剧集 | 狼溪(2016) | 导航列表
So you want to fuck me. I can't help that.
所以你想上我 我帮不了你
That has nothing to do with this.
跟这一点关系都没有
Like hell, it doesn't! Oh, fuck off.
没有才怪 滚远点
You've been hoping I'd sleep with you for years.
你这些年来 一直希望我能跟你睡
That is a completely different thing.
那完全是两回事
Bullshit. This isn't about you, Chelle.
胡说 这跟你无关 米歇尔
This is about the shit we're in and who's taking it seriously.
这关乎我们现在处境 还有谁在严肃对待此事
Don't.
别
Here.
给
Desert Storm then Afghanistan?
先是沙漠风暴 然后又去了阿富汗吗
Yes, sir. Can't even imagine it, myself.
是的 先生 我完全无法想象
War, I mean. I'm sure I'd be a mess.
战争 我肯定应付不来
Some guys are.
有些人的确是
But most of us are highly trained
但大多数人都经过高度训练
and just do it.
然后上战场
There's always a cost.
但总要付出代价
Survivors, they pay in... some way.
幸存者 他们以其他方式付出代价
Survivor's guilt?
幸存者的负罪感吗
Just memories, really.
其实 就是一些记忆
Exposure to extreme violence.
身处极端暴♥力♥中
Death.
死亡随时降临
Some people here...
有些人
...they're gonna be feeling it a little later.
他们会后知后觉
Might drive some of 'em crazy.
有些可能会疯掉
Or they might find some space in their heads where they can just
或者他们把那些记忆深埋在心中
lock it away and move on.
然后继续过生活
Which is not the recommended treatment, of course.
当然 这不是什么好方法
So I heard.
我知道
You have to, um, put it somewhere
你得 把记忆储存在
in your long-term memory, right?
你的长♥期♥记忆中 是吗
Along with, uh, where you left your car keys.
就像记得你的车钥匙放哪一样
That is the current thinking, yes.
没错 现在是这么说的
Well... Who knows?
谁知道呢
We've gotta survive first.
我们得先活下来
Here, take this. Thank you.
给 枕着这个 谢谢
All right? Get some sleep.
好了 快睡吧
All right. Goodnight. Gute Nacht.
好的 晚安 晚安
You know how to use that thing?
你会用那个吗
Yes, sir. A warrior with good manners.
是的 先生 一个懂礼貌的战士
You okay?
你还好吗
Get some rest.
休息下吧
Scheisse!
该死
Where are you going? I must get my pills.
你要去哪 我得去拿我的药
Come straight back. Ja, ja.
拿完就直接回来 好的
What the fuck?
怎么回事
What was that? I think...
那是什么 我觉得...
I think there's animals. Was it an animal?
我觉得是动物 是动物吗
Ja.
是
I don't think there's anything to worry about.
我觉得没什么好担心的
No. It's okay.
是的 没事
Hey. There it is again.
又来了
Shit.
该死
It's Danny. Shit.
是丹尼 该死
Danny? Just wait here. Okay?
丹尼 在这待着 好吗
What the fuck was that? Do you think that's them?
那他妈是什么 你觉得是他们吗
What was that? Danny?
那是什么 丹尼
It came from over there.
声音是从那个方向来的
Okay, we have to find them. I'll get some rope.
我们得找到他们 我去拿些绳子
This is not a good idea. It's pointless in the dark.
这不是个好主意 在黑暗中这样毫无意义
If it's them, they could be hurt.
如果真是他们 他们很可能会受伤
We can't just sit here. Hang on. Just stop and think.
我们不能只坐在这干等 等等 三思而后行
I am thinking! I'm thinking about my fucking husband!
我在思考 我他妈的在想着我的丈夫
It's safer if we stay together. For who? For him?
我们待在一起更安全 谁更安全 他吗
Really? What would you do if it was her?
真的吗 如果是她 你会怎样做
We good? Yeah, I'm good.
还好吗 是的 我没事
Let's do this. Let's go.
开始吧 走吧
Okay. Don't go too far!
好吧 别走远了
Yeah, whatever.
好吧 管他的
Emma.
艾玛
Oskar doesn't want Emma to know.
奥斯卡不想让艾玛知道
This is serious. What... what do we do?
这事很严重 我们该怎么办
We stay calm. It's important that nobody panics, okay?
保持冷静 不能引起大家的恐慌
We need to be rational. Fucking rational?
我们得理智点 还他妈理智点
This is fucked!
现在一团糟
Until we know what we're dealing with.
直到弄清楚我们在面对什么
You don't know what we're dealing with?
你不知道我们在面对什么吗
We're dealing with a fucking murderer.
我们在面对一个杀人犯
Who's probably hundreds of miles away by now.
或许现在跟我们隔着几百英里
How can you just stand there like some Buddhist monk?
你怎么还能像个佛祖一样冷静地站在这
Because I understand people like this.
因为我了解这种人
I've studied them.
我研究过他们
He could be fucking anywhere.
他可能在任何地方
Danny! Hello?
丹尼 有人吗
Shit. It's getting farther away.
该死 越来越远了
Danny!
丹尼
Oh, shit!
该死
Danny, where are you? Johnny!
丹尼 你在哪 约翰尼
Baby, we're here! Johnny!
宝贝 我们在这 约翰尼
Quiet! Danny!
安静点 丹尼
Quiet! Listen. Breathe.
安静 听着 呼吸
Now, we have to locate where the sound is coming from.
我们现在得确定声音是从哪个方向来的
When the soldier can't see,
当士兵看不到的时候
he has got to focus on what he can hear.
他就得集中注意力去听
Jesus...
天哪
This way.
这边
Don't say anything to Emma. We will tell her when we are safe.
什么都别跟艾玛说 安全后我们会告诉她的
Your call. Things are bad enough, okay?
照你说的做 事情已经够糟了 好吗
Danny!
丹尼
Slow down, slow down. Okay.
慢点 慢点 好的
Slow down.
慢点
There. Jesus.
那里 老天
Oh, thank God. What the fuck?
感谢上帝 搞什么
It's not them. That's good, right?
不是他们 那很好 不是吗
It's just dingoes. So, what do you think? Should we...
就是几条野狗 所以 你觉得呢 我们...
Should we go back? Yeah.
我们应该回去吗 是的
We can come back for Danny and Johnny in the morning,
我们可以明早 转移完阵地
after we move base.
再去找丹尼和约翰尼
Get down!
趴下
Down! Down! Lights out! Lights out!
趴下 趴下 熄灯 熄灯
Down! Get down!
趴下 快趴下
Someone doesn't want us here.
有人不想让我们在这
Is it him? Could be.
是他吗 有可能
Don't move. Just stay right there.
别动 待在这别动
We're too exposed out here. So, what do we do?
我们在这太明显了 那我们怎么做
What the fuck do we do?
我们他妈的该怎么做
What was that? It's a gunshot.
那是什么 是枪声
Did Bruce take a gun with him? I don't know.
布鲁斯带枪了吗 我不知道
Get down.
趴下
I'm going to have a look. Nein! Nein! Oskar!
我要去看一下 不 不 奥斯卡
Stay here! Nein!
待在这 不
For fuck's sake!
该死的
Shit, where are you going? That's my friend out there.
该死 你要去哪 我朋友还在外面
Hey. What?
嘿 怎么了
Nothing. Just seeing how you are.
没什么 就想看看你还好吗
Awesome.
棒极了
Get down!
趴下
Oh, Jesus!
老天
Michelle!
米歇尔
Kelly!
凯莉
Emma.
艾玛
剧集 | 狼溪(2016) | 导航列表