剧集 | 狼溪(2016) | 导航列表
with a wide and heavy step.
步子又宽又重
He stopped a couple of times, leant on the butt of a rifle.
他停下来了好几次 靠在枪杆上休息
Made an indent in the ground. Spirit man.
在地面上留了一个坑 是幽灵
It's the driver, Mick.
是那个司机 米克
Could be.
有可能
There's something not right about this place.
这地方不太对劲
Keep that close. Go ride lookout, brother.
随身带着枪 你去望风 兄弟
Wait. We're... we're leaving?
等等 我们要走了吗
We should never have come this far for three head of cattle.
我们就不应该为了三头牛跑这么远
This Mick, we heard stories about him.
这个米克 我们听说过他的故事
You know him?
你知道他
I know he does a lot of bad shit and carries a lot of weapons.
我知道他坏事做尽 带着很多武器
The two of us... we can't take him.
我们俩拿不下他
We need more mob.
我们需要更多人手
Please, get in.
上车吧
Fuck.
操
Dino.
迪诺
Shit. Get down!
该死 趴下
Fuck.
操
Stay down.
趴下
Dino!
迪诺
Dino! On the ridge!
迪诺 在山上
You fellas are a long way from home, aren't ya?
你们离家很远了 是不是啊
Fuck! Fuck! Oh, fuck! Lookin' for cows?
操 操 我♥操♥ 在找牛吗
You'd better find 'em and get home, eh?
你们最好找到牛 然后回家 是吧
Dino, get in the back of the fuckin' truck!
迪诺 从后面上车
Close the fuckin' door! Close it!
关门 快关上
Let's go! Go! Fuck!
我们走 快走 操
Oh, fuck!
操
You have to rip it like a bandaid.
你必须像撕绷带一样把它撕掉
Ow! Scheisse!
妈的
Will you shut up?!
你能闭嘴吗
Done. Oh, Oskar.
好了 奥斯卡
Let them breathe a while.
让脚透透气
Please! Only a couple of minutes, guys.
拜托 还有几分钟了 各位
We can't waste time here.
我们不能在这浪费时间
Almost out.
水快喝完了
Not gonna make it far like that.
我们撑不了那么远的路
Let it go, Brian. We've got what we've got.
算了吧 布莱恩 有这些就不错了
Do you think we can make it? With them?
你觉得我们能做到吗 带着他们
We have to, and, yeah,
我们必须做到 是的
we should have left earlier, but we didn't.
我们本该早点离开 但我们没有
And we all know why we didn't.
我们都知道原因
We've gotta reach that ridge, because that was the deal.
我们必须到达那个山 之前说好了的
So let's go. It is too hot...
所以我们走吧 太热了
We have to get out of the open and find water!
我们必须走出这片荒野 然后找到水
He can barely walk! You know why we're in the heat! Nina.
他走不动了 你知道我们现在被暴晒的原因 妮娜
This is the cost of being human, right?
这就是保持人性的代价 对吗
So you can stay here and die
所以你可以留在这里等死
or we can get to that ridge before we're shot
或者我们可以在被杀死之前抵达那座山
and hope to God we find a water source.
然后祈祷我们能在那找到水源
Here. We have to go.
来吧 我们得走了
Arggh! Scheisse! Arggh!
妈的
Ah! Scheisse!
妈的
You need your boots.
你需要你的鞋
When'd you run out of your medication?
你是什么时候吃完药的
This morning.
今天早上
Perfect.
太好了
But, please, don't tell Nina.
但是 请不要告诉妮娜
She'll only worry.
这只会让她担心
Snake!
蛇
Are you bitten? Yes!
你被咬了吗 是的
What kind? I don't know!
是什么蛇 我不知道
Oh, for fuck's sake!
靠
See if you can see what it was.
看看你知不知道那是什么蛇
What if it was a king brown? We need to find out.
万一是棕伊澳蛇怎么办 我们得搞清楚
Just go! Quickly! OK. Don't move. Don't move, OK?
去吧 快点 好了 别动 别动 好吗
Just breathe, Nina. Please, try to stay calm.
深呼吸 妮娜 拜托 保持冷静
Do you remember Davo's instructions?
你记得戴沃给的建议吗
We don't wash it. We must apply a pressure bandage.
不要清洗 用绷带压住伤口
What do you mean? What are we gonna wash it with... ?
什么意思 我们用什么清洗伤口
He meant don't wipe it off. They need the saliva.
