剧集 | 白教堂血案(2009) | 导航列表
《白教堂血案》
第二季 第二集
前情回顾
下集预告
瞎乞丐
有组织罪案调查部
有人目击科雷双胞胎之一捅死一人
瞎乞丐酒吧 乔治·柯奈尔中弹身亡
E·帕里奇咖啡店 双胞胎多年来经常光顾的地方之一
E·帕里奇咖啡店
?There must be a way?
?There must be a way?
?To stop...?
?You...?
?Reflect in your eyes...?
?I just don't know how to disguise...?
?To be with somebody new...?
?Oh, there must be a way!?
?But I can't find the way without you!!?
首都呈现了空前的安宁
The capital is safer now than it has ever been.
没案子可大展拳脚 我要闷死了
There's nothing to do. I'm inert.
什么情况
So, what have you got for me?
挺吓人的
Something gruesome, I'm afraid.
但你们也明白这是怎么回事了吧
But you know what we've got here, don't you?
这又是模仿犯
Another copy cat.
-科雷的疯狂粉丝 -他是谁
- A crazed Kray fan. - Who's he?
史蒂芬·杜克斯
Stephen Dukes.
暴♥力♥事件愈演愈烈 得打住了
Violence is getting out of control. Needs to be reined in.
你对他的背景了解多少 你问问他父亲是谁
You know about his background? Ask him about his father.
-迈尔斯吗 -问问他"探囊"弗莱迪的事
- Miles? - Ask him about Freddie The Dip.
这不是六十年代的罪犯
This isn't part of a big crime ring
复活重组犯罪集团犯下的案子
with villains resurrected from the swinging 60s.
传说总有一天
The legend promises that
科雷兄弟会回来 死而复生
one day Ron and Reg will return. Resurrected.
-我可不怕鬼魂 -我怕
- I'm not afraid of ghosts. - I am.
他显然是从没来过
He's obviously never been in here.
我从没见过他
I've never seen him before.
你看怎么样
What do you think?
我看你还得再找块白板来
I think you're gonna need another whiteboard.
这和1966年的情形完全一致
This is exactly the same as in 1966.
罗尼·科雷一心想杀人泄欲
Ronnie Kray was thirsting for blood.
乔治·柯奈尔当时就坐在那边喝淡啤酒
George Cornell was sitting right there drinking a light ale
罗尼进来就冲他脑袋开了一枪
when Ronnie came in and shot him in the head.
这个人喝的是贮藏啤酒 很接近了
Our victim was a lager man. It's close enough.
凶手放了两枪警告其他人离开
Two warning shots fired to clear everyone out
然后冲这人脑袋开了一枪
and this man gets a bullet in the head.
66年柯奈尔被杀一案唯一的目击证人
The only witness to the Cornell murder in '66
是酒吧女招待
was the barmaid.
她加入了证人保护计划 他们找不到她
And she went into witness protection. They can't get her.
那么比利·邦希尔四十年前做了什么
So what did Billy Bunhill do 40 years ago
而招致杀祸呢
to deserve this?
谁又会等这么久才来寻仇
And who waits that long to take revenge?
女招待目睹了一切 但是她不肯说
Barmaid saw everything but she wouldn't talk.
真是历史重演
Oh, this is the stroll through history!
她不肯跟我说 但是她说她愿告诉你
She won't talk to me but she said she'd talk to you.
听着 我看到了吉米·科雷
Look, I saw Jimmy Kray, all right?
吉米·科雷开的枪
Jimmy Kray shot him.
你们还等什么 他家就在附近
What are you waiting for? He only lives round the corner!
各就各位
Move into position.
好了 行动
OK. Go!
投降了 投降了
Compromised. Compromised.
别傻站着 吉米在等你们呢
Don't just stand their gawping. Jimmy's expecting ya.
你是修专案室天花板的那个工人
You're the builder who fixed the ceiling in the incident room!
你手下怎么样了
How's your boy doing?
屁♥股♥还痛吧
Still got a sore arse, has he?
逮捕他 带出去
Arrest him and get him out of here.
等等 我要先告别
Hang on. Gotta say my goodbyes first.
我会回来吃晚饭的 亲爱的
I'll be back in time for dinner, love.
好吗
Ok?
走吧
Come on.
先生们
Gentlemen.
他整晚都在家 所以不管你们以为他做了什么
He was here all night so whatever you think he did,
肯定不是他
he didn't.
吉米·科雷 拜托
Jimmy Kray. I mean, come on.
谁都知道科雷家已经没有人了 都死了
Everyone knows there aren't any Krays any more. They're all dead.
他就是科雷的后人
He's a Kray alright.
