剧集 | 悬崖上的谋杀(2022) | 导航列表
但博比不是
Whereas, Bobby...
有意思的是 他看起来是个温和的小伙子
It's funny. He seems like a mild chap.
但温和的小伙子不会在隆冬时节
But mild chaps don't jump into the North Atlantic
跳进北大西洋
in the middle of winter.
周围漆黑一片 翻腾着30英尺涌浪
Pitch black, thirty-foot swell.
那是与我同一条船的搭档
That is a shipmate.
你走吧
Go on, on your way.
比登和琼斯 名优车行
Beadon and Jones, Fine Automobiles.
诺克 我是弗兰基 博比在吗
Knocker, it's Frankie. Is Bobby there?
他在斯泰弗利 离你半英里路
He's in Staverley, half a mile up the road.
- 他在那里干什么 - 保护你啊
-What's he doing there? -Looking out for you.
这孩子 他心太软
Got a soft heart, that boy.
但头脑简单
Soft-headed, more like.
他应该在伦敦 这样就可以把车开过来
He's supposed to be in London so he can drive the car down.
什么车 听着
What car? Listen...
诺克?
Knocker?
诺克 喂
Knocker? Hello?
- 诺克 - 还好吗
-Knocker? -Is everything all right?
我正安排一辆车过来
Yes, I was just arranging for a car to come down.
你有另一辆车
You have another car?
也不完全是 那辆拉贡达是我爸的
Not really, the Lagonda belongs to my father.
拉贡达 哇奥 汤米肯定喜欢
Lagonda? Oof! Tommy's gonna love that.
这样啊 我很乐意带他去转一圈
Well, I'll gladly take him for a spin.
- 先带我去 - 没问题
- Me first. - All right.
我们可以谈谈你哥哥
And we can talk about your brother.
先生 你还好吗
Are you all right, sir?
这车很棒啊 伙计
Nice car, man.
在我看来 我知道我没权这么说
It seemed to me, and I know I have no right to say this,
但她需要跟别人谈谈
but she needed to tell someone.
不 你说得对
No, you're right.
这里对她来说就是地狱
This has been hell for her.
我如果不在这 她就无亲无靠了
When I'm away she has no family here, no friends.
她有我
She has me.
你不脑震荡的时候是什么样的
What are you like when you're not concussed?
都安排好了 我跟莫伊拉说了
It's all arranged. I spoke to Moira.
好极了 西尔维
Good for you, Sylv.
亨利知道吗
Does Henry know?
他不知道 他不会在乎 不是什么正式的事情
No, he won't care. It's nothing official.
他明天午饭时才来 尼科尔森医生也会来
He'll come to lunch tomorrow and Dr Nicholson will
只是观察一下
simply observe.
尼科尔森医生是谁
Who's Dr Nicholson?
他是格朗吉宅邸的经营者 离这里大概半英里
He runs The Grange, about half a mile from here.
他们是精神病专家
They specialise in mental disorders.
治疗毒瘾 这类疾病
Addictions, that sort of thing.
我们是邻居 时不时碰面
They're neighbours so we see them now and then.
没有理由亨利会怀疑他...
No reason for Henry to suspect that he's...
弗兰基 我哥哥病了
My brother is ill, Frankie.
他需要治疗
He needs treatment.
有人告诉我们 尼科尔森医生
According to some, Dr Nicholson's
是这方面最好的医生
the best there is.
琼斯先生 有位年轻女士要见你
There is a young lady to see you, Mr Jones.
- 你好 - 我不能呆太久
-Hello. -I can't stay here very long.
好的
All right.
你说你能帮我
You said you could help me.
是 我会尽力的 你现在安全了吗
Yes. I mean, I'll try. Are you safe now?
你怎么出来的
How did you get out?
- 出来 - 你是从格朗吉宅邸过来的吗
-Get out? -You're from The Grange?
对
Yes.
嗯 我看过那里 简直是个堡垒
Well, I've seen it. It's a fortress.
我觉得他们不会让病人随意出入
I didn't imagine they allowed patients to come and go.
我不是病人!
I'm not a patient!
我叫莫伊拉·尼科尔森
My name is Moira Nicholson.
我丈夫是这家机构的负责人
My husband is the institute director.
