剧集 | 白教堂血案(2009) | 导航列表
I'm sorry.
专案室遭窃的那晚我在场
I was there the night the incident room was burgled.
你怎么不说呢
Well, why didn't you say anything?
我没能阻止他们
I couldn't do anything to stop them.
所以不想告诉你
I didn't want you to know.
从现在开始放下你的骄傲
Well, from now on leave your ego out of it.
我只在乎真♥相♥
All that matters to me is the truth.
容我介绍世界最大的三合会的军械士
I'd like to introduce the armourer for the world's biggest triad,
十四K的"红极杀手"
the Red Pole Enforcer of the 14K.
[十四K: 总部位于香港的国际黑帮]
箱子里是什么
What's in the case?
暗♥杀♥公文包
The assassin's briefcase.
没错
Yeah.
里面有货吗
Is it loaded?
氯化琥珀酰胆碱
Succinylcholine chloride,
数秒内就可使人瘫痪并致死
causes paralysis and death within seconds.
随后自行分解 几乎检测不到
Then it breaks down and is almost impossible to detect.
对付钱德勒探长足够了
That'll do for DI Chandler.
但这要接近对方才能用
But you need to be close to use that.
靠得近 才能看到他濒死时眼中的恐惧
You need to be close to see the fear in his eyes when he dies.
瞧你写了什么
Ah, you see what you did there?
"乞丐"
Beggar.
这个词结尾是"ar" 不是"er"
It's A-R, not E-R.
有什么大不了
What difference does it make?
大家都知道我写的什么
Everyone knows what it is.
但那确实是个错误
It is a mistake.
虽然很小 但积少成多
A small one, I grant you, but one mistake begets another
最后你就深陷在误解和混乱中了
until you are mired in confusion and misapprehension.
滚蛋 这次结尾是"er"
Bugger off! E-R.
比如
Example,
你们没从一开始就秘密调查 就是个错误
a mistake was not making your inquiry secret from the beginning.
我认为这造成了一定后果
I think that has made a difference.
毕竟你们失去了一位队友
After all, you are a man down.
听着
Look!
我知道这是你家
I know this is your house,
茶包杯垫都是你的
your teabags, your doilies.
但你也没有权利对我指手画脚
But that does not give you the right to tell me how to do my job.
我们才是侦探
We are detectives,
你不过是个端茶的
you are the bloody tea lady.
我也有用的
I am more than that!
有点自知之明
Know your place!
你逼我非说不可了
You, sir, force me to show my hand.
我在院子里等你
I'll see you on the patio.
你知道 我最近也在做些调查
As you know, I've been conducting my own inquiries recently.
但你不知道的是 我是在调查
What you didn't know is that my investigation has been into
你父亲"探囊"弗莱迪的死
the murder of your father, Freddie The Dip.
你无权调查我的家事
You have no business looking into my family!
你到底想不想知道发生了什么
Do you want to know what happened or not?
有什么好知道的 他就是个小丑
What's to know? He was a clown.
不
No.
你应该听听真♥相♥
You should hear the truth.
你父亲邀罗尼·科雷来喝茶
Your father invited Ronnie Kray to tea.
我记得 我在场
Yeah, I remember, I was there.
是的 看来罗尼很喜欢你
Yes, well, it appears that Ronnie took a bit of a shine to you.
是嘛
Oh, really?
有意思 他当时可是吓死我了
Well, that's funny, 'cause he scared the life out of me.
我的意思是 他看上你了
No, I mean he really liked the look of you.
你父亲并不高兴
And your father didn't like that,
很不高兴
not one bit.
他明确地告诉罗尼让他离你远点
So he told Ronnie in no uncertain terms to stay away from you.
罗尼不喜欢别人
But Ronnie was very angry at being told
拒绝他的要求
what he could and couldn't have.
他一向想要什么就能得到什么
He was used to getting his own way.
所以他邀弗莱迪去钓鱼
So he asked Freddie to go fishing.
我很抱歉地告诉你
And, I'm sorry to say...
他让人开枪打死了弗莱迪
he had Freddie shot in the head.
你父亲是在保护你
Your father was protecting you.
他反抗罗尼·科雷
He stood up to Ronnie Kray
就是因为他爱你
because he loved you.
你不用总是对谁都那么凶
You don't need to be so angry with everybody all the time.
你一直都戒备心很强
You're going through life on the defensive,
不让人接近你 但是
keeping everyone back but...
我们都站在你这边
we're all on your side,
像你父亲那样
just like your father.
你知道尸体是怎么处理的吗
Do you know what happened to the body?
还没查到
Not yet.
如果他们看上了你
If they liked the look of you,
你就被选中了
you were chosen.
你只能按命令行事
You had to do what you were told,
像奴隶一样
like a slave.
你从没当过谁的奴隶
You never have been anyone's slave.
不是每个人都那么幸运
Not everyone's so lucky.
你说得对
You're right.
吉米身边肯定也有这样的人
There'll be someone like that in Jimmy's world.
告密人
A whistleblower.
不 不仅如此
No, no, no, no, no, more than that.
一个害怕的人
Someone who's scared,
觉得自己被困在噩梦里
who has found himself trapped in a nightmare
可能还在想办法逃离
and may be looking for a way out.
我知道你说的是谁
I know who you mean.
我们去解救他吧
Let's throw him a lifeline.
练拳击怎么还抽烟 影响体力
You can't box and smoke, you'll have no stamina.
首轮结束就得上气不接下气
You'll be wheezing on your knees at the first round bell.
说不定他在那之前就能击败对方
Maybe he knocks out his opponents before he gets out of breath.
他走了
There he goes.
别过来
Get away from me.
我们只想跟你聊聊
We just want to have a chat.
我不能跟你说话
I can't talk to you.
你别无选择
You don't really have a choice.
如果被人发现 我就死定了
If I'm seen, I'm good as dead.
别担心
Don't worry,
我知道一个地方 那儿没有坏人
I know a place where you never see villains
也没有警♥察♥
or policemen.
你多大了 十六七岁吧
How old are you, 16, 17?
想脱离他们很正常
It's okay to want out.
这不是背叛 而是自我保护
It's not betrayal, it's self-preservation.
你肯定看得出吉米快撑不下去了
You must see it's all going wrong for Jimmy now.
他得意不了多久了
His days are numbered.
别回去了
Don't go back.
如果你跟我们走
If you come with us,
从现在起你就自♥由♥了
then as of now, you're free.
你可以重新开始你的生活
You get your life back.
真正意义上的生活
A real life.
你想去哪都行
Anywhere you want.
有房♥ 有工作
A flat, a job.
有未来
A future.
我知道的不多
I don't know much.
我只是消遣的工具
I was picked for my entertainment skills,
他们谈正事时不会叫上我
I don't get invited to the war councils.
你知道些什么
What do you know?
我知道吉米的大秘密
I know Jimmy's big secret.
吉米认为做个他父亲那样的同性恋
Jimmy thinks that being gay like his dad
对延续传奇很重要
is a really important part of the legend.
但他不是同性恋
But he's not gay.
他装得倒挺像
He's pretty good at faking it.
他没装 是我在装
He ain't faking it. I am.
我是女的
I'm a girl.
吉米只是装作是同性恋
So, Jimmy's only pretending to be gay.
问题是 他还有没有装别的
Question is how far does the pretence go?
我们一开始以为凶手是个模仿犯
Well, we started off thinking that the killer was a copycat.
然后我们见到了吉米和约翰尼
And then we meet Jimmy and Johnny Kray