剧集 | 悬崖上的谋杀(2022) | 导航列表
- 我现在是普拉特夫人了 - 太有爱了!
-I'm Mrs Pratt now. -How lovely!
博比 你听到了吗?
Bobby, did you hear that?
恭喜
Congratulations.
那就更需要蛋糕了
All the more reason for cake.
我们想知道你是否记得
We were wondering if you remember anything about
当你在米尔庄园工作的时候
that poor gentleman who died
那个死掉的可怜绅士?
while you were working at the Mill House?
他们说让她留一大笔钱
Left her a lot of money, they say.
不过我们什么都没看到
Not that we saw any of it.
- 抱歉 "我们"指谁?- 我和客厅女仆 格拉迪斯
-Sorry, who's "we"? -Me and Gladys, the parlourmaid
还有阿尔弗雷德 虽然他现在不在了
and Alfred, though he won't need it now.
愿他安息
Rest in peace.
这太令人震惊了
That's shocking,
不是吗 鲍比
isn't it, Bobby, that
坦普尔顿夫人做了件坏事
Mrs Templeton didn't do the right thing.
我们对萨维奇先生很好奇 他是什么样的人?
We were curious about Mr Savage. What was he like?
不好说
Couldn't say.
但他经常光顾米尔庄园 不是吗?
But he visited the Mill House often, didn't he?
格拉迪斯应该更清楚
Gladys would know better.
我只在那里待了一个月
I was only there a month.
但你在萨维奇先生的遗嘱上签了字
But you signed Mr Savage's will.
你看着萨维奇先生 然后签字作证了 不是吗?
You watched Mr Savage and then signed as witness, didn't you?
律师说这没什么
The lawyer said it was alright.
当然 埃尔福先生
Of course, Mr Elford,
他让你在遗嘱上签字 对吗?
and he asked you to sign the will, didn't he?
邓普顿夫人...
Mrs Templeton...
她让我去楼上卧室
she told me to go up to the bedroom,
然后她出去找阿尔弗雷德
then she went out to fetch Alfred.
第二天早上 他僵硬得像块木板
The next morning he was stiff as a board.
格拉德斯发现的他 可怜的家伙
Gladys found him, poor thing.
她受到了一生中最大的冲击
She had the shock of her life.
布拉格先生 谢谢你做的一切
Thank you, Mr Bragge, for everything.
牡蛎已经寄过去了了
Oysters are in the post.
再见
Goodbye.
所以 诺克被释放了 不用保释金
So Knocker's a free man. No charges.
他们只是要求他在城里待24小时
They've just asked him to stay in the county for 24 hours.
你觉得怎么样?
What did you think?
有什么让你觉得奇怪的吗?
Does anything strike you as odd?
一切都很奇怪 但她的故事符合事实
I mean, it's all odd, but her story tallies.
除了一件事 我不知道
Except maybe one thing, I don't know.
是什么?
What's that?
我只是不明白 当客厅女仆和厨师在房♥间里的时候
I just don't understand why they went to fetch the gardener
他们为什么要去找园丁?
when the parlourmaid and the cook were in the house.
所以?
So?
所以他们为什么不去问客厅女仆呢?
So why didn't they ask the parlourmaid?
你这么说很有意思
It's funny you should say that.
因为我留下问了普拉特太太
Because I stayed behind to ask Mrs Pratt
女仆的名字和地址
for the maid's name and address.
客厅女仆的名字就叫做埃文斯
The parlourmaid's name was Evans.
你刚刚和艾伦·卡斯泰尔斯
You've just asked the same question
问了同一个问题
that Alan Carstairs asked on the beach.
他们为什么不去问埃文斯?
Why didn't they ask Evans?
没有格拉迪斯·埃文斯的地址
There's no address for a Gladys Evans,
但知道她在一家叫天鹅的酒吧工作
but apparently she worked in a pub called The Swan.
美国历史上著名的雌雄大盗
邦妮和克莱德
Bonnie and Clyde.
小心我的肩膀
Mind the shoulder.
这台车你想卖♥♥多少钱?
How much do you want for it?
非卖♥♥品 这是我的最爱
Not for sale. I'm in love.
不 诺克 我要从你这里买♥♥
No, Knocker, I'm buying it from you
然后再还给你
and giving it back to you.
不还价
No arguments.
我已经有辩护律师了
I already got me the brief.
布拉格先生被雇用了
Mr Bragge is on the payroll.
还有...
Also...
心想事成 德温特女士
You're alright, Lady Derwent.
你也是 海军候补军官比登
You too, Midshipman Beadon.
