... it doesn't feel like something that she'd do.
除非我对她的看法完全是错的
Unless I'm completely wrong about her.
如果是这样的话 可能我找错方向了
And, if I am, maybe I'm looking in the wrong places.
找? 找什么
Looking? Looking for what?
杀了她并任由尸体腐烂的那个人
Her assailant who took her life and left her up there to rot.
我以为...我以为这是一起自杀案
I thought... Erm...I thought it was a suicide.
也许是 但如果我对梅利莎一点也不了解
Oh, maybe it is, but if I don't know anything about Melissa,
那么我不能排除某些人跟她存在过节的可能性
then I can't rule out the fact that somebody didn't like her.
关于这点 我不知道怎么帮你
Well, I-I don't know how I'd be able to help you with that.
你拍这些照片的时候 这些私人的照片
Well, when you took these pictures, these intimate photographs,
她知道这是用来干嘛的吗?
did she know what they were for?
是的 我向她解释过了
Yeah. I explained everything.
她同意了? 这么裸♥露♥的形象?
And she was OK with this? Being exposed in such a way?
只是些美化了的镜头
They're flattering shots.
是吗? 我不这么认为
You think so? I don't.
她能接受
She was fine with it.
也很乐意帮忙
She was happy to help.
我相信她很乐意
Oh, I believe that part.
我认为梅利莎是那种...
I think Melissa was the sort of person who...
宁愿委屈自己也会帮助像你这样的人
would go out of her way to help someone like you.
像我这样的人? - 成功 有魅力
Someone like me? - Successful. Attractive.
我认为只要你以合适的方式要求她
I think she would've done anything for you,
她会不惜代价地帮你 你很清楚这点
had you asked in the right way. I think you knew that full well.
而且我认为你滥用了她的好心
And I think you abused it.
你这都是从哪儿知道的 警长?
And you got all this from where, Detective?
从她屋里的那张孤独凄惨的照片?
A single, sad picture in her flat?
事实是 我们都会伪装
Fact is, we all present an image to the world.
当别人问起 大多数人都会笑着说一切都好
Most of us smile and say everything's fine
尤其是事实并非如此的时候
when people ask... especially if it isn't.
但是当我们关上门 独自一人时
But when we shut the door and we're all alone,
才会展现真正的自己
that's who we really are.
那才是真的梅利莎 不是你或者我
And that's the Melissa, neither you, nor I,
或其他任何人能够了解的
nor anyone else ever got to see.
很抱歉我们帮不了你了
I'm sorry if we can't help you any further.
出来 贱女人 给我滚出来!
Get out here, bitch! Get your fat arse out here!
她拿律师来要挟我?!
She threatens me with a lawyer?!
这事跟你没完 蠢猪!
You haven't heard the last of this, piggy!
有什么好看的 傻帽
What are you looking at, nerd?
我没看到他拿走了什么东西
I didn't see him walking out with anything
不过肯定没干好事 - 出什么事了
but he was clearly up to no good. - What's this?
今天早上我发现有人从教员室出来
I caught some guy coming out the staff room this morning.
我喊他的时候 他逃走了 - 在这儿?
When I challenged him, he ran off. - In here?
是的 真是肆无忌惮啊
Mmm-hmm. Brazen as anything.
幸好没人丢东西
No-one's reported anything missing, thank God.
你看到他长什么样了吗?
Did you get a look at him?
二十多岁 棕色的头发 黑色夹克 没看到他的脸
Mid 20s. Brown hair, dark jacket. I didn't see his face.
所以我才要把东西都带在身上
Now that's why I make sure I carry everything on me.
早上我碰到了你的一位新邻居
I bumped into one of your new neighbours this morning.
男的女的 - 男的
Him or her? - Him.
挺帅的 但不是传统那种帅
Quite charming, in an unconventional way.
他今晚要搞个小聚会 邀请我们去
He's having drinks tonight. Wanted to know if we could make it.
怎么啦 他们是新来的 想跟大家认识认识
What? They're new, they want to introduce themselves.
我觉得挺好
I think it's nice.
是吗? 我觉得很麻烦
Really? I think it's an effort.
上楼见见你的新邻居很麻烦?
Walking upstairs to meet your new neighbours is an effort?
都是些社交上的事
Just the whole socialising thing.
我觉得我太老了不太适合这些
No, I think I'm getting too old for it.
我很肯定我这辈子想交的朋友都已经交到了
I'm pretty certain I've met all the friends I'm ever likely to make.
现在 其他人只是出于礼貌随便聊几句
From here on in, it's just small talk and manners.
我们就不能拉上窗帘 假装外出了吗?
Can't we just close the curtains, pretend to be out?
你真是个可悲的老家伙
You miserable old git.
