剧集 | 白教堂血案(2009) | 导航列表
Did you really have that coming to you?
走开 不然我叫人赶你走
Go, or I'll have you thrown out.
你可能没意识到自己有多幸运
You probably don't realise it, but you were lucky.
我建议你 养好伤
My advice? Get better...
离开白教堂区
and get the hell out of Whitechapel.
-迈尔斯呢 -他请病假了
- Where's Miles? - He's called in sick.
他吓坏了
He's lost his bottle.
他只是有点不顺 别因此就贬低他
Let's not write the man off, just cause he's having a bad week.
钱德勒探长
DI Chandler.
卡萨诺总警督 有何贵干
DCI Cazenove? What are you doing here?
我们受命接管里尼·柯布
We have been tasked to take over the enquiry
被杀一案的调查工作
into the murder of Lennie Cobb.
为什么
On what grounds?
此案与黑帮有关
That it's a gang-related killing.
雷·迈尔斯警长发现多起相似的暴♥力♥案件
DS Ray Miles has identified a pattern of violence,
与有组织犯罪有关
and has found links to organised crime,
有待进一步调查
which require further investigation.
他把这些发现告诉了我们
He pass his findings on to us.
我怎么不知道
That's news to me.
好吧 你们自便
Fine, help yourself
-全拿走吧 -抱歉
- Take it all. - I'm sorry.
我无意冒犯你
I don't mean to step on your toes.
有新情况我会通知你的
I'll keep you informed.
别嚷嚷 会吓到小鱼
Don't start shouting. You'll scare the fish.
我真想把你推下去
I've a good mind to push you in there.
坐下 拿点鱼饵
Sit down and take some food.
我不想喂鱼 我要你解释
I don't wanna feed fish. I want an explanation.
请坐 长官
Sit down. Sir.
我知道你不喜欢我的做法 对不起
I know you don't like what I did, and for that I'm sorry.
但我必须这样
But it had to be done.
这案子越来越有意思了
It was shaping up to be a really interesting case,
你却拱手让人
and you just gave it away.
-太有意思的案子沾不得 -什么意思
- Some cases can be too interesting. - What the hell does that mean?
-我们去酒吧坐坐 -什么...
- Let's go to the pub. - Wha...?
这才下午两点
It's two in the afternoon.
正好他们都在
Well, then they'll all be there, won't they?
-两杯苦啤酒 -其实 我想要...
- Two pints of bitter, please. - Actually, I'll have -
就来两杯啤酒
No, two pints of bitter.
四处看看 告诉我你看到了什么
Just look around and tell me what you see.
一群看了午间脱衣舞还苦着脸的人吗
A tough crowd for the lunchtime stripper?
你在用眼睛看 没用心看
You're looking but you're not seeing.
仔细看
Try again.
站住
'Hold it!'
你叫我什么
'What did you call me?'
别吵啦
'Leave it out!'
别动
'Keep still'
他们把那男人怎么了...他嘴上...
What the hell did they do to that man with the... things?
他们把刀塞进他嘴里一搅
They rammed a cutlass into his mouth and carved.
-管那叫切尔西的微笑 -老天啊
- They call it a Chelsea smile. - Jesus!
我一看到里尼·柯布的尸体
As soon as I saw Lennie Cobb's body,
就想到可能有人在模仿科雷兄弟
I thought someone might be copying the Krays.
一看见那些人的伤 就确定无疑了
And when I discovered the woundings, I knew it for certain.
你认为有模仿犯 为什么
If you thought it was a copycat, why didn't you...
你为什么否定巴肯
Why did you disagree with Buchan?
为什么不把你的想法告诉我
Why didn't you tell me what you were thinking?
科雷兄弟曾经一统伦敦
Look, the Krays owned London.
他们用暴♥力♥和疯狂建造了恐惧的高墙
They built up a wall of fear using violence and madness,
没人动得了他们
and nobody could touch them.
他们完全控制了警♥察♥
They had the police in their pockets,
他们勒索政客 贿赂陪审团
they blackmailed politicians, they fixed their juries.
他们的名字和声望就是法律
Their name and their reputation was the law.
现在又有人借科雷兄弟的名字
Now someone's using the Kray name again,
做他们当年做的事
copying what they did.
我最不想看到的就是巴肯去多管闲事
The last thing I needed was Buchan sticking his nose
把你也卷进来
and getting you involved.
真希望你别这么小瞧我
I do wish you wouldn't underestimate me.
我能照顾好自己 好吗
I can handle myself, you know?
我能的
I can!
都忙着呢
Keeping busy?
很好
Good.
