剧集 | 悬崖上的谋杀(2022) | 导航列表
阿加莎·克里斯蒂
悬崖上的谋杀
第一集
海军军衔和陆军军衔对应相差很多
多萝西·艾伦·琼斯
1882-1927
深爱的妻子和母亲
出自《哈姆雷特》 : 奥菲利亚的哥哥力阻妹妹拒绝哈姆雷特的求爱
但奥菲利亚一口回绝了他并谴责其像个伪君子
托马斯医生 内外全科医学士
手术工作日 上午8:00-11:30 下午4:00-6:00
比登与琼斯有限公♥司♥
阿尔弗雷德
Alfred!
你有什么想法 博比·琼斯
What do you say, Bobby Jones?
我的话会打到沙坑附近 长官
I'd lay up short of the bunker, Sir.
找到个好的角度 打向悬崖方向
Get a good angle to the cliff.
嗯 给我王者之剑那把球杆
Hmm. Excalibur, I think.
-你确定吗 长官 - 一点也不
-Are you sure, Sir? -Not remotely.
你那样称呼它真是不应该
"Unforgiving", you called it.
-不是的 长官 男人帮嘛 -嗯
-Not at all, Sir. A man's club. -Hmm.
什么也别说 博比·琼斯 一个字也不要说
Don't say a word, Bobby Jones. Not a single word.
-长官 -你看
-Sir. -You see,
就是因你老称呼我为“长官”
it's the "Sir" that's throwing me.
我不过是个下士 两条杠 现在只剩下一条腿
Corporal's as far as I got, two stripes, one leg.
-但是你 -海军上尉
-Whereas you-- -Lieutenant.
嗯 海军 当然了 含金量不高所以不太算数
Hmm... Navy, of course, so it doesn't really count.
-你想念军旅生活吗 -有时候
-Do you miss it? -Sometimes.
确实 所以你当时是在太平洋上巡航
Right you are. So, you're cruising the Pacific,
看到了马尔斯博尔特村里的高尔夫俱乐部的宣传册
you see a brochure for Marchbolt Golf Club,
于是你心里就燃起了冒险精神吗
and the spirit of adventure rises within you.
我没打算在马尔斯博尔特高尔夫俱乐部长干
Marchbolt is not the long-term plan.
那最好不过了
I should bloody well hope not.
好吧 现在你有什么建议呢 长官
Right. What do you suggest now, Sir?
三号♥球杆 托马斯医生
A three-iron, Dr Thomas.
你来打 给我这个老头子示范下怎么做
Show an old man how it's done.
-呃... -这是命令 上尉
-Uh... -That's an order, Lieutenant.
你听到了吗
Did you hear that?
我好像听到了什么声音
I thought I heard something.
-小心点 博比 -望远镜
-Careful, Bobby. -Telescope.
哦 天啊
Oh, God.
哦 不不不
Oh, no, no, no, no.
他还好吗
Is he alright?
他还活着
He's alive.
我没法下去帮忙
I can't...
我去找找看谁能来帮忙
I'll have to go and get help.
尽量让他暖和点保持体温
Try and keep him warm.
接着给他祈祷吧
And say a prayer.
很快就来了 会有人来帮忙的
They're coming. Help is coming.
他们为什么不问埃文斯
Why didn't they ask Evans?
一切都还好吗
Everything alright?
呃 不 这发生了一场事故
Er, no. There's been an accident.
我已经让人去求助了 你看到他了吗
I've sent for help. Can you see anyone?
哦 你这...
Oh, you...
哦 见鬼
Oh, bloody hell.
天 这发生了什么
Oh, God. What happened here?
我不知道 他一定是从上面摔下来了
I don't know. He must have fallen.
- 他已经...-死了 看起来像死了
-He's-- -Dead. Looks like.
托马斯医生去找人帮忙了
Dr Thomas has gone for help.
-你看到他了吗 -没 连一个影子也没看到
-Did you see him? -No, no. Not a soul.
这地方就像个墓地
Place is like a graveyard.
我很抱歉 我...用词不当
I'm sorry. Was a... bad choice of words.
可怜的家伙 他是你朋友吗
Poor beggar. Is he a friend of yours?
不是 我之前从未见过他
No. I've never seen him before.
咱们之前也没见过面不是吗 失礼了
Never seen me before either, have you? How rude.
罗杰尔·巴辛顿—弗伦奇 两个字母f
Roger Bassington-ffrench, two small f's.
别问我那什么意思
Just don't ask me what they stand for.
博比·琼斯
Bobby Jones.
听我说 我也不想这样
Listen, I hate to ask you this.
但是托马斯医生已经去求助了 而我要
Dr Thomas has gone for help. And I am supposed to be--
你要离开了是吧
You need to get off, do you?
你介意吗 我的意思是 我在这也不能做什么
Do you mind? I mean, there's nothing more to be done.