嗯 你们在梅罗韦院干什么
Well, what were you doing at Merroway Court?
詹姆士是一个很厉害的人
James is a very brilliant man.
是个天才 我听说
A genius, I'm told.
去年他的电休克疗法
He won a prize last year in Rome
在罗马获奖了
for his work in electroconvulsive therapy.
我不懂那是什么
I don't know what that is.
通过正弦电波疗法
The induction of seizures by means of
诱导出癫痫
sinusoidal waveform therapy
以治疗精神失常
in the treatment of mental disorders.
他教会我这些以阻止人们发问
He made me learn that to stop people asking questions.
我猜这招有用
I imagine that works.
他的一个病人
One of his patients,
威廉 是个消防员
William, was a fireman.
他也会纵火
He also set fires.
这不罕见 有些人表面上对抗一些事物
It's not uncommon, apparently, for people to spend their lives
暗地里却受其吸引
fighting the thing they secretly love.
你认为你丈夫在对抗疯子
And you think your husband is fighting madness?
在格朗吉宅邸 我们不用"疯子"这个词
They don't use that word at The Grange.
但詹姆士却用来形容我
But James has used it about me.
你看起来不疯
You don't strike me as mad.
那我看起来是怎样的
How do I strike you?
莫伊拉
Moira.
你能在这稍等一下吗
Will you wait here for a moment?
艾伦·卡斯泰尔斯 这个名字
Does, uh, the name Alan Carstairs
能让你想起什么吗
mean anything to you?
或者 南非人
South African, maybe?
博比·琼斯 很高兴见到你
Bobby Jones, well met.
弗朗西丝小姐让我将这辆拉贡达
Lady Frances instructed me to deliver the Lagonda
交给你
into your care.
你从哪过来的
Where have you come from?
我听说你会在伦敦
I was told you'd be in London.
我还遇到了比登先生
I met Mr Beadon instead.
把他送到了查令十字医院
Took him to Charing Cross Hospital.
医院 为什么
Hospital, why?
天 别走啊 搞什么名堂!
Oh, for crying out loud!
诺克怎么样了 他还好吗
What happened to Knocker, is he okay?
我猜他接待了位暴躁的客人
An angry customer is all I can think.
他被狠狠地揍了一顿
He was badly beaten.
噢天哪 好吧
Oh, my God! Right, uh,
我要去看他 查令十字医院
I need to go. Charing Cross.
比登先生猜到你会是这样的反应
Mr Beadon said that might be your reaction.
他说了如果你去看他而不在这好好盯着
He also said if you abandoned your watch,
他一定会亲自打得你满地找牙
he'd personally knock your teeth out.
我只是把口信带到
I simply passed the message on.
还有 弗朗西斯小姐让我把这个给你
Also, Lady Frances asked me to give you this.
你得赶上一小时后从这里出发的火车
Train from Staverley in one hour.
搞错了,不是清洁工!
应该是所有的漂亮女孩都爱司机
- 弗
祝你好运 博比·琼斯
Good luck to you, Bobby Jones.
来得正好 加入我们 德温特小姐
Excellent. Join us, Miss Derwent.
来一杯吗
Have a drink, will you?
亨利 她还没痊愈
Henry, she's convalescing.
我们会让你的恢复期闪闪发光 活力四射
And we will make a convalescent luminescent, effervescent...
我想不到其他的词了
I can't think of any others.
- 亮晶晶 - 没错!
- Iridescent. - Bingo!
不管怎样 得有金酒
Whatever it is, it shall contain gin.
亮“金”“金”
Ginescent.
噢 我不会跳
Gosh, I shouldn't.
很简单的
It's very simple.
跟着我做 先我一步
Do what I do, just before I do it.
你跳得非常好
You dance very well.
你也很会信口开河 你藏了什么秘密
You lie very well. What's your secret?
我没有秘密
I didn't have a secret.
想听听看我的吗
Want to borrow one of mine?
我老婆想把我关起来
My wife wants to put me away.
关进精神病院
In the nuthouse.
他们会把我整抽搐
To give me convulsions.
卡地阿唑:用于循环和呼吸的药物 大剂量会导致抽搐
剧集 | 悬崖上的谋杀(2022) | 导航列表