剧集 | 悬崖上的谋杀(2022) | 导航列表
如果他们说是四楼
If they'd have said third floor,
我就立马扔下她 脚底抹油跑掉
I'd have dropped her and legged it.
他在这里吗 巴辛顿-弗伦奇
Was he there, Bassington-ffrench?
我没有看见他 只有管家和一个红头发的美国女人
I didn't see him, butler and an American woman with red hair.
我留下了我的名片 这毫无疑问会成为关键证据 干杯吧
I left my card, which will doubtless be exhibit A. Cheers.
- 妻子和情人 - 希望他们永远不会相见
-Wives and sweethearts. -May they never meet.
我可能得留下
I might stay.
我们这里有旅店 可以住几天 以防万一
We've got some rooms here, for a day or two, to be sure.
先生 没有行李吗
No luggage, sir?
骑摩托车带不了太多行李
Can't get much on a motorcycle.
需要预付五先令
Five shilling then, in advance.
好了
There you go.
这是我们店的小梗
That's our little joke.
毕竟你在钓鱼者的港湾了
You are in the Angler's Arms after all.
艾萨克·华尔顿住过这里 你知道吗? 不止一次
Izaak Walton stayed here, you know? More than once.
《钓鱼者大全》的作者
Author of The Compleat Angler.
他被埋葬在温彻斯特大教堂
He's buried in Winchester Cathedral.
对啊
Right.
从那以后 也有其他人住过吧
Other people have stayed here too, though, since then?
1650年之后 当然
Since 1650? Yes.
现在 你要喝一杯吗
Now, will you take an ale?
我这有奥德顿酒 还是你想要克拉达姆酒
I've got an Audertons Superior, or a Cladhams if you prefer,
不过我得去换一桶了
though I will have to change the barrel.
你知道吗 我很喜欢克拉达姆酒
Do you know. I do love a Cladhams.
你好
Hello?
你这个可怜的小东西
You poor thing.
我去看了看你的车 天哪
I went down to see your car, goodness.
天啊 我的车
Gosh, my car.
我记不太清了
I can't really remember much.
噢 我一点也不惊讶 你一定吓了一跳
Oh, I'm not surprised. You've had a terrible shock.
你需要休息
You just get some rest.
我把你的行李拿下来
I'm having your luggage brought down.
- 噢 别这样 求你了 - 不 不要
-Oh, no, please. -No, don't.
你好好待着吧
You stay right where you are.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我真的记不清这是在哪里了
I can't really remember where that is.
在梅罗韦院 斯泰弗利附近
Merroway Court, near Staverley.
我的名字是西尔维亚·巴辛顿-弗伦奇
My name is Sylvia Bassington-ffrench.
弗朗西丝·德温特
Frances Derwent.
我就记得这些了
That much I remember.
弗朗西丝
Frances.
- 要给你拿点什么吗? - 噢 别麻烦
-Can I bring you anything? -Oh, no.
怎么回事
What the hell is going on?
不好意思
Excuse me.
来了位客人
We have a guest,
她发生了事故
she's been involved in an accident.
冷静一下
Please calm down.
嗯 弗朗西丝 这是我丈夫亨利
Um, Frances, my husband Henry.
你好吗
How do you do?
可怜的小家伙 她可不太好
She's not doing well, poor thing.
我的墙也不太好
Neither is my wall.
你开的车?
You're the driver?
对
Yes.
非常抱歉 我没想到会发生这样的事
So sorry, I can't imagine what could have happened.
医生说她必须留在这里休息
The doctor said she must stay here and rest.
罗杰尔回来了吗 我需要人帮我把那车移开
Is Roger back? I'll need help moving that car.
抱歉给你们带来这么多麻烦
I'm so sorry for all the trouble.
哦 没事的 你好好休息
Oh, don't be, please. Erm, you just rest.
我等会送些吃的过来
I'll send some food in a while.
然后她飞到10英寸高的半空中
And she went flying about ten feet into the air.
你是指那位美国女士
You mean that American lady?
她可能去过美国
She might have been American.
她穿得像个男人
She was dressed like a man.
她穿着像这样的衬衫和领带 话说回来...
She had, like, this suit and tie thing on. Anyway...
我们有冷羊肉 合你意吗
We have some cold mutton if you fancy it.
呃 不用了 谢谢
Uh, no thank you.