我每次去K歌♥还说自己是猫王呢
Yeah. Every time I do the Karaoke, I call myself Elvis.
-也不代表我就是王 -我能证明
- But it don't make me the King. - I can prove it.
罗尼在监狱的时候我一直写信给他
I used to write to Ronnie Kray when he was in prison.
他邀请我去看他 我就去了 持续了几年
He invited me to visit him so I did that for a couple of years.
有一天他说他想要个继承者
Then one day he was talking about how he wanted an heir.
要个儿子来延续传奇
A son to carry on the legend.
我主动提出帮忙
I offered to help.
罗尼·科雷是个厌女同性恋
Ronnie Kray was a misogynistic homosexual
他觉得所有女人都很脏
who thought all women were dirty.
你怎么怀的孕
How could you get pregnant?
因为他在一种特殊的银行里存了些东西
Because he'd kept a deposit in a special type of bank.
懂我意思吗
If you know what I mean.
我去取"款"了
And I made a withdrawal.
这上面没有父亲的名字
There's no father's name.
父亲得到场才能在出生证明上签字
Because the father has to be present to register the birth.
罗尼当时在监狱 怎么能到场呢
And Ronnie could hardly do that from prison, could he?
你给罗尼·科雷生了儿子 却一直没人知道
You had Ronnie Kray's son and no-one knew about it until now?
我必须保密
I had to keep it a secret
直到他们能照顾好自己
till they was old enough to look after themselves.
就是为防着你们这种人
On account of people like you.
还有其他可能会伤害他们的人
And others that would see harm done to 'em.
他们
Themselves?
你有几个科雷家的孩子
How many Krays did you have?
只有一对双胞胎
Just my twins.
两个完美的儿子
Two perfect boys.
-你相信她的话吗 -信
- You believe her story? - Well, yeah.
确实有精♥子♥银行这个说法
The legend said there was a sperm bank.
封存了科雷兄弟的遗产 等着他们卷土重来
Storing the legacy of Ron and Reg waiting for the day.
是东区用来吓唬孩子的睡前故事
It was a scary bedtime story for little kids in the East End.
你以为有模仿犯时吓得惊恐发作
You had a panic attack when you thought it was a copycat.
真是科雷家的孩子 你倒很镇定
You're fine with it being the real Krays twins.
屈辱的活着还不如死个痛快
Well, I'd rather die a lion than live like a mouse.
-真的 -我当然不想死
- Really? - Well, not the dying part, obviously.
就是表达下这个意思
But you know what I mean.
吉米和约翰尼·科雷
Jimmy and Johnny Kray.
-好一对家伙 -你了解他们吗
- What a pair. - What do you know about them?
他们最近才出现 说是罗尼·科雷的儿子
They surfaced recently swearing they are Ronnie Kray's sons.
誓要夺回东区 不过是虚张声势罢了
Promising to take back the East End but it's all bluff.
他们只是在利用他们父亲的名望
They're just trading on their father's name.
那他们真是科雷的后代
So they are genuine Krays? The real thing?
延续了血脉 却没继承精神
Real in body but not in spirit.
吉米和约翰尼·科雷只向往那种光鲜的
Jimmy and Johnny Kray are only interested in the glamour
黑帮生活
of the gangster lifestyle.
他们就是"星二代"
They are celebrity offspring
缺乏父辈的才能和智慧
who lack the talent and wit of their father.
我有个证人说看到吉米开枪杀人
I have a witness who says Jimmy shot a man dead.
这个证人很可能是收了五十镑
A witness who is probably 50 pounds richer
告诉你是吉米杀的人
for giving you Jimmy's name.
哪会有人付钱让人指证自己杀人呢
Why would anyone pay a witness to say they committed murder?
因为像吉米和约翰尼那样的废物
Because when you are as useless as Jimmy and Johnny Kray,
也只能偷偷名声了
the only thing you can steal is credit.
如果他们因涉嫌杀人被捕 会显得很厉害
If they can get arrested for murder, it makes them look good.
你无法起诉 他们得以获释
You won't be able to charge and they'll walk free
-而且声名鹊起 -不
- but with bigger reputations. - No.
他们像父亲一样厉害
They are their father's sons.
而且正在为父报仇
And they are revenging him.
他们袭击了我一个手下
They attacked one of my detectives,
还进了我的办公室
they infiltrated my offices.
让半数警员与我为敌
They've turned half the uniforms against me.
我不是个生事的人
I'm not the kind of man who starts a fight
但也绝不怕事
but I certainly won't walk away from one.
你这是在帮他们造势
You're making them into what they want to be.
你被他们制♥造♥的幻象蒙蔽了
You're falling for the fantasy they've created.
当心啊 乔