格拉迪斯·埃文斯也结婚了 搬回了威尔士
Gladys Evans got married too, and moved back to Wales.
她现在是格拉迪斯·罗伯茨了
She's Gladys Roberts now.
教区牧师的住♥宅♥ 马尔斯博尔特
The Vicarage, Marchbolt.
博比 是你家的罗伯茨夫人
Bobby, that's your Mrs Roberts.
好了 在雷克瑟姆还有一站
Right. There's one more stop at Wrexham
然后直接回家
and then home straight.
女仆是唯一一个知道房♥间里发生了什么的人
LADY MARCHAM: The maid is the only one who knows what's going on in a house.
弗兰基
Frankie.
她做到了
She's done it.
什么?谁做到了?
What? Who has?
我那可笑的不走寻常路的妈妈
My ridiculous off-the-pavement mother
已经破案了
has actually cracked the case.
我丢了这只手套 你看
I lost this glove, see,
我妈妈勃然大怒 对我大吼大叫
and my mother absolutely popped a vein and shouted at me.
" 屋子里唯一一个知道发生了什么的人
"The only person in the house who knows what's going on
" 就是女仆
"is the maid."
- 我不明白... - 她是对的 该死的
-I don't see... -She's right, darn it.
厨师在厨房♥ 园丁在花♥园♥里
The cook is in the kitchen, the gardener's in the garden,
谁是唯一一个每天都能在房♥子里看到人
who is the only person who sees people in the house every day
认识他们所有人的脸的人?
and knows all of their faces?
- 客厅女仆 - 客厅女仆!
-The parlourmaid. -The parlourmaid!
格拉迪斯·埃文斯是三人中唯一一个可能知道
Gladys Evans was the only one of the three who could have known
签署约翰·萨维奇遗嘱的人...
that the man signing John Savage's will...
不是约翰·萨维奇
Was not John Savage.
那是莫伊拉 那是莫伊拉
That's Moira. That's Moira.
弗兰基 停车
Frankie, stop the car.
莫伊拉 莫伊拉
Moira. Moira.
你在这里做什么?
What are you doing here?
哦
Oh.
我有些事想跟你说
I need to talk to you about some things.
- 给我一分钟 - 好的
-Give me a minute. -Okay. Alright.
她需要帮助 想聊一聊
She needs help and she needs to talk.
你知道 我定了去伦敦的火车 想逃走
I booked a train to London, you see, to get away
然后意识到
and I realised
在我下火车的时候 有人跟踪我
as I was getting off the train there was someone following me.
- 什么人? - 我不知道
-What someone? -I don't know.
我只是感觉他们想伤害我
I could just feel they meant me harm.
我住进了一家旅馆
I checked into a hotel.
不是我常住的旅馆 是便宜点的旅馆 因为
Not my usual hotel, a cheaper hotel because
- 我没有... - 是的 好了 然后呢?
-I don't have... -Yes, yes, alright. And?
弗兰基
Frankie.
我只是想让她说重点
I just want her to get to the point.
- 哦 天啊 他来了 - 谁?
-Oh, my God, he's here. -Who?
- 你看到他了吗? - 谁 搞什么鬼?
-Do you see him? -Who, for crying out loud?
- 罗杰尔·巴辛顿-弗伦奇 - 罗杰尔·巴辛...
-Roger Bassington-ffrench. -Roger Bass...
为什么?他为什么在马尔斯博尔特?
Why? Why is he in Marchbolt?
我本以为他是来找我的 然后我意识到
I thought he was here for me and then I realised
他是来这里找别人的
he was here for someone else.
谁?
Who?
这一切都令人困惑
It's all so confusing.
没关系 慢慢来
It's alright, take your time.
我们从头说
Start from the beginning.
你觉得他是来找谁的?
Who do you think he's here for?
弗兰基?
Frankie?
弗兰基 你在干什么?
Frankie, what are you doing?
我在干什么 莫伊拉?
What am I doing, Moira?
抱歉 我叫错名字了
I'm sorry, wrong name.
我在干什么 坦普尔顿夫人?
What am I doing, Mrs Templeton?
或者我该叫你露丝?
Or may I call you Rose?
我刚刚看到了你的脸
I saw your face just then.
你在我们的茶里放了东西 对吗?
You've put something in our tea, haven't you?
等我寄给乔治·诺特
We'll find out what it is when I send that
就能搞清楚这是什么了
to George Arbuthnot.
不过我猜是水合氯醛
剧集 | 悬崖上的谋杀(2022) | 导航列表