他说不要洗净伤口 他们需要上面的唾液
Who? To find the right antivenom.
谁 找到有效的抗毒素
Antivenom? What are we gonna do, call a fucking ambulance?
抗毒素 我们要怎么办 打电♥话♥给救护车吗
No, we cannot let the poison move through her body.
不 我们不能让毒液蔓延至她的全身
She must remain still. Let's just look, OK?
她得保持不动 我们看一下 好吗
Brian, can you see what it was?
布莱恩 你看得出是什么蛇吗
Shit! Jesus fucking Christ!
该死 我的天
Stop, stop, stop, stop.
停 停 停
Sounded like a gunshot.
听起来是枪声
Found it. Who said to shoot it?!
找到了 谁要你开枪的
Anyone within 10 fucking miles would've heard that.
十英里以内的人都能听见枪声
Well, next time, you chase the fucking snake!
那下次 你去追那该死的蛇
I nearly trod on it. Anyone know what it is?
我差点踩到它了 有人知道这是什么蛇吗
No. It's brownish.
不知道 它是棕色的
So it's a king brown? I don't know, Nina!
那它是一条棕伊澳蛇 我不知道 妮娜
It's a brown snake.
它是一条棕色的蛇
Are there other kinds here that might be brown?
这里有其他的蛇 可能是棕色吗
I'd imagine so, yes. Not venomous?
我猜有 是的 没有毒性的
Why are you asking me?
为什么要问我
I'm a psychiatrist, not a fucking herpetologist!
我是个心理医生 又不是该死的研究爬虫的
Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait! He could be shooting at my friends.
等等 他可能在朝我的朋友们开枪
Brother, you can get out and walk if you want to.
兄弟 你想的话 可以下车步行
But I ain't driving back to no gunfight without no help.
但我可不会在没有支援的情况下开回去打枪战
We can use her scarf.
我们可以用她的围巾
Place it like this, wrap it around and tie.
像这样覆上去 裹一圈之后系紧
No, no, no. It needs to be pressurised.
不 不行 需要在伤口上施压
That won't do anything. Where to place the pressure?
那样不会有用的 你要在哪施压
That's like a tourniquet now. Should we be doing a tourniquet?
这就成了个止血带了 我们应该做个止血带吗
Don't ask me. We don't do snakebites in Surrey.
别问我 萨里大学不教治蛇伤
Until we get proper help.
在我们得到救援之前
At school, we learnt cut and suck.
在学校 我们学过吸切术
Suck out the venom? No, that's useless.
吸出毒液 不 那样没用的
I'm sure I've read that. That's folklore.
我保证我读到过 那是偏方
But if there's a chance it can help...
但如果那可能有帮助呢
It won't. We must try everything.
不会的 我们必须尝试一切方法
It doesn't do anything.
什么用也不会有的
I'm not even sure this tourniquet works.
我甚至不确定止血带会不会有用
The tourniquet is stopping the poison from spreading, yes?
止血带可以防止毒液扩散 对吧
It makes sense. Yeah, sure, maybe.
是有道理的 好 行 或许吧
Yeah, if we got it in time. We have to think positive.
对 如果我们处理及时 我们应该乐观点
If it was a king brown, according to Davo,
如果真是棕伊澳蛇 据戴沃的说法
she'd be dead already, or at least a lot worse.
她应该已经死了 或者至少会比现在糟得多
If that fucking psycho heard your shot...
如果那个死变♥态♥听到了你的枪声...
Foreigners generally don't last too long out here, brah.
外国人在荒地里一般都坚持不了多久 兄弟
Especially if the spirit man around.
特别是如果幽灵就在附近的话
Hey, quit talking shit, Dino.
嘿 别瞎说了 迪诺
Seemed pretty real to me.
我觉得说得挺对的
He's just a mad bastard, that's all. Nothing special about...
他就是个疯子混♥蛋♥ 就这样 没什么特别的
Oh, Jesus! Oh, jeez!
天哪 老天
Fuck! Fuck!
操 操
Fuck! Shit!
操 该死的
Go! Go, go, go! We gotta move.
走 快 快 快 我们得走了
Ok.
好
Keep down.
压低身子
Go. Come on.
走 快点
Oh, man!
天哪
Gun. Gun.
枪 枪
Stay down.
压低身子
Go. Come on.
走 快走
剧集 | 狼溪(2016) | 导航列表