剧集 | 悬崖上的谋杀(2022) | 导航列表
- 你介意我呕吐吗? - 请自便
-Do you mind if I'm sick? -Help yourself.
只是好奇的问问
Just out of interest,
为什么跟我说 " 我在这里 " 而不是
why "I'm in here" and not
" 当心那个有麻醉剂的暴徒 "?
"Watch out for the gorilla with the chloroform"?
那个暴徒在假扮我
That was a gorilla pretending to be me.
显然 格朗吉到处都是暴徒
The Grange is full of gorillas, apparently.
我觉得咱们不在格朗吉宅邸
I don't think we're at The Grange.
我们在奇平的某个地方 萨默顿这里
We're in Chipping somewhere. Somerton.
为什么在这里?
Why are we here?
我不知道 是你告诉我来这里的
I don't know. You're the one who told me to come.
那不是我
That wasn't me.
- 是那个暴徒... - 冒充了你 好吧
-That was a gorilla... -Pretending to be you. Right.
嗯
Mm-hmm.
博比
Bobby.
感到恐惧是正常的吧?
Is it alright to be afraid?
没错
Yes.
所以这位坦普尔顿上了船
So this Templeton came onboard,
动用手段让萨维奇在死前两天
somehow got Savage to change his will.
修改了遗嘱
Two days before he died.
然后跟自己的丈夫
Then she and her husband
带着不义之财离开了法国
pushed off to France with their winnings,
留下了空无一物的房♥间
leaving this place empty.
除非他们没走
Except they didn't.
我昨晚看见了阿米莉亚·凯曼
I saw Amelia Cayman last night.
凯曼夫妇还在那里
Both the Caymans are still here.
为什么?
Why?
我的意思是 他们拿到了钱 萨维奇死了也葬了
I mean, they have their money, Savage was dead and buried.
他们为什么还要回来呢?
What reason could they possibly have for coming back?
为什么他们不问埃文斯?
Why didn't they ask Evans?
因为仍旧有隐患让他们不得不回来
It's still so dangerous to them that they had to come back,
弥补漏洞...
repair the damage...
来掩盖他们的罪行...什么?
and cover their tracks... What?
因为他们真的认为
Because they actually thought
我们有可能知道真♥相♥
that we might understand it.
没错
Yes.
要是他们意识到我们有多弱鸡
Had they realised how thick we are,
肯定就不管我们了
they probably would have left us alone.
大声读
Read this aloud.
我 罗伯特·悉尼·琼斯
I, Robert Sidney Jones,
就此全权授权詹姆斯·尼科尔森医生
hereby grant Dr James Nicholson
对我本人...
full authority to conduct...
进行实验性神经外科手术
experimental neurosurgical procedures upon my person.
所以呢 谁能知道你身上发生了什么?
So, has anyone explained what's going to happen to you?
我想我明白了
I think I can take a guess.
真的吗?
Really?
说来听听
I'd be interested.
所以 不会是卡地阿唑 对吗?
Well, it's not going to be Metrazol, is it?
那太老套了
That's too old hat.
应该是电击 就像他们对猪做的那样
It'll be electric shocks, like what they used on pigs.
不同的是你对我用了5万伏的电压
So, instead you zap me with 50,000 volts
强到让我不记得自己的名字
until I can't remember my own name
或者 更直白点 是不记得你的名字
or your name, more to the point.
只是你不需要5万伏的电压来对付我们这种脑子
Except you don't need 50,000 volts with brains like ours.
5伏就够了
Five ought to do it.
完全足够了 一个小土豆电池就可以了
More than enough. One of those potato batteries.
好吧 很高兴你们能欣然接受这一切
Well, it's good to see you're taking it so well.
值得赞颂
Commendable.
但是要跟谁赞颂你们呢?
But who am I going to commend you to?
一大群人
Plenty of people.
布拉格的布拉格先生 布拉格和芬代尔算一个
Mr Bragge of Bragge, Bragge and Ferndale for one.
我告诉他关于约翰·萨维奇和艾伦·卡斯泰尔斯的事情
I told him about John Savage and Alan Carstairs
还有露丝·坦普尔顿女士
and Mrs Rose Templeton.
和托马斯医生
And Dr Thomas.