就为了这点 我也要让你去
Just for that, I'm going to make you go.
一切都好吗?
Everything all right?
是的
Yes.
一切都很好 塞勒斯先生
Everything's fine, Mr Sellers.
看看这些东西 看看我们
Look at this. Look at us.
怎么
What?
我们是大人了
We're grown-ups.
别 那是男人的工作
No! That's a man's job. Isn't it?
你说的那是男仆
I think you're thinking of butlers.
去开门吧
But go for it.
你们之前的住户...理查德...是个典型的宅男
The guy who was in here before you... Richard... he was a classic nerd.
墙上贴满了地精之类的海报
He had posters of goblins and stuff all over the walls.
那他一定没有女朋友
I'm guessing he didn't have a girlfriend, then.
没听到有什么动静
Didn't hear any action.
这可不是说我们专门听那种声音
Not that we listen out for that sort of stuff.
以她现在的状态
Well, state she's in,
你们在一段时间内也听不到我们有什么动静的
you're not going to be hearing much out of us for a while, either.
迈克尔! - 怎么啦
Michael! - What?
失陪一下
Oh, excuse me.
楼上那户...
So, the flat upstairs...?
那事太可怕了 太可悲了
Oh, that was just terrible. Really sad.
她是怎样的一个人
What sort of a neighbour was she?
梅利莎 她很低调
Melissa? She was quiet.
我们基本上都不会注意到她
We hardly knew she was there, did we?
除非她下楼了
Unless she was coming down the stairs.
那个女人就像是优雅的大象
The woman had the grace of an elephant.
你好 基隆 - 你好 - 请进
Hi, Kieron. - Hi. - Come on in.
这是帕特丽夏 - 嗯 我们见过了 - 欢迎入住
This is Patricia. - Yeah, we met. - Welcome to the neighbourhood.
谢谢
Thanks.
塞勒斯先生 很高兴你能来 - 迈克尔
Ah, Mr Sellers. Glad you could make it. - Michael.
你还记得那次你抓到我
Do you remember that time you caught me
在舞台幕布后面偷偷喝椰子酒吗?
necking a bottle of Malibu behind the stage curtains?
为此你还让我休学了
You suspended me for that.
真是三十年河东三十年河西啊 是不是?
Times have changed, haven't they, sir?
你对那两个红唇女同了解多少?
What do you make of the lipstick lesbians?
我们还没怎么接触过
I haven't really got to know them yet.
我的忠告是 别跟她们扯上关系
Don't, is my advice.
那个高个儿的 是个可怕的婊♥子♥
The taller one is a horrendous bitch.
我能再来一瓶吗? - 啤酒吗? 当然
Can I have another one of these? - Beer, yeah.
另外一个完全逆来顺受
The other one doesn't speak until she's given permission.
你认识梅利莎吗?
Did you know Melissa?
那个死去的女孩?
The dead girl?
那时候我还没来这儿
Way before my time.
大家都对她讳莫如深
They're all very cagey about her.
我想这也可以理解
It's understandable, I suppose.
为什么这么说?
Why do you say that?
它展现了那群人真正的嘴脸
It shows them up for what they really are.
我想就那个女孩写篇文章
I wanted to write a piece about her.
你是一名记者?
You're a journalist?
别担心 其实我不会写的 那不够吸引眼球
Don't worry, it's never going to happen. There's not enough interest.
甚至连警♥察♥都对她毫不在意
Not even the police are bothered about this poor cow.
但是哈伯探长每天都来啊
Detective Harper's been coming round every day.
就他一个人吗? - 是啊
What, on his own? - Yes.
嗯 他们只是在做表面工作 假装他们正在努力
Yeah, they do that for appearances, to make it look like they're trying.
当他们团队行动时才表明在认真对待
You know they take it seriously when they move in packs.
♪ 找出更佳的措辞 ♪
Or finding better words
♪ 想法稍纵即逝 ♪
These ideas never last that long
♪ 前路迢迢 ♪
The way is up
♪ 只得前行 ♪
Along the road
♪ 空气变得稀薄 ♪
The air is growing thin
♪ 太多同伴试图 ♪
Too many friends who tried
♪ 以风作刀 削平这山 ♪
Blown off this mountain with the wind
♪ 岩壁上见吧 ♪
Meet on the ledge
♪ 我们岩壁上见 ♪
We're gonna meet on the ledge
♪ 当生命终结 我将见到... ♪
When my time is up, I'm gonna see all...
喔 不用了 谢谢 我... 呃...
Oh, no thanks, I'm, erm...
我喝苹果汁就好
I'm fine on the apple juice.
我知道你不开车
Well, I know you ain't driving.
没错 但是我明天还要上班
Yeah, working tomorrow.
好吧 俭则不匮