是会一直生气上帝把你生成一个直女
Hey, when we get out of this,
等我们得救了
we're gonna write a book
就一起写一本书
and we're gonna sell millions of copies and get filthy rich
书会畅销几百万册 变得超级有钱
and buy a mansion on the Gal pagos Islands.
然后在大龟群岛买♥♥一栋别♥墅♥
And we can ride around on sea turtles.
我们可以骑着海龟到处逛
You got it.
说的没错
The whole world will know about our epic adventure.
全世界都会知道我们史诗般的冒险经历
You'll tell them, right?
你会告诉他们的 对吗
Yeah.
是的
Yeah, I'll tell them everything.
是的 我会把一切都告诉他们
Even better, we'll tell them together. Right?
我们俩一起告诉他们 那就更好了 对吗
Hold on a minute. This tree is green.
等等 这棵树是绿色的
Yeah, the roots are getting water.
是的 它的根系在吸收水分
You were digging in the wrong spot.
你们挖错地方了
Nein, Oskar, you're not shovelling.
不 奥斯卡 你别挖
It's okay. I'll do it.
没事 我来
Oh... Thank you.
谢谢你
I don't see anyone.
我一个人都没看见
Still...
是还没看见
Should we wait a bit longer?
我们要不要再等等
Well, he would have known we've left by now, surely.
他肯定知道我们已经离开了
Why would he just wait around?
那他干嘛还要空等呢
Okay.
好吧
I'll get water, medication, anything else that isn't burnt.
我去拿水 药品 还有没被烧掉的东西
You wait here. Keep an eye out.
你在这等 盯着点
If you see anyone, you wave, and I'll get out of there.
如果看见有人 你就挥手 我就出来
Unless, of course, it's a van with a red cross on it.
当然 除非来的是辆救护车
Come on. Come on.
快点 快点啊
Oh, shit.
妈的
Oh, shit.
妈的
No, no, no, no, no.
不 不 不要啊
Brian!
布莱恩
Brian!
布莱恩
Brian!
布莱恩
Fuck!
操
Oh, shit.
妈的
Oh, shit.
妈的
Oh, shit! Shit!
妈的 该死
Oh, fuck.
操
There.
在那边
We've gotta go.
我们得走了
Keys?
有钥匙
No.
没有
How do I stop him driving this thing?
我要怎么阻止他开这辆车
Tyres. We need something sharp.
轮胎 我们需要锋利的东西
Jesus!
我的天
What's wrong?
怎么了
Plan B.
B计划
We need a Plan B.
我们需要B计划
What are you doing?
你在做什么
Yeah, I'm gonna shoot this sonofabitch.
我要一枪崩了这个狗♥娘♥养♥的
How's that for Plan B? You ever fired a gun before?
这个B计划怎么样 你以前开过枪吗
No.
没有
But... I'm a fast learner.
但是 我学得很快
Right.
好吧
No, no, no, no, no, no. Rebecca, I am not fucking with you.
不 不 不 瑞贝卡 我不是说着玩的
You have never fired a shot before in your life.
你这辈子都没开过枪
Think about that. This man is a crack shot.
你想想 他可是神枪手
And despite what I might think, Danny could still be alive.
不管我怎么想 丹尼可能还活着
Even if you do manage to kill him,
就算你真的杀了他
alive or dead, you will never find your husband.
不管你丈夫是死是活 你都找不到他了
Please.
求你了
Oh, fuck!
该死
So, what's your Plan B?
所以 你的B计划是什么
Get his water bag.
拿上他的水袋
Go!
快去
Let's go.
我们走
Smart.
真聪明
Can he fix a truck with sand in the tank?
他能修好油箱里满是沙子的车吗
Not without a garage. He'd have to take the whole tank off.
除非有汽车修理站 他必须把整个油箱拆下来
So he's like us now? Screwed?
他现在和我们处境一样 挺糟糕的
On foot, not much water, one weapon down.
没有车 没有充足的饮用水 只有一把枪
Say the odds are a little more even.
现在我们势力相当了
剧集 | 狼溪(2016) | 导航列表