当然 还有埃文斯
And of course, Evans.
真的?
Really?
没错
Really.
我告诉了他谁是埃文斯
I told him who Evans was,
你没有问他的是什么 还有为什么要问他 他对此颇有兴趣
what you didn't ask him, and why. He was fascinated.
编的不错 德温特小姐
A good bluff, Miss Derwent,
但是我会安排的
but I call it.
你对莫伊拉做了什么?
What have you done with Moira?
别担心莫伊拉
Don't worry about Moira.
事实上你们没必要担忧
In fact you don't have to worry.
你出局了...
You are dismissed...
博比·琼斯
Bobby Jones.
这药太厉害了
What a pill.
博比
Bobby.
尼科尔森 药剂 附议吗?
Nicholson, pill, second the motion?
那不是尼科尔森
That wasn't Nicholson.
什么意思 尼科尔森不是尼科尔森?
What do you mean Nicholson wasn't Nicholson?
他刚才就站在那里
He was standing right there.
那是罗杰尔 巴辛顿弗伦奇
That was Roger Bassington-ffrench.
- 但是 博比 那确实是他的声音 - 是罗杰尔的声音
-But Bobby, his voice. -It was Roger's voice.
他冒充我把你引到这里
He got you in here pretending to be me,
然后再冒充尼科尔森 试图恐吓我们
and then he tried to frighten us pretending to be Nicholson.
但那不是他
But that wasn't him.
天哪 博比 他叫我德温特小姐
My God, Bobby, he called me Miss Derwent.
- 我想那是罗杰尔 - 那是...
-I think that was Roger. -That's...
我就是这个意思
That's what I'm saying.
知道这个也没什么帮助 不是吗?
It doesn't help us much though, does it?
确实
No.
你在想什么?
What are you thinking?
我们
About us.
还有在悬崖边上的马尔斯博尔特村
And Marchbolt on that cliff edge...
讨论的遗言
talking about last words.
不用疑问句 同意吗?
No questions, agreed?
两人在第一集里谈论死者的遗言
说遗言应该是陈述句不应该是疑问句
说陈述句
A statement.
肯定是陈述句
Definitely a statement.
你先说
You first.
弗兰基 从我认识你开始...
Frankie, for as long as I've known you...
见鬼!!
Bloody hell!!
- 诺克! - 诺克 是你吗?
-Knocker! -Knocker, is that you?
诺克? 诺克!
Knocker? Knocker!
那是我的刀 哥们
That's my knife, old son.
博比 你把我的刀给他了?
Bobby, did you give him my knife?
我说...
I tell you what...
你把刀还给我 我就把这个给你
You give me my knife back and I'll give you this.
我 罗伯特·悉尼·琼斯 全权授权詹姆斯·尼科尔森医生
I, Robert Sidney Jones, grant Dr. James Nicholson
实施...
full authority to conduct ...
来啊
Come on.
诺克!
Knocker!
诺克
Knocker.
噢 天哪
Oh, my God.
好了 放松 诺克
Alright. Easy, Knocker.
好的
Yeah.
所以是你开车跟着我
So it was you following me in the car.
你的人让我照顾你
Your man told me to look after you.
好的 所以...
Right. So...
布莱基夫妇和埃尔福核对了遗嘱
The Bragges checked the will with Elford
并且遗嘱经过了公正
and it was all properly notarised.
证人还有园丁 阿尔弗雷德·米尔
And witnessed by one Alfred Mere, the gardener
和厨师 伊丽莎白·查德雷
and Elizabeth Chudleigh, the cook.
我们没办法和米尔谈 因为他已经死了
We can't talk to Mere because he's dead.
等等 其中一个证人死了?
Hold on. One of the witnesses is dead?
是的 不过鉴于他已经89岁了 所以 我想我们就不提这件事了
Yes, but he was 89, so, I think we can let that one go.
但查德雷夫人住的地方离这儿不远
But Mrs Chudleigh lives not far from here.
所以 刮胡子吧
So, shave on.
- 查德雷夫人? - 普拉特
-Mrs Chudleigh? -Pratt.
- 哦 - 查德雷是我娘家的姓
-Oh. -Chudleigh's my maiden name.
剧集 | 悬崖上的谋杀(2022) | 导航列表