剧集 | 悬崖上的谋杀(2022) | 导航列表
他们以前会用卡地阿唑 现在是电击
They used to use Metrazol, now it's electric shocks.
知道他们是怎么想到这个方法的吗
Ask me how they got the idea.
杀猪时获得的灵感
From pigs, slaughtering them.
电击会使得它们麻木
The electric shocks make them numb,
这样宰杀起来更容易
so they're easier to kill.
多妙啊 不是吗
Clever, isn't it?
弗兰基 你的电♥话♥
Frankie, telephone.
他说他是史蒂夫
Says his name's Steve.
我想再来一杯 噢 亲爱的
Think I'll have another. Oh, dear.
你好
Hello.
你还好吗
Are you all right?
是的 谢谢你 史蒂夫
Yes, thank you, Steve.
- 车在附近吗 - 车没什么事 你呢
-Is the car near? -The car's fine, are you?
你安全吗
Are you safe?
- 目前是的 - 西尔维
-As far as I can tell. -Sylv.
听起来弗兰基要跑路了
Sounds like Frankie's making a run for it.
拦住她 好吗
Head her off, will you?
- 是谁啊 是他吗 - 是的 史蒂夫 猜的没错
-Who's that? Is that him? -Yes, Steve, that's correct.
弗兰基 你不会走吧 医生说你需要待着休养
Frankie, you're not leaving? The doctor said you had to stay.
两分钟内我就能到
I can be there in two minutes.
史蒂夫 你能和我说下车的情况吗
Steve, can you tell me the condition of the car?
你有没有弄清楚
Did you have any luck finding out
出了什么问题
what the problem was?
死者名叫艾伦·卡斯塔尔斯 南非人
The dead man's name is Alan Carstairs, South African.
两周前他就在这 在斯塔弗利
He was here in Staverley two weeks ago.
还有 凯曼夫妇就住在格朗吉宅邸
Also, the Caymans are up at The Grange.
弗兰基 这里发生的事真的很怪
Something really odd is going on here, Frankie.
我觉得趁现在能走 你要快点离开那
I think you need to get out while you still can.
如果你同意 我就去接你
If you don't say no, I'll be there.
不 如果需要我会打给你的
No. I will call you if I need you.
晚安
Good night.
弗兰...
Frank...
我又不是小孩子了
I am not a bloody child.
我没事
I'm all right.
天 你看着也太帅了吧
Goodness, don't you look dashing?
汤米 你在哪里上学
Where'd you go to school, Tommy?
-明查姆 -明查姆吗
-Mincham. -Mincham?
我以前上的是圣斯威辛女子学校
I went to St Swithun's.
我们以前常在明查姆附近跳舞
We used to dance against Mincham.
噢你起来了 很好
Oh, you're up. Good.
我们不想没打招呼就离开
We didn't want to leave without telling you.
来吧 汤米宝贝 拿上你的帽子
Um, come along, Tommy dear, go get your cap, please.
-要去哪吗 -教堂
-Leave? -Church.
现在还早 但牧师在温彻斯特还有其他的工作
It's early but the vicar has another service in Winchester.
你自己一个人可以吗
Um, will you be all right?
不如我和你一起去呢 你知道...
Why don't I come with you? You know...
但是你是基♥督♥教科学派的信徒
But you're a Christian Scientist.
是从鞋子上看出来的吗
Was it the shoes?
额 不 医生说过
Uh, no, um, the doctor said.
说我是基♥督♥教科学派 没错
Said that I'm a Christian Scientist? Yes,
我确实是
which I absolutely am.
我只是觉得经过昨晚的事 我应该和你一起
I just thought after last night I should be with you.
噢 你真好
Oh, that is so sweet.
谢谢你 亲爱的
Thank you, my dear.
我没事的
I'm fine.
我们很快会回来 汤米
We shan't be long. Tommy.
德温特 你真是个坏女人
You're a bad woman, Derwent.
早上好 史蒂夫
Good morning, Steve.
早上好 小姐 一切都好吗
Good morning, your Ladyship. You all right?
- 是的 你呢 - 我很好
-Yes, you? -Fine.
顺便说一下 司机不按门铃
Chauffeurs don't ring the bell, by the way.
那他们会怎么做
What do they do?
我不知道 来了就行了吧
I don't know, just appear.
噢行吧 我下次试试
Oh, right. I'll try that, then.
