剧集 | 悬崖上的谋杀(2022) | 导航列表
接着我就开始扮演奥菲莉雅 看来我俩扯平了
Then I started doing Ophelia. So we're all square I reckon.
抱歉 你刚是说吗♥啡♥吗
Sorry, did you say morphia?
奥菲 噢
Ophe...Oh!
哦对 是吗♥啡♥
Yes morphia.
理论上 你要不是晕船的话就没命了
Theory is, if you hadn't got seasick you'd be dead.
我不晕船
I was not seasick.
额 不管你是咋回事
Well, whatever you were,
在毒发之前 摇摆船使得
the twirly thing got rid of the poison,
你把毒药从胃里吐出来了
before the poison got rid of you.
有人要毒害我吗
Someone tried to poison me?
除非是你自己想不开
Unless you tried to poison yourself.
我为什么要那样做
Why would I do that?
显然 你在救护车上叫了我的名字
Apparently, you said my name in the ambulance.
好几次
Several times.
弗兰基
Frankie...
希望你不会觉得被冒犯到 如果我告诉你
I hope you won't be offended if I tell you I'm not...
我还没到要为你自杀的程度
quite ready to kill myself over you yet.
还真是有点被冒犯到呢
I am a little stung.
还有 为我说的那些话 跟你道歉
And also sorry, for what I said.
- 不 是我的错 - 我不
-No, I'm sorry. -No really I--
不 不 我不该那样
No, no I shouldn't have ever--
博比 亲爱的孩子 你没事吧
Bobby, dear boy, are you alright?
还好吧 我想
Fine, I think.
你还能记起发生了什么吗
Can you remember what happened?
恐怕想不起来了 脑子一片空白
Nothing, total blank I'm afraid.
显然他们发现了吗♥啡♥的痕迹
Apparently they found traces of morphia.
确实如此
Indeed they did.
是有意为之的剂量
What we call an intentional amount.
博比 有这么说些尴尬 但我还是得问你
Bobby, this is awkward, but I have to ask you.
你是有点 想不开么
Were you trying to... you know?
为情所伤 喝药聊以慰藉吗
Ease the pain of a broken heart?
当然不是了
Definitely not, no.
我们早就排除了这种可能
We just laughed that one right out the door and up the High Street.
警♥察♥拿走了我的衣服
A policemen took my clothes.
嗯 那你俩有谁能解释下那1.8g的吗♥啡♥
Well, can either of you explain how thirty grains of morphia
是怎么进了你的胃里呢
found their way into your stomach?
不知道 算很多吗
No idea. Is that a lot?
那可是足以杀死两个成年男性和两匹马的量了
Enough to kill two men and their horses, I'd say.
要不是你晕船的话
If you hadn't been seasick.
我不晕船
I was not seasick.
说到这你就有点激动 也不知道是为啥
You're a little touchy about that, not sure why.
嗯 本地报纸上说你是醉酒 头版头条
Well, the local paper thinks you were drunk. Front page.
我也没喝醉
I was not drunk either.
但 确实喝了一点啤酒
Did have a bottle of beer, though.
是那对双胞胎兄弟
The twins...
他们说是 叫什么来着 米勒 给的
They said it was from, what was his name, Miller maybe.
酒瓶还在吗
Do you have the bottle?
除非在我口袋里
Unless it's in my pocket.
要是在的话我会知道的
I think I'd have noticed.
可惜了
DR THOMAS: Pity...
不管怎么说 我的裙子还在警♥察♥那儿
The police still have my dress, though.
那只说明了毒药的去向
That tells them where the poison went,
而不是来源
not where it came from.
嗯
Hmm.
弗兰基 你去哪
Frankie, where are you going?
嗯 显然 得去找这个米勒聊聊
Well, obviously, to have it out with this Miller character.
不行 你不能去
No, you're not.
别激动 琼斯 这片是我的地盘
Relax, Jones, I wear the trousers around here.
弗兰基 我跟那人说了甚至不到十个词
Frankie, I've said less than ten words to the man.
那 他们为啥不问埃文斯 才一半字数呢
And, "Why didn't they ask Evans?", is only five.
我没想自杀
I did not poison myself.
当然没有
Of course not.
你要是真想不开的话 会选择溺亡
If you were going to do it, you'd drown yourself.
换我的话 会服用大量的苯♥巴♥比♥妥♥米那
Me, I'd take a large dose of phenobarbital
在柳树下安详地离去
under the willow tree,
这样麦考利太太就不用收拾残局了
so Mrs McCauley wouldn't have to clean up.