但即便如此 我也不想把他尸体单独留在这里
But even so. I don't want to leave him alone.
是的 绝对不行 单独留下不合适
No, no. Absolutely. Doesn't seem right.
我留下来看着他 托马斯医生对吧
I'll stand guard. Dr Thomas, was it?
对的 你绝对能认出他来 他有一条腿是木质假肢
Yes. You can't miss him. He has a wooden leg.
好吧 可是我谁都没看到 所以我才来这里的嘛
Well, I didn't see anyone. 'Course that's why I came.
找个新住处 获得一点安宁和清静
Looking for a new house, bit of peace and quiet.
当然 倒也不是像这里那么安静
Not, uh... ...not this much, though.
好吧 那...
Right. Well...
我真的必须得走了 谢谢你做的这些
I really must be off. Thanks for doing this.
不 别客气 你可以走了 博比·琼斯
No, don't mention it. You are dismissed, Bobby Jones.
那人会是幸福的 若奖赏于你的
"Happy shall he be, that rewardeth thee
正如你待我们的那般
"as thou hast served us."
不要挤压篮球的两端
Don't crush the ends,
而且当你拍打它的时候 就想象
and when you lick it, you got to imagine
你好像在亲吻一个美丽的
you were kissing a beautiful--
喔 喔 喔
Whoa, whoa, whoa!
该死的 你差点就要撞坏了
Bloody hell. You could have done some damage there.
不会的 这类东西都非常结实
Not really. These things are pretty solid.
-你们俩怎么没在教堂啊 -那你为什么不在啊
-Why aren't you two in church? -Why aren't you?
说的好 失陪了
Good point. Excuse me.
19号♥ 星期日下午三点
At 3pm on Sunday the 19th.
摩根夫人慷慨地同意再次主持
Mrs Morgan has very kindly agreed to host once more.
如果大家都能准时到场
And I'm sure she would appreciate, as we all do...
她一定会很高兴的
punctuality.
赞美诗第84首
Hymn 84.
哦 主 什么使你头垂
O! Iesu mawr, rho d'anian bur.
#哦 主 什么使你头垂#
O! Iesu mawr, rho d'anian bur
#我罪压你身上#
I eiddil gwan mewn anial dir
-很高兴见到你 -谢谢
-Lovely to see you. -Thank you.
- 爸 我很抱歉 我被困住了 -借过一下
- Pa, I'm sorry. I got caught-- - Excuse me.
博比 也不是要你非来不可
Bobby, you don't have to do it.
不 我知道 但是我想来
No, I know. I know. I want to do it.
好的 你答应过来的 这一点很重要
Yeah, well you agreed to it, that's the thing.
-我没强迫你 是吧 -没有
-I didn't force you, did I? -No.
你不做的话我可以问问珍妮丝
I can easily ask Janice.
-珍妮丝不会 -她不会演奏管风琴 我知道
-Janice can't play-- -Can't play the organ, I know,
但至少她可以出现在这里
but at least she can be here.
爸爸
Father.
她是谁
Who is that?
她是弗朗西丝·德温特
That is Lady Frances Derwent.
-弗兰基 -嗯 嗯
-Frankie. -Mm-hmm.
她长大了
She's grown up.
是的 博比 她长大成人了
Yes, Bobby. She has.
你朋友比登来了电♥话♥找你
Your friend Mr Beadon telephoned.
诺克吗
Knocker?
他说什么了
What did he say?
很显然 他拿到了租约 你们就要忙起来了
Apparently, he has the lease and you're going to be busy.
是的 爸 我一直想和你谈谈这个事情
Yes, Pa. I've been meaning to talk to you about this.
120英镑就一个车♥库♥ 博比
£120 for a garage, Bobby?
不是租一个车♥库♥ 是租赁了一个零售店啊
It's not a garage. It's a sales room.
哦 真是岂有此理
Oh, for crying out--
诺克比我投入的多得多
Knocker's put in a lot more than I have.
他已经弄了3辆车了
He's got three cars already
而且我答应他 和他平摊投资
and I promised him that I would go halves.
-哦 你真的有钱吗 我可是没有啊
Oh, have you indeed? Well, I have not.
哦 谢谢你 罗伯茨太太 晚餐很美味
Oh, thank you, Mrs Roberts. That was delicious.
-吃完了吗 -这是当地的吗
-Finished? -Was it local?
-是问汤吗 --我是说鱼
-Local soup? -The fish.
在商业街的班尼特店里买♥♥的
From Bennett's. In the High Street.
我还留了一些打算周末做
And I've made some extra for the weekend.
哦
Oh.
-嘉年华 -哦 对啊 当然了
-Carnival. -Oh, yes. Of course.
谢谢你
Thank you.
今天下午一个男的在高尔夫球场那死了
A man died on the golf course this afternoon.
死了
Died?
剧集 | 悬崖上的谋杀(2022) | 导航列表