剧集 | 悬崖上的谋杀(2022) | 导航列表
它换位置了
It's changed sides.
不 没有
No, it hasn't.
不 没有 你刚才确认了一下 不是吗?
No, it hasn't. You had to check, though, didn't you?
我可以看看伤口吗?
Can I see the wound?
我是说 总得有人看一下的 不是吗?
I mean, someone should have a look, shouldn't they?
哎呀 还没完全好呢
My. Hasn't that healed up well.
嗯?
Hmm?
嗯
Hmm.
好了 好了!
Alright. Alright!
我会告诉你 我是怎么撞车的
I'll tell you how I crashed the car.
首先 你得告诉我一些事情
First, you need to tell me something.
事实上 我不想 不过你继续说
I don't, actually, but go on.
艾伦·卡斯泰尔斯
Alan Carstairs.
你从他身上拿走了照片
The photograph you took from his pocket.
等会儿 我们是不是跳过了什么?
Hang on a minute. Have we skipped a page?
艾伦·卡斯泰尔斯
Alan Carstairs.
不 我不知道他是谁
No. Don't know who that is.
省省吧 罗杰尔 你当时在马尔斯博尔特
Come on, Roger, you were in Marchbolt,
在高尔夫球场 有个男人从悬崖摔下去了
on the golf course, when a man went over the cliff.
他叫艾伦·卡斯泰尔斯
His name was Alan Carstairs.
你当时守着他的尸体 在他口袋里找到了一张照片
You stayed with his body and you found a photograph in his pocket
然后你换走了照片
and you substituted it with another.
莫伊拉·尼克尔森的照片
A photograph of Moira Nicholson.
你怎么...
How did you...
- 真神了 - 不是吗?
-This is extraordinary. -Isn't it?
少给我来这套
Make it less so.
好吧
Alright.
首先 我没有换走照片
Firstly, I did not substitute the photograph,
我捡到了一张 是从他口袋掉出来的
I picked one up. It fell out of his pocket
在人们把他绑上梯子的时候
while they were strapping him to a ladder.
- 你怎么处理的? - 我撕掉了
-What did you do with it? -I tore it up.
为什么?
Why?
呃...
Well...
换位思考一下
put yourself in my shoes.
一个男人死在沙滩上
A man's lying dead on a beach,
刚好在他的口袋里
a photograph of a woman I know
有一张我认识的女人的照片
and happen to rather like, is in his pocket.
谁知道这是为什么?
Who knows why?
这是他俩之间的事 跟别人一点关系没有
It's nobody's business but his and hers.
但天晓得报纸会怎么写
But by God, the newspapers
一定会流言满天飞
would have made it everybody's business.
莫伊拉会成为茶余饭后的谈资
Moira would have been publicly shamed,
然后会被赶出那家疯人院 无家可归
kicked out of that nut farm up the road.
在我看来不是坏事 但是事情不是这样办的
Not a bad thing, in my view, but a bad way of doing it.
应该是由莫伊拉决定她自己的去留
Moira ought to be able to leave as she pleases,
而不是由那份该死的每日邮报
not as the fucking Daily Mail pleases.
原谅我的用词
Excuse my language.
没关系 我不是第一次听说每日邮报了
It's all right. I've heard the words " Daily Mail" before.
你怎么解释凯曼太太的照片?
How do you explain the photograph of Mrs Cayman?
什么太太? 我没有...
Mrs who? I don't...
说实话 弗兰基 我从没听说过这些人
Honestly, Frankie, I've never heard of these people.
我只是不想让我朋友惹上麻烦 就这样
I tried to spare a friend some difficulty, that's all.
我相信换了你也一定会这么做
I'm sure you would have done the same thing.
我们觉得是你把卡斯泰尔斯推下了悬崖
We thought you'd pushed Carstairs off the cliff.
什么?
What?
弗兰基 你是疯了吗?
Frankie, have you lost your mind?
我为什么要把一个人推下悬崖?
Why on earth would I push someone off a cliff?
我只是出去走走 然后发现了尸体 我也不想 但是...
I went for a walk, I found a body. I wish I hadn't, but...
等等 不是我发现他的
Wait a minute. I didn't find him.
那里还有另一个小伙子 一个打高尔夫的
There was another chap there, er, a golfer.
也许是他把照片放进去的
Maybe he put the photograph there.
- 又或许是那个卡什么... - 卡斯泰尔斯
-Or maybe this fellow Carshaw... -Carstairs.
也许他本来就有两张照片
Maybe he had two photographs.
