剧集 | 白教堂血案(2009) | 导航列表
而并非窒息而死
rather than asphyxia.
这是弗莱迪· 米尔斯
This is Freddie Mills.
他是个拳击手 并经营一家夜店
He was a boxer who owned a night club
1965年 他被发现死在夜店后面自己的车里
and in 1965 he was found dead in his car behind the club.
是枪击致死
He'd been shot.
验尸官经检验认定为自杀
At the inquest the coroner ruled that it was suicide,
但罗尼·科雷曾威胁要杀了他
but Ronnie Kray had threatened Mills's life
而且他冲自己的眼睛开枪
and he'd shot himself in the eye,
这点很蹊跷
which is unusual.
那到底是他杀还是自杀
So what was it, murder or a suicide?
-没人知道 -你觉得麦科马克是他杀
- No one knows. - You think McCormack was murdered.
然后被布置成自杀的样子
And they made it look like suicide.
就像弗莱迪· 米尔斯
Just like Freddie Mills.
那确实是科雷兄弟杀了他
So they did kill him.
节哀顺变
I'm so sorry.
我还是直奔主题吧
I'll erm... I'll spare you the details.
我的初步发现
My preliminary findings,
从目前的验尸结果来看
everything I've looked at so far,
-符合自杀 -不
- are consistent with suicide. - No.
是他杀
It was murder.
他只会打一种结
The knot, he only knew one.
给什么都打这一种结
He used the same one on everything.
绳子是他系的
He tied it.
有人逼他系的
They made him tie it!
窒息的痕迹很容易找到
It isn't difficult to detect asphyxiation.
总会有瘀伤 瘀点和青紫
There's always bruising, petechiae, cyanosis.
而他的死因是上吊时
But he died because when he hung himself,
压♥迫♥迷走神经而导致心脏停搏
he compressed his vagus nerve and it stopped his heart.
他死得很干脆 确实是自杀
It was quick, and it was self-inflicted.
我不相信你
I don't believe you.
什么
What?
为什么
Why?
是科雷兄弟指使你这么说的
You're telling us what the Krays told you to tell us.
他们想伪装成自杀 你就找自杀的证据
They want it to be a suicide, so you find suicide.
我不知该说什么好
I don't know what to say,
这太不可理喻了
that's so extraordinary.
不是这样的
No, you're wrong!
他们能收买♥♥麦科马克 就能收买♥♥任何人
They got to McCormack, they can get to anyone.
但她不会
Not her!
对不起
I'm sorry.
谢谢
Thank you.
我不替任何人说话
I don't pick sides.
事实就摆在那里
I just let the facts speak for themselves.
进屋先敲门
Please knock before you come in.
恕我直言 长官
With respect, sir...
你喝醉了还怎么查案子
You can't lead this inquiry if you're drunk.
我喝酒不是为了买♥♥醉
I'm not drinking to get drunk.
那是为了什么
So what is it?
自我治疗
I'm self-medicating.
喝酒能让我不失控
If I drink I stay in control.
如果不喝
If I don't drink, then...
你见过我犯病的样子
you've seen my demons.
要么喝酒
It's either this...
否则就是站在屋里开关灯一百五十次
or standing in a room turning the lights on and off 150 times.
那我出去了
I'll close the door behind me.
注意一下
Your attention, please.
此案的调查就此停止 即刻生效
I'm shutting this inquiry down with immediate effect.
为什么要这么做
Why, why would you do that?
因为科雷兄弟不再是我们关注的重点了
Because the Krays are no longer an operational priority.
等等
Excuse me!
他们为什么不是重点了
When did the priorities change?
我是根据政局行事
I made a responding to the political climate.
而现在 将科雷兄弟视为盟友
And as of now, it's more expedient to consider
比与他们为敌更有利一些
the Krays allies rather than targets.
他们有你什么把柄
What have they got on you?
受贿 性丑闻 到底是什么
Money? Sex? What is it?