你知道吗 我 呃 我突然想起来
You know, it's, er... it's just occurred to me,
我的一个朋友两周前跟我提起这里
a friend of mine mentioned this place two weeks ago.
- 艾伦·卡斯泰尔斯 - 南非人
-Alan Carstairs. -South African?
- 就是他 - 他都没去钓鱼
-That's him. -He didn't fish neither.
他很奇怪 半夜走掉了
Odd fellow, he pushed off in the middle of the night,
- 行李都没拿 什么都没拿 - 呃
-left his luggage, everything. -Huh.
这很艾伦 总是临时起意
Sounds like Alan, impulsive.
- 我可以帮他拿行李 - 不需要了 我已经寄走了
-I could take him his luggage. -No, I've already sent it.
寄去伦敦的一个什么俱乐部
Some club in London.
本 我该怎么报答你呢
How can I ever repay you, Ben?
今天在梅罗韦院发生了一起车祸
There was an accident today in Merroway Court.
本救了一位女士的命
Ben saved a woman's life.
他就是这么跟我们说的
That's what we're being asked to believe.
呃
Huh.
梅罗韦院是...
Merroway Court is...
斯泰弗利的一个大宅邸
That's the big house in Staverley.
格朗吉宅邸也是个大宅 但完全不一样
Well, The Grange is a really big one the other way,
没人住在那里
but there's no one living there,
或者应该说 没人愿意住 因为
or choosing to live there, I should say, because
你知道吗 那里是 呃...
see, it's, erm...
- 那个词是什么 - 疯人院!
-What's the word? -Loony bin!
不 本杰明 不能这么说
No, Benjamin. That is not the word.
诊所 人们叫它诊所
Clinic, I think they call it,
或疗养院 不论哪种 都不是个令人愉快的地方
or sanitorium. Either way, it's not a happy place.
你知道我怎么判断今天是不是满月吗
You know how I can tell when it's a full moon
即使我在地窖里
even when I'm down in the cellar?
怎么判断
How?
我能听到那里传过来的声音
I can hear them.
噢 这太美味了
Well, that was delicious.
- 我都不知道该怎么谢你 - 弗朗西丝
-I can't thank you enough. -Frances,
你需要呆多久就多久
you are welcome to stay as long as you need,
或者想呆多久都行 只要不...
or want, on one condition,
不要老说谢谢 老是道歉
no more thanking, no more apologising.
这可不容易 我欠你们太多
It's going to be very difficult because I owe you...
哈啊
Ah!
没事了 没事了
It's all right. It's all right.
我不...我认得你
I'm not... I know you.
我不会伤害你的 告诉我这是怎么回事
I'm not going to hurt you. Tell me what's going on.
我想帮你 我发誓
I want to help, I promise.
太迟了
It's too late.
噢 你弹得真好
Well, that was just lovely.
我还以为我儿子在弹
I thought it was my son playing for a moment.
我知道肯定不是珍妮丝弹的
I knew for certain it wasn't Janice.
- 你儿子现在在哪里? - 伦敦
-Where is your son now? -London.
他去赚钱或者让我亏钱
Gone to make his fortune or lose mine.
他在伦敦哪里
Where in London?
你是他朋友吗
Are you a friend of his?
对
Yes.
我恐怕我不知道他的地址
I'm afraid I don't know the address.
电♥话♥呢
Telephone?
你知道吗
Do you know,
我觉得我应该请你离开
I think I'm going to ask you to leave.
- 早上好 牧师 - 早上好
-Morning, Reverend. -Morning.
我想我应该来
Thought I'd stop by,
提醒你注意一下
let you know to keep an eye out.
注意 注意什么
Keep an eye out? For what?
我们有些单车不见了
We've had some bicycles go missing
就最近几个星期发生的事
the last couple of weeks.
我刚才看见你的车了
I saw yours just now.
噢 你起床了 好极了 你感觉怎样
Oh, you're up. That's good. How are you feeling?
我感觉好多了
Better, I think.
- 门怎么锁上了 - 哦 我锁的
-Why was the door locked? -Oh, that was me.
我知道罗杰尔昨晚回来
I knew Roger was coming back last night,
我不想他闯进来找酒喝
and I didn't want him barging in here looking for a nightcap.
剧集 | 悬崖上的谋杀(2022) | 导航列表