剧集 | 白教堂血案(2009) | 导航列表
Well, they don't give you a choice.
-迈尔斯 -木匠酒吧
- Miles? - Carpenter's Arms.
-知道在哪儿吗 -我找得到
- Do you know it? - I'll find it.
他到底在哪儿
Where is he, then?
他就来
He's on his way.
约翰尼可不会给他第二次机会
Yeah, well... Johnny won't give him a second chance.
他会来的
He'll be here.
停下来吧
Come on! God!
干杯
Cheers.
他临阵脱逃了
He's bottled it.
马上就到
Any second now.
这是你的报复吗
So this is your revenge, is it?
替另一边干活
Swapping sides?
降级做警员我薪水少多了
Putting me back in uniform meant I lost a lot of pay.
总得想办法付按揭
I had to make up the mortgage somehow.
酒水免费你就喝那个
An open bar and you choose that?
这里连泡茶的东西都没有
I couldn't see any tea making facilities.
要冰吗
Do you want ice?
看来有人很照顾你
Someone's looking after you, then.
是个高层人士
Someone in high places.
我就知道这么多
That's all I know.
菲茨呢
Where's Fitz?
没有心跳了
I can't hear a heartbeat.
等等 他穿了...
Wait a minute. He's wearing...
他穿了防弹衣
He's wearing body armour!
你个混♥蛋♥
You bastard!
快点起来
Come on. Wake up!
你知道他们要伏击我们
You knew this was an ambush!
你知道我们可能会死
You knew we could have got killed!
你想让我怎样
What do you want me to do, eh?
跟你们一起死吗
Die with you?!
我有家人
I got family.
-我也有啊 -你被捕了
- Yeah. So have I! - You are under arrest.
只有你一个人想阻止他们兄弟俩
You are the only person in the world who is trying to stop them.
只有你一个人不明白
The only one who doesn't get it.
来啊 抓我吧
So go on. Arrest me.
来啊
Come on!
你时日不多了
You're on borrowed time.
钱德勒探长
DI Chandler.
你离死不远了
You're a dead man.
现在 将科雷兄弟视为盟友而不要与他们为敌
As of now, consider the Krays allies rather than targets.
他们有你什么把柄
What they got on you?
受贿 性丑闻 到底是什么
Money? Sex? What is it?
你喝酒了 你这样子就不该办案
You've been drinking. You're not fit to lead any enquiry.
有中意的吗
See anything there you like?