你好 先生 我是史蒂夫
Hello, sir. I'm Steve,
我是来送
I have come to deliver...
消息
News.
谢谢
Thank you.
罗杰尔 头号♥嫌疑犯
We've got Roger, suspect number one.
汤米 排除嫌疑 他才七岁
Tommy, who we think is in the clear, being seven.
西尔维亚 亨利的妻子
Sylvia, who's married to Henry.
亨利 瘾君子
Henry, the drug addict.
我真的不觉得罗杰尔是头号♥嫌疑人
You know, I really don't think Roger is number one.
为什么不是
Why not?
不知道 就是不像 像他那样的人不会是的
Mmm, don't know, it just seems so unlikely. A man like that.
哪样的
A man like what?
我说不清 但是他看起来就不是我们找的那类人
It's hard to explain, but he doesn't seem the type.
我们要找的到底是哪类人啊
What type are we expecting, exactly?
一个留着很长指甲的独眼驼背吗
A one-eyed hunchback with foot-long fingernails?
他很帅的
He is rather handsome.
哦 他很帅 哦 行吧
Oh, he's handsome. Oh, well, then.
你应该看看他和汤米在一起的时候 可暖心了
You should see him with Tommy. It is very sweet.
弗兰基 这有关系吗
Frankie, what has that got to do with anything?
卡斯泰尔斯在被推下悬崖前
Carstairs might have thought he was sweet
可能也觉得罗杰尔是个好人
before he was pushed off a cliff.
- 我们并不知道他是被推下去的 - 你说的...
-We don't know he was pushed. -You were the one who...
听着 托马斯医生也不是自杀
Look, Dr Thomas did not hang himself.
我们都清楚
We know that much.
是的 但是那与罗杰尔无关
Yes, but that has nothing to do with Roger.
他那时候不在马尔斯博尔特
He wasn't in Marchbolt then.
你的意思是 他说他不在
You mean, he says he wasn't.
西尔维亚也是这么说的
Sylvia said it too.
18号♥那天 他在汤米的生日会上
It was on the 18th and he was here doing tricks
变魔术
at Tommy's birthday party.
滑稽地说话 滑稽地模仿
Hmm, funny voices and impressions
他确实非常擅长这些
which he's, actually, very good at.
喔
Oh.
恐怕罗杰尔已经没什么嫌疑了
Roger's in the clear, I'm afraid.
听着 我不是说一点都不蹊跷
Look, I'm not saying there's not something going on here.
只是我现在对尼克尔森这个人更好奇
I'm just much more curious about this Nicholson character.
为什么这么说
What makes you say that?
吗♥啡♥
The morphia.
难道不奇怪吗 有人想要下毒害你
Isn't it so odd that someone would try and poison you
毒药正好在这
and then it shows up here?
有多少人能接触到这类药呢
How many people have access to a drug like that?
事情越来越诡异了
It gets odder still.
因为昨天晚上我遇见了照片里的女人
Because last night I met the woman in the photograph.
- 那个叫凯曼的女人? - 不 真正的那个
-The Cayman broad? -No, the real woman.
在那张我看到的照片里的人
In the real photograph.
我一直梦见的那个
The one I've been dreaming about.
她叫莫伊拉·尼克尔森 她的丈夫...
Her name is Moira Nicholson. And her husband...
就是尼克尔森医生
Is Dr Nicholson.
莫伊拉说
And according to Moira,
尼克尔森医生是个非常危险的人
Dr Nicholson is a very dangerous man.
你信她吗
And you believe her?
是的 我相信她
Yes, I believe her.
她好看吗
She pretty?
- 她吓坏了 - 哦
-She's frightened. -Oh.
可真有她好看的
She's pretty frightened.
她非常害怕
She's very frightened.
还特别漂亮
And irrelevantly pretty.
如果我们找错地方了怎么办
What if we're in the wrong house?
也许我应该去撞格朗吉宅邸
Maybe I should have crashed into The Grange.
不论你撞了哪栋房♥子
Well, whichever house you crashed into,
我们还是不知道埃文斯是谁
we still don't know who Evans is.
也不知道他们是谁
We don't know who they are,
他们没问的是什么 还有为什么
what didn't they ask him, and why.
他们这会都出去了吗
Are they all out, at the moment?
你什么意思啊 梦见她
What do you mean, dreaming about?
我们能不能...
Can we just...
剧集 | 悬崖上的谋杀(2022) | 导航列表