你喝酒了
You've been drinking.
你这样子就不该办案
You're not fit to lead any inquiry.
算了
Leave it.
看什么看
What?
欢迎光临寒舍
Ah, welcome.
从现在开始 要像这样敲三下
From now on, it's three knocks like this.
探长在哪
Where's the boss?
跟我来
Follow me.
好了 来吧
That's it, here we go.
大家都等着你呢
We've been waiting for you.
感谢大家前来
Thank you all for coming.
首先 我要声明 科雷兄弟
First of all, for the record, I'd like to say that the Krays
没有抓住我的任何把柄
do not have any evidence to use against me.
之前那是装出来的
That was a fabrication.
小小诡计
A subterfuge.
为的是让别人相信
Designed to convince everyone
我们已经不调查科雷兄弟了
that we are no longer investigating the Krays.
事实上 你们现在名义上已被调去
In fact, as of now, you are officially seconded
艺术品及文物部了
to Arts and Antiques.
此刻你们应该在西南部
At this very moment you're down in the West Country,
追查大肚壶
hunting down flagons, I believe.
杰克来了
That'll be Jack.
你好 亲爱的
Hello, darlin'.
还好吧 杰克 进来
Alright, Jack? Come in.
你们好啊
Alright, boys?
有中意的吗
See anything there you like?
枪我们用腻了
We've tried guns.
有新玩意吗
Give me something new.
来点有意思的
Something exciting.
汽车炸♥弹♥怎么样
What about a car bomb?
我认识一个前拆弹部队的人
I know an ex-army bomb disposal guy.
他能造出世上最美的炸♥弹♥
He can make you the most beautiful devices you ever saw.
就是汽车炸♥弹♥害了我们父亲
A car bomb's what did it for our dad.
时代变了
Well, times have changed, you know.
现在的汽车炸♥弹♥是有磁性的
Car bombs now, they're magnetic.
扔到车底下就行了
You just roll them under the car.
炸♥弹♥还是让人觉得...
Still, bombs...feel...
不吉利
Unlucky.
1967年 调查科雷兄弟的侦探
In 1967, the detective hunting the Krays,
尼珀·里德
Nipper Read,
在调查过程中处处遇到内鬼
found his inquiry to be full of spies.
他需要秘密行动
He needed secrecy,
于是他宣称调查终止
so he announced that the investigation was over
然后在廷塔哲大厦组建了一支秘密团队
and relocated a secret team to Tintagel House.
苏格兰场并不承认他们的存在
As far as Scotland Yard were concerned, they didn't exist.
这里是我们的廷塔哲大厦
This is our Tintagel House
由我们自己的尼珀·里德领导
and we are being led by our very own Nipper Read.
毫无疑问科雷兄弟在模仿他们父亲
No doubt Jimmy and Johnny Kray have copied their father
并在他们母亲那里建了瓦伦斯堡
and set up a Fort Vallance at their mum's.
[瓦伦斯路178号♥为科雷一家的住所]
而她就是维奥雷特·科雷
And she'll play the part of Violet Kray,
认为儿子完美无缺的慈母
the adoring mother who could see no wrong in her darling twins.
当时的重案组组长 约翰·杜洛斯
The head of the Murder Squad, John Du Rose,
给了尼珀·里德三个月时间缉拿科雷兄弟
gave Nipper Read three months to catch the Krays.
我们只有三天
We have three days.
只有三天
What, only three days?
再长我就不能保证你们不被人察觉了
I cannot guarantee your anonymity for longer.
你们被黑暗势力包围
You're surrounded by dark forces, gentlemen.
你们行动要迅速 隐秘
You must work fast and be invisible.
有段时间我谁都不信任
For a while there I didn't trust anyone.
我不信任迈尔斯
I didn't trust...Miles,
我不信任局长
I didn't trust the Commander...
也不信任你
..and I didn't trust you.
我错了
I was wrong.
对不起