你不怕我跟你♥爸♥告状吗? - 随你怎么说
Do you want me to tell your dad about this? - Tell him what you like,
没准他那时正醉得不省人事呢
chances are he'll be too drunk to remember.
拜托 我不想惹麻烦
Please, I don't want any trouble.
我敢说他没醉时根本就对你视而不见 不是吗?
I bet he hasn't even looked at you without a drink in him, has he?
再说他有什么理由关注你?
And why would he?
我会帮他戒酒
I'm going to help him quit.
这就是你的计划吗?
That's the plan, is it?
他要戒酒 你要减肥
He's going to quit drinking, you're going to lose a ton of weight.
让我们把话说清楚
Let's get one thing straight, shall we?
我不会与你共度第二个圣诞节
I'm not going to be doing a second Christmas with you.
如果再让我看到你和他在一起... - 亚当!
So if I ever see you with him again... - Adam!
警探 又来啦 老当益壮啊
Detective. Back again. New Tricks?
真好笑 - 你想听听我的推理吗?
Hilarious. - Do you want to hear my theory?
那是一♥夜♥情♥
It was a one-night stand.
某个白♥痴♥喝高了 醒来发现身旁是头母牛
Some poor bastard had a few too many, woke up next to a heifer,
于是决定帮它结束痛苦
decided to put it out of its misery.
你该乖乖去睡觉了
It's past your bedtime, isn't it?
我希望你能抓到他们 警探
I hope you catch them, Detective.
我说"他们"
And I say it in the plural,
因为干掉那牛羚 至少需要六七个精壮青年
because it would've taken half a dozen fit blokes to bring that wildebeest down.
别太过分了
Don't push it too hard.
你应该用紫外线灯去查看屋子里的斑迹
You should get the UV lights up there and check for come stains.
因为我每天早上都听到那荡♥妇♥漱口的声音
Cos what I heard was that the skank used to gargle every morning.
你叫她什么?!
What did you call her?!
牛羚
Wildebeest.
母牛
Heifer.
荡♥妇♥
Skank.
我现在以涉嫌非法入侵民宅并损坏财物的罪名逮捕你
I'm arresting you on suspicion of trespass, breaking and entering, damage to property.
你可以保持沉默 但瞒而不报将影响你的辩护...
You do not have to say anything, but it may harm your defence if you do not mention...
我跟你没完 该死的条子!
I'll get you for that, pig!
我要让他付出代价 我要起诉那个老混球
I'm going to have him for that. I'm going to sue the old bastard.
我要让他倾家荡产 - 你伤害她了?
I'll make millions. - Did you hurt her?
你知道我指谁 你有没有伤害她? - 你呢?
You know who I'm talking about. Did you hurt her? - Did you?
别无理取闹 - 你才是有问题的那个
Don't be ridiculous. - You're the one with form here.
也许是你酒醉时自己都不知道自己干了什么!
Maybe you got so loaded, you can't remember what you did!
你查不出那里发生过什么的 放弃吧
You're not going to find out what happened up there. Give it up.
如果让我发现你做过任何伤害她的事 我会告发你
If I find out you did anything to hurt that woman, I will turn you in.
这是我家!
This is my home!
这整栋楼...都是我的!
This whole building...it's mine!
梅利莎·杨...并不是自杀
Melissa Young...it wasn't a suicide.