-喂 -是我
- Hello? - Yeah, it's me.
你好吗
How you doin'?
瞧啊
Look, look, look.
我在《犯罪观察》就这么接电♥话♥
This is how I do the phones in Crimewatch.
[BBC1的一个节目]
-钱德勒探长 -斯♥诺♥克厅后面见
- DI Chandler. - 'Meet you at the back of the snooker hall.'
-哪个斯♥诺♥克厅 -摄政斯♥诺♥克
- Back of which snooker hall? - 'The Regency.'
-有人被刺伤 -你是谁
- 'There's been a stabbing.' - Who is this?
快看 我还装作有人提供线索 做记录
Look. Now I'm writing down notes like someone's called a tip in.
真逗
That's great.
曼塞尔
Mansell!
-这样不好笑 -怎么 我做什么了
- That's not funny! - What? What have I done?
-电♥话♥ -抱歉 长官
- The phone. - I'm sorry, sir,
是你说让我们忙起来嘛
but you did say to make yourself look busy.
-你刚刚在和谁说话 -麦科马克 长官
- Who were you talking to? - McCormack, sir.
-你没打给我吗 -没有 长官
- You didn't call me just now? - No, sir.
抱歉
Oh, I'm sorry.
好吧 是这样的
Right, it appears
我刚接到匿名电♥话♥
I've just had an anonymous tip
有家斯♥诺♥克厅发生刺刀伤人案
about a bayoneting at a snooker hall.
伤人案 交给卡萨诺
A bayoneting? Give it to Cazenove.
我会的 但我想先去看看
I will, but I want go and have a look first.
-为什么 -如果有人在模仿科雷兄弟
- Why? - Because if someone's copying the Krays,
那就是惊天大案
then this case will be huge.
我说的话你都没有听进去吗
Do you ever listen to a word I've said, have you!
-这很危险 -好吧 那我带肯特去
- This is dangerous! - Fine, I'll take Kent.
如果真有人在模仿科雷兄弟
If somebody is copying the Krays,
那他们也只是可悲的仰慕者而已
that would just make them some kind of pathetic wannabe, wouldn't it?
根本没必要害怕
You don't need to be scared.
得教训教训他们 让他们守规矩
You need to give them a slap, tell them how to behave.
教训 是啊 绝对管用
A slap, yeah, that'd do it
能告诉我怎么回事吗
Can you tell me what happened?
好 我在打球 然后滑倒了
Yeah. I was playing, and I slipped.
-你滑倒了 -是啊 我可真蠢
- You slipped? - Yeah, don't I feel silly, eh?
-谁用刀刺穿了你的手 -哪里有刀
- Who put the knife through your hand? - What knife?
-是那个酒保 -莫里斯之墓的 没错
- That's the barman. - In the Grave Maurice. Yeah, I know.
-他是谁 -史蒂芬·杜克斯
- Who's he? - Steven Dukes.
他爸是家族帮派的老大
His father runs the family firm,
你要找他谈 得客气点
so if you're gonna talk to him, you behave yourself.
我是警♥察♥ 我想怎么跟他谈就怎么谈
I'm the police. I'll talk to him however I want.
我是钱德勒探长
DI Chandler.
他遇袭的时候你在场吗
Were you here when this man was attacked?
请回答我 杜克斯先生
Please don't ignore me, Mr Dukes.
否则我会觉得你有所隐瞒
It makes me think you have something to hide.
想跟我谈 就逮捕我
If you wanna talk to me, arrest me.
否则 滚出我的地盘
Otherwise, get off my premises.
我到处看看去
I'm gonna have a look around.
是我打的电♥话♥
I'm the one who called you.
你现在能说名字了吗
Do you have a name yet?
你来见我是对的
Meeting me was the right decision.
你为史蒂芬·杜克斯工作吗
Do you work for... Steven Dukes?
他更像我的同僚 而不是老板
I would call him my colleague, rather than my boss.
[凯撒发现他助手 挚友兼养子布鲁图斯也来刺杀他时说的话]
你也有份吗 布鲁图斯
Et tu, Brute?
凯撒大帝 这话说得有水平
Julius Caesar. That's very good.
也很接近真♥相♥了
And not far from the truth.
暴♥力♥事件愈演愈烈
The violence is getting out of control.
这样对生意不利 得打住了
It's bad for business. Needs to be reined in.
你为什么不去找有组织罪案调查部
Well, why not go to the Organised Crime Division?
因为有高层人士认为你更合适
Cos somebody in high places thinks you're the man for the job.
那就告诉我杜克斯都干了什么
Give me something on Dukes, then.
做你该做的