他有两张照片
He had two photographs.
话说回来 "我们"是指谁?
Who's "we," by the way?
" 我们觉得是你推了他 "
"We thought you'd pushed him".
我的团队
My organisation.
很接近了
Almost.
但是试试这样写
But let's try and write to out
用这个变音符号♥代替没写出来的S 记住了吗?
with the circumflex standing in for the missing S, remember?
这笔是哪来的 汤米?
Where did you get this from, Tommy?
萨维奇先生给我的
Mr Savage gave it to me.
- 哪位先生? - 约翰·萨维奇
-Mr who? -John Savage.
他春天的时候来过 可喜欢我们汤米了
He visited in the spring. Took a shine to Tommy.
是报纸上说的那位萨维奇先生吗?
Is that the same Mr Savage who's been in all the newspapers?
他拥有26艘船
He owns 26 ships.
那可是很多船
That's a lot of ships.
他来这里做什么?
What was he doing here?
啊 太好了 贝丝刚好把茶端来了
Oh, good. Bessie's just brought some tea.
罗杰尔是不是开太快了? 他一向如此
Did Roger drive much too fast? He usually does.
并没有 我还让他加把劲踩油呢
Not at all. I had to tell him to put his foot down.
- 你跟亨利说了吗? - 呃 还没有
- Have you spoken to Henry? - Uh, not yet.
不过我跟尼克尔森医生说过了
I spoke to Dr Nicholson, though.
你喜欢他 是吗?
You like him, don't you?
哦 我...
Oh, I...
我不知道算不算喜欢 我只是 很感激...
I don't know, like, I'm, um, grateful...
对他和对你都是
to him and to you.
- 怎么样 西尔维? 还可以吗? - 我正跟弗兰基说呢
- How are you, Sylv? Bearing up? - I was saying to Frankie
我一个人处理不来
I couldn't have dealt with this on my own.
然后我就对她说 她绝对可以的
And I was saying she absolutely could.
好吧 我经常说我才是不可或缺的
Well, I'd like to think of myself as indispensable always,
不过 呃 弗兰基是对的...
but, er, Frankie's right...
偶尔
some of the time.
尼克尔森医生不能强行带走亨利 对吗?
Dr Nicholson can't just take Henry, can he?
我的意思是 如果亨利不愿意去
I mean, if Henry doesn't want to go.
是的 他不能 至少我在的时候不能
No, he can't. At least not when I'm around.
同意吗 西尔维亚?
Agreed, Sylvia?
西尔维亚!
Sylvia!
亨利! 亨利!
Henry! Henry!
西尔维亚 那是什么? 怎么回事?
Sylvia, what is it? What's happened?
亨利!
Henry!
罗杰尔!
Roger!
亨利!
Henry!
亨利! 亨利!
Henry! Henry!
退后 闭上眼睛
Stand back. Close your eyes.
哦 该死的!
Oh, shit!
罗杰尔 看好西尔维亚 过来
Roger, take care of Sylvia. Come on.
别看
Don't look.
别看 别看
Don't look. Don't look.
哦 不
Oh, no.
不 不 不 这太可怕了
No, no, no, this is terrible.
我们应该打电♥话♥报♥警♥
We should telephone the police.
不要碰任何东西
And be sure not to touch anything.
钥匙不在锁上
Key's not in the lock.
一定在他兜里
Must be in his pocket.
节选自《燕子与鹦鹉》(Swallows and Amazons)
作者亚瑟·兰塞姆 讲述儿童在英国湖区冒险的故事
" 如果当时能有一阵风
"If only there had been a wind
" 或者有机会见到鹦鹉
"and a chance of meeting the Amazons,
" 他一定不会亲自去
"he would never have had to go by himself
" 给弗林特船长送信
"to give Captain Flint his message
" 那件事就不会发生
"and the thing would never have happened.
" 但是耸立在湖上的大山
"But the big hills up at the lake
" 让他觉得船长
"helped to make him feel that the houseboat man
" 也不重要
"did not matter.
" 群山早于船长便存在
"The hills had been there before Captain Flint.
" 今在永在
"They would be there forever.
" 这样 也挺安慰的 "
"That, somehow, was comforting".
这真让人难以置信
That was impressive.
我饿坏了 鸡蛋葱豆饭简直难以下咽
Famished. Didn't seem quite appropriate
又不好在那家人面前说 自杀已经够他们受得了
scoffing down kedgeree at the house. Suicide and all.
剧集 | 悬崖上的谋杀(2022) | 导航列表