那些踩着名贵地毯
Those buggers who hang themselves
上吊的家伙们最讨厌了
over perfectly good carpets.
你看了约翰·萨维奇的报道吗
Did you read about John Savage?
没 牧师不怎么看报纸
No, Reverend doesn't care much for newspapers.
我也不喜欢 但约翰·萨维奇是位非常富有的企业家
Nor do I, but John Savage was this wealthy entrepreneur
但他因为确信
and he committed suicide
自己得了癌症 就自杀了
because he had become convinced he had cancer.
尸检结果表明他很健康
Autopsy showed he was fit as a fiddle!
所以
Right...
额 我只是想说大脑是个很奇怪的东西
Well, I'm just pointing out the brain is a peculiar thing.
额 我的正常着呢
Well, mine isn't.
我没往酒里加吗♥啡♥ 也没理由那么做
I did not put morphine in my beer, I have no reason to.
那更糟了
Shame...
因为另一种可能性更恐怖
Because the alternative is worse.
剩下啥可能
What alternative?
博比 你是个聪明的年轻人
Bobby, you're a clever young man
任何人有你这样的雇员都很幸运
and any employer would be lucky to have you.
但你不觉着阿根廷航运公♥司♥
But didn't you think it's odd
突然让你立即动身
that out of the blue an Argentine shipping company
这有点奇怪吗
should ask you to leave so quickly?
没面试 没聘书 只有一张头等舱船票
No interview, no application, just first class ticket,
让你在下次涨潮前赶去?
sail on the next tide?
嗯 有点吧 但是 我没觉着
Well, sort of, but no, I didn't really.
但是 我觉着怪
Well, I did.
所以我根据他们的所说的调查了一下
So I made some enquiries as they say.
布宜诺斯艾利斯或者别处根本就没有亨利克斯·达洛这个人
There is no Henriquez Dallo in Buenos Aires or anywhere else.
- 等等 你意思是 - 正是
-Hold on, you think-- -Exactly!
有人 出于某些原因
Someone, for some reason,
不想让你待在马尔斯博尔特
wanted you not to be in Marchbolt.
这个计划失败的时候
And when that didn't work,
他们就只想让你死了
they wanted you simply not to be.
亚瑟 如果你能开快点的话
If you put your foot down, Arthur,
你就不必担心后面的情况了
you wouldn't have to worry about what is behind you.
是的 小姐
Yes, Miss.
也能省得你一直看后视镜了
It would save you having to look in the mirror quite so much.
让我的人在工作的时候喝酒
I'd get into a lot of trouble
我就会有麻烦了
having my men drinking beer on a ride,
更别提在酒里加吗♥啡♥了
never mind putting morphine in it.
也许 你不会偷偷给他几瓶酒
So, you wouldn't slip him a few bottles
来当作酬劳是吗
in lieu of payment, perhaps?
他没要酬劳 他只是想借下卡车
He wasn't being paid. He asked to borrow a truck,
然后我告诉他可以用工作来做抵消这笔费用
I told him he could work off the cost of it.
他要卡车做什么
What's he want a truck for?
那就与我无关了
Not my business.
- 也不关我的事 - 你还没告诉我为什么呢
-Nor mine, I suppose. -You haven't said why.
为什么我要给自己的伙计下毒
Why would I poison one of me own lads?
谢谢你了 米勒先生
Thank you, Mr Miller.
我们之后可能还会有问题要问你 所以
We may need to ask you further questions so,
希望你最近没有离开这儿的计划
hope you're not planning to leave town any time soon.
我这可是巡回嘉年华
We are a travelling carnival.
确实如此 再见 先生
Quite so. Good day, Sir.
传过来 继续
Pass it. Go on.
孩子们 萨米 我得问你点事
Boys, Sammy, I need to ask you something.
我是萨米
I'm Sammy.
我知道 我是想
I know, I was just...
听着 昨晚 你给了我
Listen, last night, you gave me
一瓶啤酒 还记得吗
a bottle of beer, do you remember?
是我给你的啤酒
I gave you the beer.
好吧 米奇 是的 你说是米勒先生给我的
Right, Mickey, yes, you said it was from Mr Miller.
那是他说的
He said it was from Mr Miller.
噢
Oh...
你们还记得他长什么样吗 那个男的
Do you remember what he looked like, the man?
我们没看到他的样子 他带着面具
We never saw him, he was wearing a mask.
你信水晶球吗 亚瑟
Do you believe in crystal balls, Arthur?
剧集 | 悬崖上的谋杀(2022) | 导航列表