剧集 | 悬崖上的谋杀(2022) | 导航列表
这是西尔维亚和亨利的房♥间
Sylvia and Henry's.
汤米的
Tommy.
看到了吗 这真的像是杀手的房♥间吗
See, does this really look like the room of a killer?
我怎么知道
How would I know?
噢 天
Oh, God.
芥末黄的背心 现在一切都有可能
Mustard-yellow waistcoat. Now anything's possible.
真没想到 在马尔斯博尔特还有四间主卧的房♥子
Well, I'll be damned. A four-bed house in Marchbolt.
乡村住♥宅♥物业管理
那是威洛比家的宅子 他们要价多少
That's the Willoughby's. How much are they asking?
待在这
Stay here.
有...我听见车的声音了
There was a... I heard a car.
汤米 过来看看这个
Tommy, come and look at this.
那是辆...
That is an...
房♥屋租赁
谢谢
Thank you.
是尼克尔森夫妇 亲爱的 他们来吃午餐
It's the Nicholsons, darling, they've come for lunch.
汤米
Tommy.
你想试试这车吗
Would you like to drive her?
只是午餐 亨利 只是吃个午餐
Just lunch, Henry, it's just lunch.
那车真的太靓了
That is an absolute beaut.
猜你现在应该好多了
Bet you get some pace out of that thing, huh?
罗杰尔 你去哪里
Roger, where are you going?
我得洗掉点教堂味儿
Trying to get some of this church off me.
- 怎么了 一切都还好吗 - 没什么
-Why, is everything all right? -Yes.
去吧
Oh, there you go.
罗杰尔
Roger,
不如我现在带你去兜风吧
why don't I take you for a spin now?
过会可能会下雨 趁着现在天晴去玩更有意思
Supposed to rain later and it's much more fun when it's dry.
等我一会
Hang on a minute.
走吧 抓紧时间
Come on. Better be quick.
天 他从哪里来冒出来的
Good Lord, where did he come from?
你知道的 司机 他们就是在那
You know chauffeurs, they just appear.
不错
Good man.
罗杰尔
Roger.
弗兰基 我想让你见见莫伊拉·尼克尔森
Frankie, I'd like you to meet Moira Nicholson.
这位是尼克尔森医生
And this is Dr Nicholson.
你好 我听说过很多关于你的事
How do you do? I've heard lots about you.
- 我也是 - 真的吗 我可不信
- And I, you. - Really? I doubt that.
你会惊讶的
You'd be surprised.
你的事故在村子里引起了不小的轰动
Your accident caused quite a stir in the village.
噢 这就是我喜欢村民的原因
Well, you know, that's how I like my villages.
也许 因为那并不是一场事故
Perhaps, because it was not an accident.
剧集 | 悬崖上的谋杀(2022) | 导航列表